Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. XenoFish

Well into the loft I go. To put up more insulation. Maybe I won't fall down?

3. ExpandMyMind, I offer you a simple challenge. Show me a document describing the occupation of the West Bank as being "Illegal" under "International Law" Because despite your comments, NON of the documents you have linked to thus far do that. No UN resolution requires Israel to unilaterally cease the occupation. No International Law exists forbidding occupation. Such law as exists is SOLELY related to the treatment of the occupants of aforementioned territories. ExpandMyMind... THAT is the truth. Please post a document in which International Law states that an occupation is - in and of itself - illegal. If you can't do this (which - with the best will in the world - you can't, because non exists), then please have the grace to admit that on this narrow, specific charge ("... illegal occupation"), you are in error.
  4. I'm old enough to have lived under several conservative governments and Labour governments, and the worst of times have always been during a Labour government. And make no mistake...Blair was voted in as a Labour prime minister.
  5. I found 2 Megalodon teeth at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland, though I donated them to the Maryland Aquarium in Baltimore City. The local Indian tribe --- Piscataway Indians --- used the teeth as spear points.
  6. How, exactly, are those 7 words inappropriate for CDC policy writers? Fetus... what's wrong with that? Tell me. Transgender... seems like a simple, single word to denote gender transformation. Science-based/evidence-based... what the heck is wrong with those words? ...and so-on with the other banned words to the CDC. ---------------------------------- This is absolutely outrageous.
  7. First of all, you can expect this thread to go down, so copy and paste. Make sure this gets out, and make sure it gets reposted elsewhere. The information contained in this thread is EXTREMELY classified. I posted this on another forum, but it was shut down due to its content. I was subtly threatened and accused of being a terrorist. I am, in fact, leaking this because it is time for the world to take a stand against terrorism and torture. The United States has fallen. Our Lady Liberty has been shamed, and our country has been taken over by terrorists. These terrorists are the very men and women who are in positions of power and importance. In this post, I will outline the full extent of law enforcement and military abuse perpetrated by those in power in the U.S. The extent of our establishment's police and military oppression is not known by the general public. The United States Government has now established what it calls "regressory agencies" throughout our homeland. Police agencies are now given the same power that was once bestowed only upon members of the Armed Forces and Intelligence officers. ...so... What is a "regressory agency?" Put simply, a regressory agency is an agency that has been granted authority to assign a less than human identity to a person. Before the War on Terror, regressory authority only applied to high level officers and certain operatives during extreme crises. It is now being given to your friendly neighborhood beat cop, working the block to lock up as many civilians as he needs to complete his quota. In order to understand regressory agencies (including modern post-9/11 police departments), we must first understand a highly classified tactical psychology model called the Regression Model. The regression model was included in the 1971 Central Intelligence Agency: Clandestine Operations manual. Along with the fractionation model (now disclosed in a watered down form and known by certain social engineers, cons, and "pickup artists"), it was among the most important advances derived from the MKULTRA experiments. Whereas the fractionation model is focused on simple archetypes and object / state / drive manipulation, the regression model is characterized by complete dehumanization of the individual. To provide an example of an interrogative procedure involving a regressed detainee - a police or FBI interrogator is now authorized to consider a detainee to be an animal if terrorism is suspected. This is a form of regression called animalization or dehumanization. During a regressive procedure, an interrogator is authorized to perform acts of violence and torture on a detainee, even including rape. A condom is worn, and the detainee may be choked to a state of near-asphyxiation in this way as an alternative to waterboarding. Regressions are often outsourced to defense contractors in order to avoid criminal charges or United Nations involvement. Other forms of regression include feminization, during which a male detainee is treated as a female (and may be injected with female hormones), and objectification, during which the detainee is treated as an object (often a toilet). Regression doesn't have to involve rape or torture. The process is taught as a state-of-mind concept. After Bush's corrupt War on Terror began in 2001, the regression model was reclassified at a lower level to give everyday police and even low-level informants the power to regress (dehumanize) any civilian whom they suspect to be involved in "terrorism," which can now be defined as even the most simple petty crime. If it "supports terrorism," regressory authority applies. Civilians are often regressed for "crimes" as small as asserting their rights to police officers during unlawful arrest or detainment. If a civilian asserts his or her rights (including fifth amendment / Miranda rights, officers are now trained to childify. As soon as the words "amendment" or "rights" or "constitution" are mentioned, even politely, officers are trained to respond to the civilian as a child. They may laugh amongst themselves and devolve the "rights" concept, saying "You silly criminals and your little rights." If the person continues to "resist (assert constitutional rights)," the result is often a bullet or a face full of concrete, as the person becomes a pest in need of extermination. The officer may regress the civilian until a reaction is provoked that "necessitates the use of deadly force," often resulting in death. ^This is literally trained in to modern U.S. police departments. I cannot say this enough. The regressory authority that was once given only during missile crises and international emergencies is now being thrown around like a baseball at a little league game. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. It must be ended. I have more information, an I will be posting more on this topic and others. Thank you for reading!
