Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Well its a lot like the positive thinking and loa crowd, if you didn't get what you wanted effortlessly, then its your fault. If you want to make it work, just think constructively. Make a plan, act on it consistently. There are no magic pill or placebos for success.
  3. So it would seem... Congress Expands Uranium One Probe After Senator Claims Obama Admin Misled Him Over Yellowcake Exports http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/congress-expands-uranium-one-probe-after-senator-claims-obama-admin-misled-him-over- Event horizon, dead ahead...
  4. Funny how many in the religious/spiritual community have this same trait.
  5. Like the Exxon Valdez For those who don't remember: The Exxon Valdez oil spill occurred in Prince William Sound, Alaska, March 24, 1989, when Exxon Valdez, an oil tanker owned by Exxon Shipping Company, bound for Long Beach, California, struck Prince William Sound's Bligh Reef and spilled 10.8 million US gallons of crude oil over the next few days ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`` But see that whole Worse Case Scenario....that is something that needs to always be taken into one's thought process about anything. However, when Fear of the Worst Case Scenario takes control of the mind...it is a negative not an attribute. And the argument of, OMG, what if the unthinkable earthquake happens...too scary...can't allow drilling in case...omg a terrorist attack...can't risk it....is exactly that...fear based.
  6. Not metal enough. You haven't got to the point of metal where the lead singer sounds like they're gargling nails.
  7. If I remember correctly its also about correcting karmic debt. In other words your crappy life is the result of the stuff you did your last life. Which to be honest makes no real sense. Just another form of victim blaming.
  8. I was gonna give a retort to this saying "I'm not evil" as I sit here listening to Slipknot.
  9. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole concept of 'karma' based on reincarnation? I thought all the karma only affects you in the next life. I get the feeling that these westernized new agers promoting the LOA are just taking eastern philosophies totally the wrong way.
  10. Oh that little Uranium One thing...not so little actually. Hillary paid Fusion GPS and the FBI paid the guy who wrote the completely fake dossier which started this entire Witch Hunt. You don't want to look at all of that and I understand...but it is all going to come out. You make it sound like Hillary is squeaky clean. As when the Congress asked her under oath, Did you wipe your server and she said, You mean like with a cloth? Please...meanwhile back at the Russian Collusion Trump investigation...no evidence...none...zero...has been found.
  11. Definitely not a paddle but much more utility than the average club. Flat side for shock impact to incapacitate and hard thin edge for trauma. Tuned grip for one or two hand use. Pommel rounded like that could be used as a pestle. Pointed wedge shaped end and flat face could be used like a shovel. Neolithic Swiss army knife. That's pretty awesome.
  12. Don't let him fool you. He's pure evil.
  13. Thanks Sheri i like your observations of things too. very descriptive in a beautiful clear way.
  14. Personal stuff, she will get back when she can. I miss her too. I will let her know she is missed.
  15. Good eye, I think Argon is an exceptional poster too. I like his humility and curiosity. He seems like he is here to grow himself.
  16. Thanks. Btw, (not to derail this thread any further) but whatever happened to Stubbs? Haven't seen her is a while.
  17. Planetary wave propagation. Land-atmosphere teleconnection.
  18. Awww, I appreciate these kind words, and accept them, but for me, the kindest person goes to Stubbs. I could actually learn a thing or two from her. By the way you remind me of my middle son; passionate, wise and honest.
  19. Why are none of the "Journalistic mistakes" ever in favor of Trump? "Multiple sources" "Clarifications" "Corrections" I think we all know the answer to that, don't we?
  20. Sheesh. You really are the nicest person on this forum.
  21. thanks.
  22. And like I said before. Emily Bronte had the wrong accent......... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leslie_Flint
  23. Gotta say, it's rather refreshing to see someone unashamedly admit when they don't know something. Too often in our society today you see people buck up and stand by whatever they say no matter how much they're wrong or they don't know. Quite commendable to see that for once.
  24. I am always so grateful you read my posts, you are such an inspirational young man to me. Wise beyond your years. A humble thank you, sir.
  25. Mueller is using the resources of the FBI in his investigation. It is certainly suspect when said resources are involved things like the Fusion GPS/Steele debacle.
  1. Load more activity