Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Will, how does this address my question?
  3. ...do you actually have realistic knowledge of the results of avalanches and from your own expertise can disprove this, or are you just using information (that you can't even be bothered to cite properly) from others that merely agrees with your pre-existing conclusions? --Jaylemurph
  4. Some people lead; some people follow. Some like to stray off the main trail with eyes seeking sign and traces of roads not often travelled. I was always a free-roamer, in my youth, seeking the solace and serenity of Frost's "Road Less Travelled By". I'm not much of a follower, myself. I learned not become too enamored of the words of others, having the will and skill to forge better ones of my own.
  5. Of course you can. How else will you even think to open it?
  6. On another job a young woman and I were quietly grass seeding a deactivated logging road when from behind an old cull pile of logs I heard a loud grunt and saw a huge furry lump spring out of the trees. I'm sure that we both screamed but were both relieved to see that it was a young moose and not a grizzly.
  7. Find out what the eye of providence symbolises.
  8. And no one knows who wrote the UB. at least with Joesph Smith (that is what Dianetics and the UB remind me of) we all know he was sitting behind the curtain plagiarizing the Bible. Sheesh.
  9. Forgive my cynicism, but I like the way the 'thinkers' who make these claims often talk about things being 10, 20 or more km off in the distance, as if that excuses a complete lack of detail... they sorta forget that what is distant to one person is likely OVERHEAD for another... And the reason that those closer don't take photos or report their sighting? Dare I say they recognise it as something they know...? It's also good to see all the usual excuses for NOT posting the proverbial best (or even just 'good'..) videos. It is OK to say that there are lots of videos, so at least some of them must be worthy or could be used as evidence... But apparently it's most certainly NOT OK for us to ask them to nominate the ones that are worthy... How dare we??? And then, to seal the thread's fate, there is always someone who changes the goalposts to imply that the skeptics (like me) who argue that alienz are NOT yet visiting earth, are actually arguing that no aliens exist. We are NOT arguing that, but thanks anyway for being predictable, 'truthseeker'... The Z---r days are not gone, after all...
  10. Sheri, I don't want to be rude. Everyone has their capacity to understand certain things or not. My dad asked me the same thing several times. I'm sorry, but I don't scratch my head anymore when I'm asked about what's to me, and I'm also pretty sure is to many others, one of the most basic things to percieve as a human being. Spirit realities. No disrespect. Everyone isn't the same in that regard, I'm begrudgingly coming around to understand.
  11. What good news. So glad to know that the alleged pedophile and sexual harasser of women didn't win. Congratz to Mr Jones ...
  12. My thoughts too. It could be that Will aligns with code law, that which is mandated by imposition. I was curious as to what he was avoiding.
  13. Tell us more about protecting women Senator Gillibrand.
  14. Oh, my God, Will! You can't judge a book by it's cover! *lol*
  15. Good to know Hammer. But it isn't my book. I never got lost in it perhaps being derivative though. I just read it judging it by its cover.
  16. I assumed as much, merely a rhetorical question for the sake of clarity. One should be wary of anything imposed contrary to one's own will--no pun intended.
  17. What spirit realities Will?
  18. Unless you can slip in a clever animal reference here, I won't understand what you're talking about.
  19. What is handwaving? Yes, all of the above. Over-exposed because if it was lower you wouldn't see a thing. Focus is okay. Very grainy.., turn exposure down then and see what you get (black screen at night). No setting can fix it. It just does not have the hardware that others do. Its terrible quality compared to almost any other camera. I would guess your current mobile phone snaps a better pic. I've seen better quality from a 1950's camera. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=1950s+photo&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBAU772AU772&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAxKPimIbYAhXEmZQKHa8bAd8Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662 Even though there are more camera's with better technology.., most people don't own good cameras. or have them ready to use. You are an example of this. Webcams, and mobile cameras are not very good. I can only ask 1 more time. If you really want to know why there are no good UFO images... do not take my word for it. Go outside.., study plane, record details. THEN Take a photo. Look at the image. See the difference. If you managed to capture a UFO with that thing.., everyone would say "Why is the image always so crap?" If I posted a UFO pic as bad as that.., I would never hear the end of it. Well the logic workds both ways. You can't whinge for 2 pages about how crap UFO pics are.., then sit here defending that. I did read that. You obviously did not read mine in your excitement if potentially being right. Must be a rare event for you. I don't simply want an old image of a plane you tyook. Re-read posts from page 1 to here and try again. Jebus. I would hate to be your wife or child mate. Your so b****y and don't even realise it, I don't need to be schooled.. Please.., repost where I was wrong.., and you were "schooling me". Chill. Take a breath.., and slowly release it. No.., video footage would not produce a clearer image. Still photos are best. My point has been raised many times... Its not me taking pages to explain 1 thing. I am explaining 1 thing over 3 pages.., because you just don't comprehend. That's great you are doing that. But regardless of how much you accuse me.., you don't know me. This just shows your true colours. You are just outright calling me a liar.., with nothing to go off. What a weak coward attempt at trying to win a conversation. I seriously feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you. I choose to be here. I'm guessing you are very young.., so I will back off and let you "not be angry". I will just continue being the bigger person.., without attacking. Yes, I am a media student at University. Yes, have a $5000 sony DSLR and take night photos a fair bit. I never claimed I was a UFO watcher.., so there is not backing behind your statement calling me out "some of us actually DO this stuff and can show imagery to prove it, rather than those who pretend to have knowledge and post no examples of their own...." .., and never said I would not upload images. Your crazy accusations make no sense. I could upload some night shots I have taken.., but I was not asked.., and really don't see what this will achieve. BUT.., I will upload them on request if you believe it will help prove your point. Chuckling at the end in an attempt to make out like your post was monotone. When really it smacks of negativity and hatred. If you want.. I will re-write all your posts the way a normal person would say it. so you can see the difference and what I am talking about.
  20. It was asked in the vein of Will's warning to avoid being in opposition or hostile to man made interpretations. I wanted to know and still want to know why should one avoid this? I suppose it would be the negative meaning of imposition.
  21. Maybe it's because Judge Moore won't give them back to him?
  22. What I'm opposing is your arrogant attitude to "pull rank" on this new member by saying, as I quoted before; On that I feel free to post as many "#¤%&%#¤" as I like..... You are just a bully so you can take these special-characters anyway you like... Edit; ..and as I said; You dont "#¤%&% know what it is.....
  23. I read your book, Will, years ago. It was a harder slog to get through than Hubbard's wretched Dianetics. It pegged my BS meter more than a few times and seemed largely derivative, mostly a hodge-podge of uncredited quotes and passages from other works.
  24. No wait. I found this: So I guess you're right. PS, I agree with your statement above.
  25. I always liked Under Dog, but I always wondered why he didn't have pants
  26. I don't think it says that in the book.
  1. Load more activity