Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11958208
  3. I’m not sure I understand. How is suggesting someone to leave the Forum rude. The individual was up in arms over a word and derailed the thread which is what’s happening now. It’s unfortunate people are like that. They don’t like something so they hi-jack a thread. I remember Seeder like that years ago, not much changes. God Bless!
  4. Not too sure if they got it right with the 'soup' bowls to be honest ... Google images link
  5. Right "a FLIR-hud-vision captured by one of the jets", but there was accompanying image I thought was presented with it. Maybe I'm mistaken. I have heard testimonies of some navy members (on Coast 2 Coast) who saw the raw footage themselves before it was edited/degraded and that is much more convincing. Of of course from a skeptical side it's all hearsay/anecdotal evidence etc. But that is why I brought up they might have much better footage taken besides this but that has not been released. One ATS member concluded it's a hoax before Delogne came on the scene. "Conclusion : Pending release of the promised further "files", this video should be tentatively identified as an attempted hoax on ATS by members of the "vision-unlimited" group of German student film makers. -Isaac Koi" The other video of a shaky video of a TR-3B disappearing from sight has been shown to be CGI. We are left with footage that is somewhat compelling but not convincing for any party (believers or skeptics alike).
  6. Get really really fat. This will cause your body to store 'energy' in the massively bloated body you now possess. Then starve yourself. You're body will then feed off your fat body until you've turned into a shriveled up corpse.
  7. No one should have to. This thread has nothing to do with what you or anyone else does or doesn't believe. I cant believe how disrespectful people are here. Every thread that's even the least bit interesting turns into a mud slinging contest that has nothing to do with the intention of the thread. Let me let you in on something, not everything is about you, or what you believe. Sometimes people like to share common stories, and shouldn't have to deal with their threads being high jacked. There are 20 other threads in this section where you guys have made your beliefs well known. Why do you have to ruin everyone of them?
  8. https://www.livescience.com/61170-china-tomb-full-of-soup-bowls.html
  9. Inappropriate and unsolicited bodily and physical contact ... someone's in trouble now ... ~
  10. DiNardo may still face the death penalty if he doesn't keep co-operating with the investigation. Takes a case a long time to go through the process, doesn't it? http://6abc.com/cosmo-dinardo-may-still-face-death-penalty-in-bucks-co-murders/2776812/
  11. Hello everyone.
  12. One of the earliest known examples of knitting (formed on two sticks by pulling loops through loops) were a pair of cotton socks found in Egypt from the first millennium A.D. Many of them have knit into them khufic (a decorative Arabic script) blessings, symbols to ward off evil, or both.
  13. Energy isn't a 'thing' in itself. It's just a property of regular matter. Now if you wanna ask can we use energy (like light as you suggest) to synthesize proteins and other nutrients that we need to feed ourselves through some artificial means, then yeah I'd say so. Plants do that s**t all the time. Though that artificially gets into nanotechnology and bioengineering on the microscopic scale, so it' a ways off from now.
  14. To the bold. This is why most of us do not like when people play the quantum physics card as an explanation. It's some crazy stuff and so few understand it, that doesn't make it an excuse for magical thinking. Damn you Deepak Chopra.
  15. they sure deserve it. maybe an irs audit should teach them a lesson. an audit every year for 10 years
  16. It's the same thing that drive microtransactions. Hell, truth is we're programmed from birth to death.
  17. Pandora here we come ... ~ Reminds me somewhat of : ` [00.01:47] ~ New Glowing Millipede Found; Shows How Bioluminescence Evolved https://news.nationalgeographic.com/.../150504-glowing-millipedes-evolution-insects-... May 4, 2015 - Some California millipedes first evolved bioluminescence to cope with harsh desert living, according to scientists who may have cracked the mystery of glowing millipedes. ... In California's Sierra Nevada Mountains (map) live a group of blind millipedes that glow in the dark—and now ... ~
  18. when we drop our gaurd opinions held close exposed meet the real you
  19. To be fair, I don't think anyone necessarily does in regards to quantum physics. Some confusing s**t it be.
  20. It is nothing more than a thought-experiment. Nothing was harmed in any way. No cat, no-thing. Nada, zip, ziltch, what are you not understanding. You're one of those type who only see through a very thin lens aren't you. Just because you "think something bad/naughty" doesn't make it real. Actions do. No one is stuffing a real cat in a nuclear casket with a poisonous gas canister in it. Is that something so alien for you to understand. And the thought-experiment itself was designed to show the absurdity of quantum effects on a macro (our) level.
  21. Is there any way to turn energy directly into food? The best I can think of is artificial light for plants. I'm not sure how efficient that is. Was just thinking we could feed world hunger if we converted energy directly into food rather then drive heavy cars around.
  22. To be honest no-one knows what these adjustments are about. NASA GISS keeps making them (always resulting in recent years appearing hotter) about every two years using unpublished algorithms so no-one knows what exactly is going on or can reproduce the same results. We simply get the yearly NASA press release that this year is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd hottest year EVHA!!!
  23. Aquila King

That moment when you realize you've memorized just about every line in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

24. This is glorious:
  25. Just slightly disturbing.........
  26. Hello front ... not full frontal of course ... just befitting the decorum of the Forum ... did you bring any donuts ? ~
  1. Load more activity