  8. If that's what you want to believe....
  9. That might actually be a "state of mind". When I have my sleep "paralysis/seizure" attacks I put myself in my meditation mindset and feel detached from my body too. But I know I'm not.
  10. May well be.
  11. Kmt Sesh has not showed up yet. So I will reply to you without Kmt. I am not a professional historian, thus I might not have used the best phraseology. But you seem to have a distortion of the idea I aimed to express. Previously in this topic, I linked to an article by Avraham Faust demonstrating that many biblical archaeology writers now favor a "small" Exodus event - at a date near or somewhat after Egypt's Ramesses III. In this post I will link to one such writer: Yehuda Rotblum, who identifies Egypt's "Shasu of Yahu" with the deity (YHWH) that eventually became Judea's monotheistic god. Before reading my summary (below) of the Rotblum article, I encourage people to ask themselves a rhetorical question: Since biblical Moses stationed both himself and his Levites at Kadesh-barnea for most of a 40-year-period-in-the-wilderness - were his Levites in "Egypt" during that 40-year period? The following is my summary of the Rotblum article: ... The third [proto-Israelite] group (1170 BC) parallels the story of Moses’ migration from the Negev or Egypt; these people formed the tribe of Levi, which brought its unique religious heritage and the belief in one god, Yahu. .... Moses was the leader of a group from the Negev and therefore the biblical stories, including the Exodus, are from this area.....a small group of people leaving the Negev Desert could undoubtedly leave unnoticed. Such a group with their leader, Moses, could sustain the harsh journey in the arid desert. .....In my opinion, Mount Sinai is not one mountain but several holy mountains scattered among the Midianite’s vast territory, each one designated by a different tribe as the dwelling place of their God. This may explain the references to the many holy places that are mentioned in the Bible. Upon their migration to Canaan, the tribe's collective memory united their holy mountains into one: the biblical Mount Sinai. The biblical description fits this multiplicity, and maybe the God of Shasu and the God of Israel are one. .... The numerous names for Mount Sinai mentioned in the Bible, such as Mountain of God,Mount Horev, Mount Seir, attest to this. It also fits the Bible’s reference to the different places, in the Negev Desert, from which God appeared: Sinai, Edom, Seir, and Paran. https://www.academia.edu/6810396/Exodus_and_Rock_Art_is_there_a_connection_Rock_Art_in_the_Negev_Desert_connection_to_Exodus
  12. Either, as long as it's not weak.
  13. There was something kind of funny with the video..something that was rather ironic.. In the professor is gently admonished for being (or appearing) to "know" everything and couldn't possible learn more but what I find rather ironic is that these same "masters" themselves act like they have the scoop on the spiritual goods and that they alone know what is "right" and "true". Much like all other religions in the world. The mindset may not be as obvious or in the forefront but it is there nonetheless. What I find rather funny, in a sad sort of way, is how we insist on personifying and anthropomorphizing the universe for the sole reason that we can pretend that we matter and that the universe, now in human form, somehow has the ability to care. However since humans are limited beings when why seek to limit the universe by restricting it to the painfully narrow confines of human nature? Why insist that the universe is conscious and somehow cares, specifically, about us or at least to certain people and neglects the rest of the endless expanse. Such a mindset only serves to feed this myopic idea that humans are the center of all the universe.
