Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. dude same thing happened to me with a white bright light flashing above me, I looked around if anyone saw and no one noticed anything and I was at work and it was snowing outside so there was no lightning, what the **** happened?
  3. Early maps of the Americas made by indigenous people are rare—extremely rare. This map, dated 1593, is one of fewer than 100 such documents that have survived the ravages of time. It provides a fascinating glimpse into the early interactions between the indigenous people of Mexico and the recently arrived Spanish. https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/rare-aztec-map-mexico-codex-quetzalecatzin/ https://blogs.loc.gov/maps/2017/11/the-codex-quetzelecatzin/
  4. The suggestion that I made an emotional response is another lie. In fact we see a pattern here don't we. When you fail you respond with a lie. Why the anger and vitriol. The video is a sham, at least the part I viewed which was the beginning of the video. Here is what I wrote. It describes why the video is bad. As I explained the video chooses to show something else and not the video taken of the event. The video taken of the event shows that the lights over Phoenix are planes. I did attack the evidence. The witness did not lie. The witnesses are typical bad witnesses that are mistaken. I stated that in my post. Again this shows you lie about what people post. You've lied many times about my posts. The pattern is clear.
  5. God? Is that you? Have you come to get the thread back on topic?
  6. Nothing offered as a reason to watch this video. I will tell everyone NOT to bother watching the video unless you want to see how pathetic UFO studies are done. This farcical video begins with the Phoenix lights event #1. The video shows a different video that the one taken of the event. That video of the event reveals that there is no giant craft. But please watch the video if you want to learn how easy it is to find witnesses that incorrectly describe what they think they saw.
  7. The Slo Mo Guys record the destruction of a vehicle using a 9000lb wrecking ball.
  8. Because there's one God.
  9. Then I take it that what you stated is false. This is not the first time that you have made statements and have refused to back them up. You made a statement and I am calling your bluff. Time to post links.
  10. Presumably this publication will shortly bring about the long-delayed outbreak of mass panic, then ...
  11. I’ve seen several video’s where a guys walks around a college campus, and tells people that Trump had done things that Obama had actually done, and told them Trump said things Hillary actually said. Oh the anger that comes from these students. The look of shock that comes over them when they find out the truth lol. Yes he is definitely a scapegoat
  12. The Greenland shark has the longest known lifespan of all vertebrate species.[20] One Greenland shark was tagged off Greenland in 1936 and recaptured in 1952. Its measurements suggest that Greenland sharks grow at a rate of 0.5–1 cm (0.2–0.4 in) per year.[21] In 2016, a study based on 28 specimens that ranged from 81 to 502 cm (2.7–16.5 ft) in length determined by radiocarbon dating of crystals within the lens of their eyes, that the oldest of the animals that they sampled, which also was the largest, had lived for 392 ± 120 years. The authors further concluded that the species reaches sexual maturity at about 150 years of age.[20][ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_shark
  13. They aren't aggressive to humans. No cases of Greenland shark predation on humans have ever been recorded.
  14. You really want someone to smell the thing you claim kills by smell... I believe you to be simply trolling.
  15. 1. The problem is that IR is not needed. You have given no reason for IR being a requirement or even a want. 2. There is zero evidence for telepathic communication. You lay down what a reasonable person should expect and then pretend that this is too demanding. That is the sort of thing a gullible person wants. They want to lower the reasonable standards to something that allows for their foolishness to continue. You follow this up with the usually prattle about whatever as if those statements are in some vague way true. Look around the threads and find ones where someone took a video of Venus and denied it was Venus for page after page after page. It happens often. I have pointed out two frauds in the UFO threads: seureteam10 and Scott Waring. Anyone with half a brain is going to side step those flim flam artists. I see a black dot on an image that is very small. The buildings in the background show how small the object is. The speeds of the object are small. It is likely to be a UAV. And this is interesting for what reason?
  16. Of all Earth's major ecosystems, the deep sea is one of the least understood—even though it is the largest. But a new comprehensive study that looked at 30 years of video footage from remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROVs) is helping researchers piece together a more accurate map of who is eating whom underwater. https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/deep-sea-food-web-study-underwater-vehicles-video-spd/
  17. Bit OT. I wonder, how many years would take country to become top in military power? Lets take country like Britain nowadays as an example: how many years would take Brits to gain military power they have now starting from a scratch (starting point - few helicopters, few armored vehicles, no warplanes, no carriers, no naval fleet, except few rusting barges, etc) given current situation in economics.
  18. I guess they missed this report: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1299994/Churchill-Eisenhower-agreed-cover-UFO-encounter-WWII.html Churchill and Eisenhower 'agreed to cover up RAF plane's UFO encounter during WWII', secret files reveal The former prime minister allegedly ordered that the unexplained incident over the east coast of England should be kept secret for at least 50 years because it would provoke 'mass panic'. The claim, made by a scientist who said his grandfather was one of Churchill's bodyguards, is recounted in declassified Ministry of Defence UFO files made available online by the National Archives. Allegations of the cover-up emerged when the man, from Leicester, wrote to the government in 1999 seeking to find out more about the incident. *END SNIP* Most on here probably have never heard of the Majestic 12 also.
  19. You never know how wild animals are going to react...
  20. Jesus was able to save Himself from the cross but chose to die on it. He knew that God had sent Him into the world to become the final sacrifice for our sins through His death for us. Did you not learn about this - the very core of Christian beliefs - in your childhood?
  21. He - and most of humanity - believes there to be.
  22. I don't say it is pure mercury I said it is mercury posion. I really want you to smell it, to tell me what is. Actually first time you smell it s pretty scare. But I don't know from where this come in my house and my water and it was the only time I smell this.
  23. This article is about "Plastic Shaman" a catch all term for people who claim NDN spirituality and sell it This article was written by a non- NDN and is wrong in too many places for me to pick apart. We have 6 different types of Doctors and Holy People. None of them fall under the category of Shaman.
  1. Load more activity