Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Assuming the story is even true, this is less a sh!t show than a farce. It isn't as if Iran actually did any damage at all with its combined 300 missile/drone strike. This was about honor, not effectiveness. Iran couldn't be seen to do nothing after the attack on its Damascus Embassy, as the regime is already weak and unpopular, so they came cap in hand to the USA to ask permission. Typical Muslim sound and fury signifying nothing. So now the USA tips off Israel about the attack, and then Israel has a carte blanche Cassus Belli to escalate if they like.
  3. Maybe we don't bomb them enough? I think we should bomb them more.
  4. psyche101

Trump to announce 2024 run

Agreed, pure stupid. You keep using that word........ Incorrectly Not rushed. That's just not true. Bureaucratic hurdles are a different thing to testing. Being rushed is just myth https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth- versus-fact https://mydr.com.au/covid-19/was-the-covid-19-vaccine-rushed-dr-norman-swan/ No stupid as well, just perhaps to a lesser degree than above. This is where people swallowed stupid whole. That how we got plain stupid and ultra stupid anti vaxers. This is a medical issue. Not a political one. It doesn't matter what government says what. They are politicians not doctors. Any person that refuses medical advice for political advice goes into the stupid category. Refusing to correct that situation is where it tumbles into ultra stupid. Mandates were a government direction based on medical advice. That was a government action, vaccines were a global medical effort, nothing to do with America's government so it's ridiculous to conflate the two. I'll bite Where you getting this from? Again, what are you referring to? Possible long term side effects? Based on? Link above so you can correct your misunderstanding here. Didn't click the link did you. My last sentence is about it. It's not a poll. It's a story about large families in America. It's a secular thing too, people are often considered religious because they have a big family, but that's not the case. Some people just like a big family.
  5. That's great. I wonder how much it costs, what the byproducts are, and what waste it produces?
  6. Alchopwn

Sentence Given for Movie Shooting Death

Ultimately the buck stops with the armorer. Their entire job is to ensure that the firearms used on a movie set are being used safely.
  7. The Hippocratic Oath isn't actually legally binding. It's a ritual formality. Medical conduct is governed by hospital policies, various legal codes, insurance companies, and various medical review bodies.
  8. Today
  9. Having looked into it a bit more, I find the problem with the Westall sightings is that HIBAL balloons would crash land and need recovery. They also appeared jury rigged with visible duck tape on them. The Westall UFOs landed and took off again, which isn't in keeping with HIBAL balloons. They literally can't do that. Now if they improved the design to something more like a dirigible with a rigid structure, they would have needed some means of external control surfaces and propulsion like jets, propellers and fins. Also, were HIBALs launched in groups? The Westall UFOs had a rigid surface, but none of the other things. I also can't imagine people being so freaked out by a balloon, regardless of how big it was. It is pretty obvious that they aren't rigid for a start. It is a damn good guess however Golden Duck, and probably the most plausible mundane answer I've heard for the Westall incident. I am only skeptical because it doesn't fit all the description points the witnesses offered. If eyewitness evidence is given credence in our court system, then we need to recognize its value.
  10. Biden last Friday.... "Iran... Don't.". Iran... "Or what?" Sends 300 rockets/drones/missiles. Biden... "Oh, uh... Never mind! Forget i said anything.". https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-silent-pressed-iranian-strike-israel-now He's being framed as being weak on Iran. Will threaten, but not carry through.
  11. Oh snap, Joe cuts Medicare. https://www.wsj.com/articles/medicare-advantage-cuts-biden-administration-cms-healthcare-seniors-insurers-500e23ad Democrats say over and over, its the Republicans going to take healthcare funding, and social security away, but here they are doing it themselves in an election year. Booo....
  12. Not sure whether this is the right option to solve the issue. This might exacerbate the issues further. An Australian-first study published in The Medical Journal of Australia today has found the maltreatment of children is widespread across the country. https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2023/218/6/australian-first-study-finds-child-maltreatment-widespread
  13. Huh?? Maybe Joe just doesn't know? DNC uses political donations to pay Biden's legal fees from special counsel Robert Hur's investigation https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-political-donations-pay-bidens-legal-fees-special/story?id=109171427 So like two million of legal fees paid by campaign contributions. I hope they were recorded correctly. Bit hypocritical to point at Trump doing this, while doing it themselves.
  14. psyche101

