Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Um... So what? Why should anyone care that you COULD have gone and looked but because a "sighting" doesn't happen EVERY night at 11:30 pm "like clockwork" you actually didn't ever go? I'm sorry Seeder but that is one of the most seriously ridiculous argument (?) I've heard in quite a long time. Geez! I go sometimes hunting for Amerind Campsites in North Texas and South western Oklahoma. It involves driving many miles one way just to get into the general area of somewhere I think might be a decent place to look. Then I have to drive on rough dirt roads, and then hope a road leads to a decent looking spot. Then if I even find somewhere to look I have to get out and walk for usually a minimum of an hour assuming a landowner doesn't show up and ask me to leave. And then the odds that I actually discover an Amerind Campsite are usually about 2-3% if I'm lucky. So forgive me if I find your reasoning for your lack of ever visiting Hessdalen freaking ridiculous!!!
  3. Lol Seeder or Aqulia could give tips lol
  4. I think moving the thread, rather than deleting would be a great idea.
  5. No, it’s an abbreviation for part of that formula, wḏ3 in ˤnḫ wḏ3 snb (Gardiner). Not sure what you mean by this, can you explain? M.
  6. A thread for the discussion of bullying would be more appropriate in the psychology section. I might ask the mods to move this thread to there... I will just go get my popcorn soda
  7. just look under my avatar...theres a little thing called reputation.... I see yours is only 14 Now Im done . Thread has been reported, as has your threats via PM.... Mods will do whats best....no doubt fairly soon too. With any luck you MIGHT keep your membership....
  8. LOL. Read the thread from page 1.., and say that again.
  9. All the Media and Globalist shenanigans are obviously detrimental to your country and citizens and that's why it's extra ridiculous for those doing all the name calling and smearing and negative spinning to kid themselves they aren't doing damage - The writing was on the wall when Trump won and the protesters were bussed in and there was a spate of serious street violence and rioting - Naively I was expecting Obama or Clinton to step in to calm things down and remind their supporters that although they lost it was democracy at work and the street violence wasn't the way -- but there was nothing - I was kind of shocked and even more shocked when I realised they (Obama and Clinton) must have thought the rioting and violence and the mayhem when Trump won was a good thing and that they were probably enjoying it !!!
  10. Just a bully eh? Thats gotta be the reason for my popularity then hasnt it? But seeing as you and Fila are just derailing the thread needlessly....I will ask a mod to give it a clean
  11. Typo bro.., no biggie. I seen heaps since joining UM and never rub it in people's noses. Trying to make myself seem smart by bringing people down for something trivial. You seem to get jollies from things I will never understand.
  12. Oh? How I have done worse? Just for future reference. Avoidance reasons, of course.
  13. seeker? So reading is another issue you have, that or the spelling Now do behave....be a good girl and do something less likely to make yourself look a fool again
  14. I was in sweden from 99 to 2002.... if someone had told me to go because the lights appear regular as clockwork each night....Id have gone....as Id have been guaranteed to see them... but the truth is while they may appear regularly... what if they didnt on the nights I was there? Norway is a very expensive place just to get a hotel for the weekend....and if I remember correctly, Hessdalen isnt a highly populated area...
  15. My cards are thus --- before the election Trump wasn't on my radar at all I hardly knew a thing about him but when he became a serious candidate and Hillary Clinton was on the opposite side I started to take notice - I couldn't support Clinton because I can't forgive her (among other things) for Libya and her warmongering stance with Syria and Russia and so even though it might have been nice to support a woman for president I couldn't do it - I liked the forthright way Trump spoke and campaigned and he worked so hard - I didn't like the way he was sidelined by the Media at best or attacked at worse - I thought aye aye what have we going on here...?.... The more I saw of Trump the more I took to him and started to feel protective towards him because of the obvious witch hunt - perhaps that's because of the sympathy I feel for the 'witches' historically and other similar victims of people and groups that act like they're all goody goody and occupy the moral high ground when really they are the opposite - (even though many of them don't realise it, imo) - I don't like the way the public are treated like fools with the propaganda machine in top gear against Trump - I now actually think Trump is pretty amazing the way he has achieved his aim of becoming president and how he wants to Make America Great Again - I'm not going to agree with everything he says or does but I think he is doing well under the circumstances- The very trying circumstances -- you have to be really tough to cope with all that -- but I think he has a soft side as well - Oh and he isn't for a One World Government - and all the risks that come with that -- Sooooooo - I see this whole Russian Collusion BS to be an insult to our intelligence - toxic nonsense - that is bad for the US and bad for the West --- and the whole world as well -
  16. Thanks Kmt_Sesh. That's probably it (U28) although the sign in the Thoth image seems more squat/bloated. I see it's a logogram for "live long, prosper and be healthy". Any idea as to the root of this sign? SC
  17. Outed you??? I quoted you when you behaved like an dumbazz. What you do on your "spare time", in PM's with other members, I don't give a f¤#""....
  18. SEEKER: "What what? I didn't do anything..." -CLASSIC bully retraction. I deal with people like you every week. I warned you mate. I am clam as.., but I despise bullies.., and will bully tactic you back 10 times harder. And now you can't hack it. You gotta run and tell someone else, cause you can't stand up to me. I'm just trying to live my life over here, and sort out a few UFO related issues calmly and civil like. You wanna push people.., you better expect push back.
  19. what is wrong with YOU exactly? You quoted me remember....so its clearly you who has the issue
  20. Seeder, That is simply a false statement. There have been sightings of the Phenomena in Hessdalen every year, it was just that in the '83 -84 timeframe sightings were occurring several dozen times a month, after that the average has been around that many per year. So the frequency dropped off but has not ever stopped so you would not have wasted your time you just my not have been there at the right time or vise verse.
  21. Cant take it? Cant take what exactly? And what have I dished out? Do remind me....I post in many threads...
  22. WTF? I don't care what kind of private PM you are sending back and forth wit a another member on this forum!! What is wrong with you???
  23. Yea so what? What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Or.., you can dish it out but can't take it hey. That's how I find most bullies to be. WEAK!
  24. Thanks for the support. It seemed like everyone was attacking me at the same time. I wish I could have said what you said, but I'm trying to maintain composure. Yes.., but the main body can be edited .., and still referenced. I can go change it all right now.., and keep the references the same. That's why I suggested he simply read the reference list 1st.., determine credibility 2nd.., then read the information. Websites can just reference other website. Again.., I prefer to check source validity first. Otherwise you are wasting so much time reading only to find out its BS.
  25. Cant you read? You try running me down without having a clue what message that poster sent to me...here let me quote it again so you can see HIS arrogance
  26. Yes.., but the main body can be edited .., and still referenced. I can go change it all right now.., and keep the references the same. That's why I suggested he simply read the reference list 1st.., determine credibility 2nd.., then read the information. Websites can just reference other website. Again.., I prefer to check source validity first. Otherwise you are wasting so much time reading only to find out its BS.
  1. Load more activity