Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I'm not promoting anything other than how we can promote ourselves.
  3. Don't know what it means either, but it sure sound bad. On the other hand as an atheist I am going to all kinds of bad places when I die, depending on what god(s) turns out to be true. Note to self: Remember to bring a fire extinguisher when I die.
  4. Because without God, anything you might possess, is an unneeded distinction.
  5. I would have thought so too I suppose but years ago when confronting a life trauma I visited a counselor who taught me meditation. I began to practice with a view to reaching the is out of body experience and was able to reach a point where I felt myself lift up from my body but I could never quite detach. I was not sleeping and could even achieve this while walking in the countryside. I would suppose we have no proof of anything either way like many things it is what we intuit for each of us.
  6. In the Realm of Faerie, I suppose anything is possible.
  7. 1 billion is 1,000,000,000,000 and that is 233 of them. I don't know the calculations but how much money would that be if you were able to give each citizen of the US a piece of that 233 billion? Any mathematicians here?
  8. https://lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/baba-vanga-predictions-2010-5079/ "..... Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian alleged clairvoyant. She convinced many followers that she possessed paranormal abilities. Predictions: 2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons. 2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans. 2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare). 2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty). ....
  9. Blasphemer, you will burn in eternal fire of eternal ashes... Whatever that means...
  10. I’ve seen my late dog Kayla while projecting. In a few dreams as well. That’s as far as my deceased pet hauntings have gone though.
  11. Main question is: whats your problem? Seriously, garbage you are posting have nothing to do with God. Again: why do you need God?
  12. It is all going down the drain..
  13. Could you please stop with you promotion of "The book that we shall not mention". Its getting old. You are getting very close to having the distinction of being the first person I put on the ignore list.
  14. I bet that made an impact...
  15. That is for sure! Also to top it off since 2013 The United States has provided Israel with $233.7 billion in aid ‏(after adjusting for inflation‏) since the state was formed in 1948. That is just staggering to me and should be classified as fraud,waste and abuse of tax dollars.
  16. I have to agree with you. There is indeed a great deal of ignorance about how our Republic actually operates in many, many things- especially in regards to non-citzens.
  17. Well today seems to be one of those days of intermittent "you cannot give reputation to this person", like and "you have used 200 likes" so it's a crap shoot as to whether or not I can like anything. LIKE jmccr8
  18. The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American antigravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated. Important information about this third technology is available on Bob Lazar’s website. (1) This information is also described on the Bob Lazar video. Lazar worked on extraterrestrial technology at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Area 51’s Site S-4. (2) http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_antigravity.htm
  19. Defenders will claim that it's "not aid" because Israel has to spend it on military arms sold by the US or US companies. In reality this just means that it's "aid" for filthy rich weapons manufacturers and also a way to inflate the Defence budget by taking from the aid budget. Pretty much the definition of institutional corruption.
  20. I understand a lot of it but I wish I had a better grasp on what everything means exactly. However I see a lot of good things in there for average joe. One thing I certainly don’t understand is what those couple items that expire after 2025 means. What happens then?
  21. Here's an indication of how much you need God:
  22. There comes a point when you realise it matters nought what you say, post or prove. People on each side will only see what they want to see.
  23. Core and veneer architecture. Stone core vitrifies when wood veneer burns as from siege.
  24. Aquila King

I'm not crazy! ...no, wait... Maybe I am crazy. One second... I have to talk to myself about this, hold on...

1. Load more activity