Trump to announce 2024 run

It just seemed to flood everything at the time. I even saw it reported on the news down here. It just seems amazing that it wasn't shoved in your face too. I seriously considered buying some items myself to resell in November when they Magas will be in full swing. Like 1,500% mark up. Well it's good to have hope I suppose. But you're right, historical records just don't inspire confidence. Isn't that where his infrastructure programs help? Inflation is dropping too, and excepted to continue to fall as the year rolls on. With the short memories voters seem to have that's likely to benefit Biden That doesn't explain the current situation though. Trump's bewildering popularity and command of the vote. He's just blasted the other gop competitors out of the race. Haley was disappointing. Maaaate This is me we're talking about. But conservatives are global. We wouldn't have gun regulations without liberal ideals. It's without doubt improved the country dramatically. Its only been twenty five years since being gay was decriminalised. We could shoot each other but gay people couldn't be together. It likely still would be that way if conservative Christian ideals were retained. You need democrats to push start the Republican vehicle. I find when two major parties dominate, that the above scenario is fairly common. But I also find it takes both sides to keep things stable. They can't work together but both are needed. Your Republicans will make sure business keeps America funded whilst your democrat's make sure workers get a fair shake. That how things work it my experience. I assume America relies on those factors as well. The government has to step in. This isn't an American thing. It's global. Except the gun bit of course. When many people own multiple guns, that figure is less than impressive. It should read how many gun owners vs incidents. Not guns, not Americans. That's just softening the real number Kids getting their parents guns tells me there's not all that much personal responsibility in America. Guns are a national failure. You just don't know it because you don't know life without it. Children dying in schools is just deplorable. It's not normal. I know Americans largely don't give a hoot unless their own is harmed, but that doesn't change ethics. Gun culture is a turd in the world's toilet. There's no decent responsibility shown there as a nation otherwise it wouldn't be so sacred. And ethics are eroded in the process. Calling it a right is an insult to rights. Well I don't know about there, but as far as I'm concerned the government is here for the people. The pandemic hit and put lots of people out of work. Wages are behind inflation. Rents are unobtainable and what is our there is beyond affordable. More people are on the streets. If the government can help it's citizens it should. They shouldn't be on the streets because of wars in other countries or a medical emergency. The college debts Biden proposed were cut down. He didn't get a chance to implement that. But helping debt would grow economy. It's a trait of liberal value governments in general to stimulate economy. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Which rights? Any that marginalised minority groups or other religions are valid. So are those that interfere with basic human rights. And the Republicans aren't being petulant children by saying you get nothing? That's worse by a long shot. It is a basic human right. That should override any constitution. https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/06/24/qa-access-abortion-human-right https://www.amnestyusa.org/issues/gender-sexuality/sexual-reproductive-rights/access-to-abortion/ I would say as far as the western world is concerned, it's a black mark on America and a step backwards. That's not what I'm seeing I'm seeing Republicans decide that they have the only final acceptable version and refuse to touch it. I honestly feel there are even many interpretations of the current document. It would only benefit the country to stop praying to it and edit the thing. Fair point. Few instances are blanket. So what happened to Haley in the primaries then? There were choices. Not that DeSantis turned out to be anything more than a mini Trump but Haley offered America a fresh approach. Yet the majority still went with the expired orange. And hypocritical regarding the faith they and Trump abuse. Stupid arrogant? I'm honestly not sure which when people claim to be gods children and then exhalt a dirty cheating liar as a leader. One just can't respect, or take seriously people who claim to be Christian but vote for devils. If there's a god, Maga is going to hell in a hand basket. As such Maga Christians have little to no credibility. Some as we know are just astoundingly removed from reality thinking Trump will make everything almost free. Wouldn't a no vote send a stronger message than giving in? Again, Haley, the rallies, all supportive people are showing something more than "this is all we got". Pretty sure she said half to Trump's supporters. Which was probably pretty spot on st the time. Maga was in its infancy and few grasped the ugly thing it would become. 25% doesn't seem outrageous. Sure she's no angel. Who is? Apart from me obviously. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon. The resurgence is both bewildering and astounding. But how many still claim it's true? Even here at UM there are clowns still saying the election was stolen and I suspect um comprises a fraction of a miniscule amount of the American people. Yet they infiltrate everywhere. I'd be concerned about it as an American citizen. It's like a new KKK is forming.
  15. The guys in the article look like theyre using a 8 inch coil. Or maybe a 20 cm coil. So would detect like 4 inched down. Which would still, roughly, IMHO, be like dropped 150 years ago.
  16. How is it possible to "observe" the angle of the shafts in G1 when the tomb has been sealed, X-ray specs? How even would these shafts be any type of marker for a "date" when they were sealed away from sight, and it's likely that all knowledge of them would have passed with the passing of the builders. How on earth could anybody have used them for anything at all, not even the ba of the dead king as why four shafts, and why not the slightest reference to the ba "ascending" like this in any subsequent texts.
  17. Yeah. I remember reading a lot went and served as the Byzantine Emperor's bodyguards, or elite infantry. Travel down through proto-Russia. Got paid a ton, and ended up carrying a lot of the riches home. 👍
  18. He's right. It does represent tech far advanced of where we are. Wonder who they are and how long they've been here?
  19. Maybe it's time to bring out the leather belt again....
  20. I thought you were referring to the second bloke as an incel (didn't even know what it meant till I looked it up) like the first bloke. The second bloke is the 15 year old that stabbed the Bishop. Edit to add. Just read your following post.
  21. That`s exactly what the woke do. Don`t agree with mass immigration? You fascist. Won`t call me by my gender pronoun? You hate filled, hate inciting, extremist. You would vote for Trump? Gasps.... you Nazi. The Russians, whatever else I might think about them, have their anti-propaganda laws correct on this one. Its time we followed suite and banned it too.
  22. Nope, not me, and nothing to do with TDS, The point I was unable to make is this: If one reads history, one finds that the North and the South of the United States had growing disagreements on a number of issues for a couple of decades before open hostilities began in 1861. Many of the issues were not completely resolved by the Civil War and persisted for another 50-70 years. Thus Lincoln who presided during the Civil War did not start it nor did he live to see the reunification complete. He did not cause it. Events in the world do not go in convenient 4 year cycles. and sometimes they go on for decades. If multiple foreign powers are involved, some of them peers and near peers, their actions do not always fall neatly into US presidential terms. Neither Trump nor Biden is responsible for everything that Iran, Israel, China, Russia, India, Saudi Arabia the EU and other nations do. Many US citizens are tired of being the world's policeman.
  1. Load more activity