Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. If msm polls had any credibility left, Hillary would be president.
  3. I'll be fair too. The definition of fantasy is to live life without choosing to be born of the spirit.
  4. I wouldn't - but some people would. And, of course, technology will advance even more and the journey time will be cut again.
  5. There are people who do hate Obama, but they weren’t making up lies about him on a daily basis. Considering all the outright crimes Obama committed, I’d say he got off easy. Especially in regards to msm.
  6. i understood what seeder meant= it made a lot of sense... you need to wake up & read more carefully- all due respect
  7. Fang Qool , fangol /fangool means snake/serpent. The writer you guys were probably quoting was probably trying to indicate that the serpent is sacred. But Fang Qool , fangol,/fangool. Its plural if pangool.
  8. Manfred von Dreidecker

I've only just begun to love you

9. So what you're saying it is a conspiracy on behalf of the conservative/"pro-life"/creationist community to avoid causing offense to them by using scientifically neutral words (the scientifically neutral words cause offense to them I mean)? Actually I agree; "fetus" is an ugly word, particularity in the American spelling. For some reason "foetus" doesn't look nearly as bad.
  10. I was comparing apples with apples which is legitimate ie that there has been no discernible lessening in god's contact with humans in recent times It is one proposition to say something MUST be true because it is believed by many,' It is another thing to weigh the evidence that 20% of the modern american population claims a direct contact with an angel Not that they believe in angel.s That number is 80% So we have 70 million modern Americans saying they have physically encountered an angel NOT saying they believe angels exist There are about 300 million of the latter It is not ad populum to weigh that evidence, in deciding whether angels exist . Indeed, as i pointed,out it can only be ignored IF a person simply refuses to believe that angels exist, and thus that no one could possibly encounter one That would be a dangerous logical position, unless you had evidences that they did not exist. The claims do not prove angels exist, but ARE evidences for their existence . They dont indicate what form or nature such beings are, just that about 70 million americans say they have physically encountered one Yet you blithely ignore all those people, because you know better . In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so." This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, bandwagon fallacy, vox populi,[2] and in Latin as argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), fickle crowd syndrome, and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect. The Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger" concerns the same idea. But you see my claim was that god had not stopped communicating with people and the evidences, were the experiences of modern people who claim to communicate with god You can either argue tha t no one ever communicated with god or that sometime he stopped communicating, but there exist today exactly the same qualities and forms of evidences for god /human communication as ever existed Nothing has changed over time. so, either god NEVER communicated with humans or he is still communicating as much as ever. Now that is the pedantic and logical correct argument proving my proposition. The other reason it is not an argument ad populum is that this is NOT yet a proven fallacious argument, but rather one still open to being determined true or false. And in determining that truth or falsity, one MUST consider the personal evidences of the people who claim to have encountered messengers of god Your problem in establishing that this is an argumentum ad populum lies in your ASSUMPTION that this must be a fallacious argument because you don't believe gods and angel s exist However to prove my argument fallacious you must be able to PROVE they do not exist. .Lots of luck with that You have a belief, which is not even yet a justified true belief, let alone factual knowledge, no matter how strongly you believe it. Basically, until you can prove that gods do not exist, and/or do not communicate with humans, it CANNOT be an argumentum ad populum to claim they do, because you can't prove the argument to be fallacious
  11. Hi, my name is sarah wondering if anyone can help me psychically find Bunnings gift card bought for birthday present i have misplaced in my house?
  12. To be fair, Republicans were hating on Obama just as much as Democrats are hating on Trump. I just skimmed through the video so correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone correcting which leads me to believe (like with those "This is how dumb Americans are" videos) that the creators more than likely cherry picked who they put into the video, to fit their agenda. Don't get me wrong I like Obama and dislike Trump. Yes the people I saw featured in this video are morons, no one sane is going to doubt that but there would be just as many people doing the exact same thing if the party had been reversed. It's just the nature of most people, "Oh we all hate this person because they don't believe what we believe, we are going to find any piece of dirt true or not". That being said it has been proven over and over again that Trump stated thing and still does it that are 100% false and factually disproven.
  13. get used to reality...Im no bot and Im no troll.....people only start name calling when they realise they've been beaten in any conversation Its understandable... but not appreciated...
  14. Damn I didn't think that through. Now everyone who read this thead will have to mysteriously dissappear.
  15. I'm sorry but I am not going to take the time to do that for you. You have to find out for yourself. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it. Do you believe what the mainstream said about this alien craft? So you don't make any sense at all. At one point your saying there is no aliens and at another point your asking where is the cover up? Sometimes I do wonder if you are some kind of bot or troll.
  16. This Tweet brings up a good point. If there was anything illegal about the acquisition of the emails then why not go to a judge?
  17. would you volunteer even for a 30 year travel? In a smallish craft and dried food? Drinking reprocessed urine for water.. Then 30 years back again? If the average person lives to 70 something....well....you'd have to be a child when you started the journey
  18. I'm sure the lawyers involved probably have enough money to do it pro bono. If they don't have DOJ authority behind them, though, they'd have no real investigatory power.
  19. There will never be any real peace between the two sides, only an uneasy armistice in the best of times. Both have become proxy's in a wider geopolitical conflict without resolution. History will simply have to run it's course until the weight of the swelling human tide around the Zionist State finally crashes through all barriers and overwhelms it. It could happy quickly in one horrific spasm of violence, or slowly, a death of a thousand cuts.
  20. We are the ones that hold the whole pyramid together. So yes we are part of the problem. and keep the system moving as it is. Until we change our ways we will continue to be controlled and treated as sheep and food for the Archons. How do the reptilians fit in you ask. Take a good look at a picture of the Queen of England, The Pope,The Bushes, The Soros and on and on and you tell me how they fit in.
  21. Using current human technology, it would take us 30,000 years to travel to the nearest star system, 25 trillion miles away. But a group of scientists, backed Stephen Hawking, is trying to create technology which could get us there in just 30 years: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36025706
  22. I hear you. It's not easy explaining what the issue is, when it's technically based. Net Neutrality is like the fourth amendment for internet traffic, basically. Stops ISP's from searching through your stuff and confiscating things it doesn't want you to have (or slowing it down on purpose). Ugh. That doesn't sound fun, at all.
  23. PROVE THAT ANY LIES...have been said.. But forget that for a minute.... last week it was ALL OVER THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA....that an alien craft might have entered our solar system.....then it was ALL OVER THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA......that space agencies were listening to it ..... for ANY sounds of mechanical power or engine noises and digital or basic radio noises?? That was all over the news....where is the cover-up?
  24. In Serer the, the soul is also represented by a snake. The soul transforms itself into a snake in order to reach jaaniiw (abode of the death where good souls go).
  25. Is the Counsel allowed to accept financing from elsewhere? I'm sure Bloomberg or Soros would be willing to finance it. If not we could always start a GoFundMe
  1. Load more activity