Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yea, its a nightmare trying to figure out. It just seems to like we put in so much effort to find these emails about 1 guy who sad it was planes.., trying as hard as we can to prove it was planes.., rather than just listening to the hundreds of people who said they saw something 100's of times larger than any aircraft moving slowly across the sky silently. We complain about UFO witnesses just telling stories.., but then we use stories (Mitch) to discount the initial claim.., and we accept it because its most likely. Meanwhile several hundred people still claim they saw something completely different.., and one opinion trumps hundreds of others? IF 1 person see's a UFO.., BUT 700 people saw a plane, THEN It was a plane IF 700 people see a UFO.., BUT 1 person saw a plane, THEN It was a plane.
  3. You know, he could be charged with treason, he is basically asking for a foreign army to occupy a city in United States.
  4. That is because *stifles a giggle*, the Orthodox Cabal of Egyptologists refuse to do the scientific testing Cladking has been begging for.
  5. Did not get my cookies made yet, between having to run my mom to 3 different places, moving a dresser, doing laundry and finding out our nephew was in from CA for a few hours, I did not have time....
  6. Hell, you should be able to go 3 and 3 just flipping a coin. The rest of the nation are either idiots or overthinking it. Nice to be in the elite though, isn't it? Harte
  7. "What's a moniker? A rose by any other name still gives yas hay fever.". Benjamin Grimm
  8. 78% compared to ALL the other people playing...it's a National contest We are competing amongst each other,but also every other American lol
  9. Cheers Chrs. My next question about the mystery blob is .... were there other cameras that could have been directed at the UAP?
  10. What if, one acquires such powers only if in combination to level of their integrity, thus an inbuilt safety system? At least that's what I want to be the case. lol
  11. People tow the political line on all or both sides, but it seems to be worse on the left side than it is on the right side. I'm talking about mainstream points on the political spectrum. The extreme points, on both sides, aren't the same. They often take things way too far. It could be that the guy, who's a regular on "Saturday Night Live", is one of the best examples of this. He has a tattoo of Clinton! It demonstrates that it's no exaggeration to say that some individuals are in the Hillary cult. It also explains why that show is far from fair and balanced in its political "humor".
  12. How are we at 78% when our wins are 50%? Harte
  13. Am probably posting from complete ignorance as I haven't, and I'm likely not going to, watch the video, but... some (most/all? I dunno for sure) of these cameras are gyro-stabilised and use an 'Alt-Az' type mount. They have sophisticated systems that let them lock onto something in 3D space, and using GPS and other tools, they know where they are relative to the object and will move as necessary to keep the object centred. A characteristic of Alt-Az drives is that sometimes the camera will be rotated to a different angle as part of it keeping track of the object as it goes past the 'pivot-point'. I'm probably using the wrong terms, but anyone who uses a decent telescope will know what I mean... So, probably yes is the answer...
  14. Well, because so few are able to do it it actually it is special in that way. But yes anybody has potential to do it.
  15. More likely there’s nothing of archaeological/Egyptological/scientific interest outside of what’s already known and therefore irrelevant to a discussion of AE culture. Just because you, the average laymen, hasn’t had it explained to you by the experts on site (which ISN’T their job) doesn’t mean “it’s all kept in secret” as you claim. cormac
  16. In this case there has been 10 years of research to get to these results. I do not understand how you are skeptical about this, you also do not accept these findings either: You are questioning and disregarding scientific findings and yet fall for claims about telepathy etc which have not been proven. Seems odd.
  17. The cake orbiting your head finalized its deorbit burn right now.
  18. Yes but there's a difference between changing the politically correct (that's all it is on both sides) terminology and refusing to use scientific vocabulary when discussing science. Although personally I hate 'science based' anyway. It's either evidence based or supported by scientific research. Saying it's based on science suggests you may have added things. Like all those films 'based on a true story'.
  19. My guess is that it's old family recipes. She has to protect those secret ingredients, especially from the Chinese.
  20. Trump when launching his security plan Mr Trump also said that wealthy countries must recognise that they need to "reimburse" the US for the costs of defending them. Probably another factor encouraging the EU down the path it has seemed to have chosen.
  21. Nothing unusual about one administration changing hot button terminology after taking over from another. The Obama administration changed a lot terminology, too. As I recall, they didn't like the term "War on Terror" and changed it to something else.
  22. You are right about it. The consciousness of it will grow anew in each generation, in each individual too, until it finally supplants everything unnecessary. This consciousness we're talking about is God-consciousness, (superconsciousness) and it is real. It will take a supreme devotion to the doing of God's will, which is easy, always in service to others, the same way Jesus served and loved us all. When more and more of us (and more will) take on this daily responsibility (cross) to follow him, follow him in the manner (way) that he lived his life, then slowly we'll grow up to become more and more like him, like God, because we are all already, the sons of God.
  23. Wondering if they will make any connection to the similarly aged "life" from a rock allegedly from Mars. http://sciencevibe.com/2017/09/11/ancient-mars-meteorite-showed-signs-of-primitive-life-on-mars/
  24. Just because it makes no sense to you does not mean that the cut had no obvious purpose 4500 years ago.
  25. What intransigence? As Steve basically mentions, Brexit is off topic here, but it seems that everyone else can talk about it. You mean their competitiveness to look after their own Business? What were your expectations that the EU, scrub previous agreements and zero all costs (debts), maintain Free Trade and offer the UK a seat at the EU table as a non Member with no commitments but the power to make decisions? Maybe you guys should get ol' Nige back. Nothing holding him back with his ludicrous requests in his discourse post-Brexit (see from 4:52 to 6:25). How about the guy sitting at 123, hilarious.
  26. Let's say that telepathy is real. Would it not be easier to simply will someone to kill themselves? Steal bank codes? Hell, if someone could truly do this 'amazing' power. Who's to stop them from influencing someone to launch a whole nuclear arsenal? Once you start accepting this 'super powers' you open up a can of worms. Who's going to police Thought-Crimes? Do we have a psychic division out there hunting thought-criminals? The problem with any psychic ability is that it skirts self-responsibility. Even if Psychic Sue was morally upright, who's to say that with one bad day, boom, brain jello all over the place. What I see is "I want it to be real", without ever considering real world applications of such power.
  1. Load more activity