Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Eclipse 2017: Science from the Moon’s Shadow
  3. I can see what you are saying Sir. I would just add that in a conflict situation, words and symbolism take on a meaning much greater than their inherent value.
  4. Different email.
  5. Hmm, this so called secret tape thing sounds a bit fishy to me ZZ. The thing is, why would anybody want to pay this 'one' woman such a large amount of money to make such false allegations against Trump, when there is already a long string of woman who have claimed to have been sexually harassed by him, who are not looking to make any money, but just want to be heard and make him accountable for his actions ? Speaking of such women, these last three who have come forward sound credible to me, and I take my hat off to them for having the courage to speak out. Also, wasn't Bill O'Reilly accused by five or six women for sexual harassment, where he settled privately out of court with them?
  6. An old co-worker were renovating his sommer cottage 4-5 years ago and were tearing down an inner wall. Inside he and his wife found an old arabic dagger and a little box with old coins in gold. The auction house they visited said the things very worth some 35.000 euro.. Thats a nice bonus to the holiday fund.
  7. The gift of life is beautiful and harsh, a short flicker, blown out, just as most are beginning to enjoy its warmth. Do we under value it?
  8. Ears, still popping on n off. They'll be fine in a few days, now not as blocked at least. Ribs, the pain seems to have passed.
  9. Evidence suggests that humanity's history has been completely misunderstood. Our story of the past seems to have been changed, mistranslated, and possibly intentionally suppressed. From ancient Egypt to the mountains of Peru, so many pieces of evidence of advanced ancient technology have been found scattered across the world, that I think we are now only just beginning to find out what ancient civilizations were actually capable of. Abu Ghurab is an archaeological site just 20 minutes away from the great pyramid of Giza, famous for it's sun temples built in the 25th century bce during the old kingdom period. Part of the pyramid complex at Abu Sir, about a mile away, the true purpose of the site remains unclear. There are however structures and artifacts at the site that show evidence of ancient high technology. One of them is an altar located in the center of the courtyard. Constructed from five large blocks of alabaster arranged to form a symbol that translates to "may ra be satisfied" . It's been suggested that the crystal platform created a harmonic resonance through sound vibrations to increase awareness and actually allow for communication with these sacred energies. Something many would call a stargate today. There are also a set of 9 circular alabaster basins located at the site along the east wall. Just how the holes were drilled, and grooves cut into these alabaster basins remains an enigma. The basins are amazingly smooth to the touch and show signs of circular tool marks, suggesting that whoever crafted them had some sort of technology at their disposal. These alabaster basins remind me very much of Edward Leedskalnin's magnetic flywheel. There are many similarities, and I couldn't help but wonder if they were an ancient version of Ed Leedskalnin's device. Ancient Egyptians, were probably one of the most famous ancient civilizations of them all. Archaeological data collected and documented regarding this mysterious ancient civilization far exceeds that of any other. They've been credited with constructing some of the largest and most enigmatic structures on earth but none of those incredible achievements were ever documented by them. Odd for a civilization that documented ever facet of their daily lives. Conventional archaeologists have long resisted the notion that the architectural achievements of the Ancient Egyptians required the existence of a much more sophisticated technology than would have existed at that time and fail to address the fact that no records exist explaining how, why, or who built ancient Egypt's megalithic monuments and statues.
  10. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, it probably has, but it's hard to keep up with what has and hasn't been said, particularly as I tend to skip over some people's posts. Anyway, this alleged smoking gnu turned out to be, well, a bit of a fib really: https://theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/ FRIDAY WAS ONE of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, and countless pundits, commentators, and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.
  11. To be fair I think they started spinning when the saw the final candidate list.
  12. Manfred von Dreidecker

"This month, just days after North Korea tested a new ICBM, national security adviser H. R. McMaster declared that Trump “is committed to the total denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.” 

And if necessary, he'll denuclearize it by wiping it off the map with his Nukes! 

13. I agree, and I'm with you on that little wager. IF proof comes forward that can be corroborated, I'll send the Free Wheelchair Mission 100 bucks too. Heck, it's Christmas, I'll send them $50 just because
  14. NASA Explores Artificial Intelligence for Space Communications
  15. When I see a Sanders supporter, I just want to ask them if they understand math. Or, for that matter, reality versus fantasy.
  16. Today
  17. They seek it here - they seek it there - But at the end of the day they will make do with any old convoluted crapola to try and bring down the democratically elected president - what a shameful state of affairs - The Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves -
  18. Mission Status Update – Cruising Toward Asteroid Bennu
  19. Ah,so! A 60 yr old entertainer dead before his time. It's another tragedy isn't it? (Well, obviously it was his time, but too early, wouldn't you say?)
  20. Not to mention that Russia recognizes Jerusalem (west) as capital of Israel. I don't see Palestinians burning Russian flags...
  21. yeah. That reminds me of a comic strip I used to catch in the daily newspaper. It was called Arlo and Janis. They were a typical American couple, raising a son. In one strip, Arlo is seen in early 20th century garb yelling into one of the wall-mounted early telephones "can you hear me?!" then, fast forward to the 90's and a younger version of Arlo is doing the same thing with a cell phone...priceless...
  22. susieice

Wow! Again! Daytime TV is gonna be put out to award any emmys if this keeps up.

http://6abc.com/entertainment/the-chew-co-host-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/2768826/?sf175983682=1

1. and then

and then

I think it's safe to say we're now officially in the midst of an all-out hysteria like Salem in the 1600s.  Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of jerks who push themselves on the ladies.  Human nature and politics being what it is though, I have to wonder how many of these "traumatic episodes" are designed to induce a check at the end of the day... I'm almost glad I was so shy and awkward in my youth ;) 

23. There were no such things as mobile phones or credit card in those days but i understand what you mean. In the days, when cash was king, losing all your cash was like losing your credit card. It is interesting that you see it a s THOUGHTFUL gesture i see it as an ethical imperative ie the right and only choice to make. Yes it is a caring and compassionate thing to do, but you do it because it is right Otherwise if you were not caring and compassionate or disliked the person to whom it belonged, you would have no reason to return it ie honesty and probity should not come from the heart, but from knowledge of right and wrong That argument was never raised or intended. The point was about how one is more likely to find money, when ones mind and eyes are open to doing so (as in the law of attraction, to make something work, you must be aware and consciously attempting it) i gave an example of this, but also added how it benefited the woman and myself, in doing this. One's morality could be measured differently, if they found traceable money and did not return it, or if the y did. The different choices illustrate different moralities and ethical standards. The number of times would be irrelevant . To me, not returning money with identification attached is stealing, and is just the same as stealing anything. It is the same moral /ethical choice, and has the same consequences in harming another as if you took it from their person. Untraceable money raises a different issue. I would probably keep small amounts, say up to 50 dollars but hand in large sums. Some people hand in anything they find. .
  24. All the Arab Lesgue Nations acknowledge that the centre of government of Israel is Jerusalem, it’s just an excuse to be petty and violent.
  25. I’ve had sleep paralysis where I felt like my covers was being pulled but I’ve never seen anything! When it happens to me I can’t move my body but I can open my eyes ! I’m aware that I can’t move but I can’t control it ! It’s very scary !
  26. Manfred von Dreidecker

Grow up. Work hard!

27. Is this the same Sanders that turn coated his followers?
  1. Load more activity