Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Im waiting for the holodeck on star trek..just to mix it up abit
  3. Excuse me? My bill hasn't changed one bit. I cut the chord with my TV service, and they have been offering all sorts of great deals ever since. If I felt like taking it up, I'd be getting to practically for free. Not a stretch at all. You are assuming that all these businessmen are greedy evil stupid and crazy, by virtue of the fact that they ARE business men. I don't de-humanize an entire industry, I know that all organizations are made up of people, flawed human beings but generally alright and having a balanced view of the world if they know what's good for their company. If they don't, they either go under or turn to the Govt for subsidies, like Tesla, or go Crony Capitalist, like G.E. Then why is Geo-Domain limitations one of the 5 big topics in the very brief Vid that is the centerpiece of the OP of this very thread? I guess that makes one down, 4 to go. Can't ignore the fact that you Hate Trump at all, that does appear to be your primary motive in all of this.
  4. As long as we're dropping AE stuff here (we might have a dedicated thread for this sometime), Vygus has updated his dictionary. There's now over 40,000 words (so I'm told.) ...and no Thoth with a crested ibis. http://rhbarnhart.net/VYGUS_Dictionary_2018.pdf
  5. Oh, Ruby, if you went shopping, what did you get me? I'm hoping for that mummy-bandage hoodie I posted on the previous page last night. Come on, it's only...$80.
  6. I hear that. Luckily my family isn't into material goods, so we don't stress over that. My sister and nephew are in town and I get to see them tomorrow. We talk on the phone a lot but I haven't seen them in over a year, so I'm looking forward to it. We'll start with the museum, and then who knows? It's Chicago. There's always something to do.
  7. This thread went about as expected. Closed.
  8. They didn’t but that wasn’t the point. The point is, how did the Fellahin end up with it?
  9. LOL........!!!! Awesome sense of humour Hawkin..... I LIKE!!.....
  10. That can't be good for your mental health.
  11. quiXilver

bit of a spoiler alert:

the end of every story is the same.

you die at the end.

12. I read only Bible.
  13. In Israel chat rooms.
  14. I don't like humans. Only angels.
  15. I've come to the conclusion after 45+ years of interest in this enigma that going by the evidence put forward so far: it's highly unlikely that aliens are here on this planet... Are you seriously suggesting that my personal conclusion is wrong because I haven't comprehensively analyzed the data over the years!?!? So you are a believer then! At last you've told us all where you stand.. Well done == though you didn't mean to of course because you didn't think before typing.. But there you go- what do I know
  16. Do you really believe that peace between Jews and Palestinians is possible? More to the point, if a treaty is signed and while it's being implemented, some of the Palestinians refuse to honor it and start killing Jews again? What then? Israel will have already vacated the land and removed most of their forces. The Bible explains how this ends. The descendants of Jacob inherit the land...all of it. They pay with 2/3s of their pre-war population but the Palestinians are nearly annihilated. It's a horrific future to contemplate. They won't be the only ones involved and the bloodshed will impact most of the planet. All for the sake of a tiny, if beautiful piece of blood-soaked land.
  17. Not naïveté, Awareness.. The Evil, The System.. Rules, regulations, control, lies, confusion, all that is wrong, stems from systematic ruling....
  18. Gee, Wally, you hurt people here, all the time, innocently expressing your honest opinion. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. No one appreciates being back-handed "for their own good." Even just verbally.
  19. Awww, not even, chocolate... Lol How bout a pitch fork.. I have an assortment of colours to suit ya...? Interested?? Lol.. You are a Master of words, I love it...
  20. WHAT? A Russian hacker told a Moscow court that he acted under Putin's (indirect) orders? And he lived for six months in a Russian political jail and testified? Sounds completely contrived. Putin would have had the guy killed in jail back in August.
  21. Wrong conclusions are usually formed by a lack of comprehensive analysis. I agree 100%. I am in the initial "research" stage.., gathering background information. This is what I am attempting to discuss on this thread http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/scientific_method.html _________________________________________________________________________________ OBSERVATION is first step, so that you know how you want to go about your research. This step could also be called "research." It is the first stage in understanding the problem. After you decide on topic, and narrow it down to a specific question, you will need to research everything that you can find about it. You can collect information from your own experiences, books, the internet, or even smaller "unofficial" experiments. For this stage of the Scientific Method, it's important to use as many sources as you can find. The more information you have on your topic, the better the design of your experiment is going to be, and the better your science fair project is going to be overall. HYPOTHESIS is the answer you think you'll find. (You want me to form a conclusion instead. This is wrong) PREDICTION is your specific belief about the scientific idea: (People are confusing this with conclusion) EXPERIMENT is the tool that you invent to answer the question (No one is even attempting this) CONCLUSION
  22. Actually, I hardly pay attention to or read them. It's when they're reposted,repeatedly by various,and sundry, outraged by something you said, that I take notice. I think you're probably a decent bloke, too, you just don't know when to think twice and say nothing.
  23. Fair enough. (I just noticed that your avatar is rubbing the butter around. HA! Cool!.)
  24. But... If God isn't violent, and never was, and does include what isn't good.... Then who is responsible for the evil/violence/death in the world? And is that being more powerful then, than God? Because otherwise couldn't God prevent the wrongs from happening? I respect wanting God to be only goodness, but that is naivety given what the world seems to hand out almost every single day.
  25. My reason are a bit different from general annoyance.
  1. Load more activity