  14. Just a muse comment... "Flat-earther's" might say "why don't we just microwave from NYC to London?"
  15. Weeeell.... my eyebrows where raised by the inclusions of "evidence based" and "science-based" as being "forbidden" terms. That kinda suggests a refusal to differentiate between Scientific analysis, and..... something else
  16. I already showed you, the war was illegal and thus any subsequent occupation would by default be illegal. Illegal war = illegal occupation. The multiple UN Resolutions on this subject make it so that this is not even up for debate. It is an extreme view you hold and not at all based in reality, to put it politely. It is an illegal occupation. The Occupied Territories are occupied land and the settlers are by definition colonizing the land. Under the Geneva Convention it is illegal to transfer or allow the transfer of any population to a war zone or occupied territory. I'll quote this for you again, which relates to both of your previous texts I quoted, since you seemed to have missed it the last time: And this: The occupation is illegal in a lot of different ways. But feel free to continue beating a dead horse. Yes, they do: Except for Israel and the United States (and occasionally a US client state), the international community has supported, for the past quarter-century, the ‘two-state’ settlement: that is, the full Israeli withdrawal/ full Arab recognition formula as well as the creation of a Palestinian state alongside Israel. The United States cast the lone veto of Security Council resolutions in 1976 and 1980 affirming the two-state settlement that were endorsed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and neighboring Arab states. A 1989 General Assembly resolution along similar lines passed 151– 3 (Israel, US, and Dominica). Despite the historic geo-political changes in the past decade, the international consensus has remained remarkably stable. A 2002 General Assembly resolution (‘ Peaceful settlement of the question of Palestine’) affirming Israel’s right to ‘secure and recognized borders’ as well as the Palestinian people’s right to an ‘independent state’ in the West Bank and Gaza passed 160– 4 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, US). The 2002 UN voting record on virtually every resolution bearing on the Israeli– Palestinian (and –Syrian) conflict was similarly lop-sided. In the UN Third Committee the vote was 156– 3 (Israel, Marshall Islands, US) regarding ‘the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination’, while in the Fourth Committee the vote was 148– 1 (Israel) regarding ‘Assistance to Palestinian refugees’, 147– 4 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, US) regarding ‘Persons displaced as a result of the June 1967 war’, 147– 5 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, US) regarding ‘Operations of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees’, 147– 4 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, US) regarding ‘Palestine refugees’ properties and their revenues’, 145– 5 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, US) regarding ‘Applicability of the Geneva Convention … to the Occupied Palestinian Territory’, 145– 6 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Tuvalu, US) regarding ‘Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories’, 141– 5 (Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, US) regarding ‘Israeli practices affecting the human rights of the Palestinian people’, and 144– 1 (Israel) regarding ‘The occupied Syrian Golan.’ Finkelstein, Norman. Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict (Kindle Locations 196-212). Verso. Kindle Edition. With regards to Oslo, I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up. According to its own text it is meaningless. https://israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=000921 P.S. Start a thread on the ethnic cleansing of Palestine if you wish. I'll gladly debunk both the claims that it was 'by choice' that they left and that it was not a product of Israeli policy.
  17. why stop at the British royals the British nation has a large German heritage from anglo-saxon times. but it seems to me at least that the German boogieman is alive and under the beds of GB still.
  18. I'm not exactly sure why the almas was chosen to be the namesake, since the dinosaur and the creature don't bear any resemblance. Presumably the authors just had an interest in cryptozoology. Here is all that they give for the etymology of the name:
  19. Love this: “We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,” ... “First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”
  20. Hazelnut coffee, filter coffee mostly. Anytime of the day. Enjoy a cup of tea.once a day...good old five roses. All tea and coffee with honey and milk/ cream
  21. you sound like you've read a lot up on this. my views are based more on my interests in start-ups from Europe and the states like oneworld and spacex, that want to capitalise on the information boom in auto automation and AI by flooding space with satellites providing 100% internet coverage to the world. as technology develops and space travel becomes more the domain of companies and less governments it will be cheaper and more robust than cables and less infrastructure intensive.
  22. I guess its 1945-1998.
  23. Recent article on the appearance of the Temple.
  24. I wonder why? I'm trying to think of a way to make a point about the name of the almas in a different context. Speaking of which, it's interesting to note that the Mongolian word almas is strikingly similar to the Caucasian word almasty for the same sort of thing. I wonder which way the story spread?
  25. "Skeptic" implies you have reached a different conclusion from the same research data that others have examined. Impressive. Doug
  26. that's possibly. another scenario is a smaller EU with the Baltic's, Poland and other central European countries leaving the EU and making an independent alliance with the U.S. or even Russia. But that does nothing for British security.
  1. Load more activity