Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. House plans raft of Iran sanctions votes after attack on Israel The House on Sunday teed up more than a dozen new votes for this week on bills sanctioning Iran and its proxies in retaliation for a wide-ranging drone attack on Israel. Why it matters: The switch-up from Republicans' plan to vote on several appliance-related "messaging" bills comes as lawmakers in both parties are pressing President Biden take a hard line against Iran. https://www.axios.com/2024/04/15/house-republicans-iran-sanctions-israel
  3. AO...they are all Dufus. And they are all on the same team! Washington vs The People. Interesting that you bring up the civil war in all of this. Ths history of Politics in America is the Civil War. The Party that went to war for the right to own another Human Being were Democrats. Their ancestors of today are Democrats. Trump isn't Lincoln and Biden isn't Lee. Your side lost the war. Get over it already!
  4. GB News is like Viz. Just not nearly as funny. Anyone who takes anything they say seriously should not be allowed outside unless they are on a leash and have at least 2 responsible adults accompanying them at all times.
  5. The man in the tan jacket

Glowing eyes in a foggy mirror

Ur half alien but adopted
  6. Major change is afoot regarding NASA's plans to return samples of Martian soil and rock to the Earth. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/376277/nasa-makes-major-announcement-about-mars-sample-return-mission
  7. The man in the tan jacket

Black blob in my room/bed

It’s the groke
  8. That's not even analogous to anything being discussed. But ..and...more to the point, @Gromdormade a great point. These same kinds of things happen on any Presidents watch. Which lends to the narrative that we are indeed being programmed how and what to think Why is it some of us blame Biden when similar things occurred in the Trump admin? Because we don't trust the left. And why don't we trust the left? Because of Right Wing Political talkshow speak. I can only relate to Gromdor'a pov because I understand that left vs right, Dem vs Rep is all smoke and mirrors division tactics.
  9. If you drive a petrol/diesel car or have a fireplace or stove in your house, then you are poisoning the air Aircraft exhausts do have an effect by it's much smaller, especially given the altitudes at which they fly. It's pollution created and spread at ground level you should be concerned about.
  10. The man in the tan jacket

The Real Illuminati

We are still here
  11. Kittens Are Jerks

Muslim student loses legal challenge over school's 'prayer ban'

If the student's religion is that important to her, she should transfer to a faith-based school. Boom! Problem solved.
  12. That looks like a unstable wall if it has a hole
  13. Tbe chemtrails conspiracy has been revolving around for decades. There are no Chemtrails.
  14. “big ball of gold light that turned up” = the Sun.
  15. The Puzzler

Atlanteans

Ethiopian in Western Africa, probably where the Aethiopia of the Perseus Andromeda myth is placed, mentions of Cerne…Phoenician colonies…Titan mythology…mention of the earthquake, which wouldn’t be uncommon, on a fault line, .I find this all this mish mash of historical writings and comoarison theory my favourite part of the whole story. Cerne is near Richat lol….sorry. My interest in all this not to find the physical Atlantis anymore…but to understand who Plato was referring to, the whole thing is mocking mythology…I know the philosophical part but by really identifying who he was calling “Atlanteans” to me, brings the whole story together. I think I was tired of it before, but will follow this through more as of now. https://www.theoi.com/Phylos/Atlantes.html
  16. Today
  17. GB News has been criticised for peddling a conspiracy theory that reducing carbon emissions will kill off half the population. On Sunday’s The Neil Oliver Show, guest Jasmine Birtles falsely claimed that governments’ net-zero plans had a covert ‘depopulation’ agenda, aiming to wipe out 7.5billion people worldwide. Presenter Neil Oliver, 57, did not challenge or correct her misinformation and instead called the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations members in 2025, ‘anti-human’. GB News accused of fuelling conspiracy theory about 'population dying' | Metro News
  18. Who accidentally wants to live in a line ?
  19. The price you pay for being French.
  20. Can the reboot be in English? I don’t speak French
  21. Not entirely as there are patents for just that, but having a patent doesn't mean they're actually doing it. The one patent that I have researched is Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming. This patent was initially filed by Hughes Aircraft and the patent has expired, but and a big but is that Raytheon has acquired it. Raytheon is now known as RTX https://www.rtx.com/raytheon https://patents.justia.com/patent/5003186 The dispersal method most widely considered is adding the materials to the jet fuel itself. The UN passed a moratorium on geoengineering for climate change until at such time it is proved to be safe. So yes countries are experimenting with weather modification and climate control and the prime delivery mechanism is aircraft. Presently there are 8 U.S. states that are actively engaged in weather modification from aircraft dispersal methods to land based installations mostly for hail suppression to snow augmentation. https://weathermod.org/project-locations/ Here's a Wiki article on the subject. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection The issue with Chemtrails is that some people automatically think it is for nefarious purposes and they would be wrong (for now). The biggest problem would be the unintended consequences that could be produced by geoengineering our climate. After all we have done so well with introducing one species to control another species and end up with a invasive plague of that species.
  22. The man in the tan jacket

Underwater mountain range off Easter Island hosts creatures unknown to science

Can scientists stop discovering please
  23. A Muslim student has lost a legal challenge against a school previously dubbed Britain's strictest over its ban on "prayer rituals". The pupil, who cannot be named for legal reasons, took the action against Michaela Community School in Brent, north London, claiming the policy "uniquely" affects her faith, with prayer one of its five pillars. The High Court heard in January how she alleged the school's stance is "the kind of discrimination which makes religious minorities feel alienated from society". Defending the policy, lawyers for the school argued it is "justified" and "proportionate" after it faced death and bomb threats linked to religious observance on site. Muslim student loses legal challenge against Michaela Community School's 'prayer ban' | UK News | Sky News
  24. The Puzzler

Atlanteans

I’m so glad you reminded me of that! Very good. I meant check out the Phoenician colonies more in North West Africa some more….. DIODORUS SICULUS ON THE TITAN-RULERS OF ATLANTIS Other ancient writers, such as Diodorus Siculus, who mention "Atlantis" or the "Atlanteans" are inevitably referring to the native tribes and Phoenician colonies of north-west Africa in the vicinity of the Atlas mountain range. Some Greek and Roman writers describe this continental region as the largest of the "islands." Diodorus Siculus, Library of History 3. 56. 1 - 57. 8 (trans. Oldfather) (Greek historian C1st B.C.) : "But since we have made mention of the Atlantioi (Atlanteans) [i.e. their war with the Amazons, see the following section], we believe that it will not be inappropriate in this place to recount what their myths relate about the genesis of the gods, in view of the fact that it does not differ greatly from the myths of the Greeks. Now the Atlantians, dwelling as they do in the regions on the edge of Okeanos (the Ocean) and inhabiting a fertile territory, are reputed far to excel their neighbours in reverence toward the gods and the humanity they showed in their dealings with strangers, and the gods, they say, were born among them. And their account, they maintain, is in agreement with that of the most renowned of the Greek poets [Homer, Iliad 14.200] when he represents Hera as saying: ‘For I go to see the ends of the bountiful earth, Okeanos source of the gods and Tethys divine their mother.’
  25. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”. Edmund Burke, President Biden does nothing to help Israel
  1. Load more activity