Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Just a bully eh? Thats gotta be the reason for my popularity then hasnt it? But seeing as you and Fila are just derailing the thread needlessly....I will ask a mod to give it a clean
  3. Typo bro.., no biggie. I seen heaps since joining UM and never rub it in people's noses. Trying to make myself seem smart by bringing people down for something trivial. You seem to get jollies from things I will never understand.
  4. Oh? How I have done worse? Just for future reference. Avoidance reasons, of course.
  5. seeker? So reading is another issue you have, that or the spelling Now do behave....be a good girl and do something less likely to make yourself look a fool again
  6. I was in sweden from 99 to 2002.... if someone had told me to go because the lights appear regular as clockwork each night....Id have gone....as Id have been guaranteed to see them... but the truth is while they may appear regularly... what if they didnt on the nights I was there? Norway is a very expensive place just to get a hotel for the weekend....and if I remember correctly, Hessdalen isnt a highly populated area...
  7. My cards are thus --- before the election Trump wasn't on my radar at all I hardly knew a thing about him but when he became a serious candidate and Hillary Clinton was on the opposite side I started to take notice - I couldn't support Clinton because I can't forgive her for Libya and her warmongering stance with Syria and Russia and so even though it might have been nice to support a woman for president I couldn't do it - I liked the forthright way Trump spoke and campaigned and he worked so hard - I didn't like the way he was sidelined by the Media at best or attacked at worse - I thought aye aye what have we going on here...?.... The more I saw of Trump the more I took to him and started to feel protective towards him because of the obvious witch hunt - perhaps that's because of the sympathy I feel for the 'witches' historically and other similar victims of people and groups that act like they're all goody goody and occupy the moral high ground when really they are the opposite - (even though many of them don't realise it, imo) - I don't like the way the public are treated like fools with the propaganda machine in top gear against Trump - I now actually think Trump is pretty amazing the way he has achieved his aim of becoming president and how he wants to Make America Great Again - I'm not going to agree with everything he says or does but I think he is doing well under the circumstances- The very trying circumstances -- you have to be really tough to cope with all that -- but I think he has a soft side as well - Oh and he isn't for a One World Government - and all the risks that come with that -- Sooooooo - I see this whole Russian Collusion BS to be an insult to our intelligence - toxic nonsense - that is bad for the US and bad for the West --- and the whole world as well -
  8. Thanks Kmt_Sesh. That's probably it (U28) although the sign in the Thoth image seems more squat/bloated. I see it's a logogram for "live long, prosper and be healthy". Any idea as to the root of this sign? SC
  9. Outed you??? I quoted you when you behaved like an dumbazz. What you do on your "spare time", in PM's with other members, I don't give a f¤#""....
  10. SEEKER: "What what? I didn't do anything..." -CLASSIC bully retraction. I deal with people like you every week. I warned you mate. I am clam as.., but I despise bullies.., and will bully tactic you back 10 times harder. And now you can't hack it. You gotta run and tell someone else, cause you can't stand up to me. I'm just trying to live my life over here, and sort out a few UFO related issues calmly and civil like. You wanna push people.., you better expect push back.
  11. what is wrong with YOU exactly? You quoted me remember....so its clearly you who has the issue
  12. Seeder, That is simply a false statement. There have been sightings of the Phenomena in Hessdalen every year, it was just that in the '83 -84 timeframe sightings were occurring several dozen times a month, after that the average has been around that many per year. So the frequency dropped off but has not ever stopped so you would not have wasted your time you just my not have been there at the right time or vise verse.
  13. Cant take it? Cant take what exactly? And what have I dished out? Do remind me....I post in many threads...
  14. WTF? I don't care what kind of private PM you are sending back and forth wit a another member on this forum!! What is wrong with you???
  15. Yea so what? What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Or.., you can dish it out but can't take it hey. That's how I find most bullies to be. WEAK!
  16. Thanks for the support. It seemed like everyone was attacking me at the same time. I wish I could have said what you said, but I'm trying to maintain composure. Yes.., but the main body can be edited .., and still referenced. I can go change it all right now.., and keep the references the same. That's why I suggested he simply read the reference list 1st.., determine credibility 2nd.., then read the information. Websites can just reference other website. Again.., I prefer to check source validity first. Otherwise you are wasting so much time reading only to find out its BS.
  17. Cant you read? You try running me down without having a clue what message that poster sent to me...here let me quote it again so you can see HIS arrogance
  18. Yes.., but the main body can be edited .., and still referenced. I can go change it all right now.., and keep the references the same. That's why I suggested he simply read the reference list 1st.., determine credibility 2nd.., then read the information. Websites can just reference other website. Again.., I prefer to check source validity first. Otherwise you are wasting so much time reading only to find out its BS.
  19. What?? What are you even talking about??
  20. If Im so arrogant how come the user youre foolishly speaking for sends me a message like this.... (COPIED FROM MY INBOX)
  21. What happens if you close a dead cat in a box? Is it now either dead and alive? What if you close a live cat in a box with a dead cat? And.......what happens if you fill the box with an empty box?
  22. “Thoth brought the remainder”???? Bird hieroglyphs are not my favourite thing and this one is damaged as well as being of Roman-period quality. Could be Horus for all I can tell. M.
  23. Don't we all just hate that word? And this argument seems to come up a lot. UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects, however this is relative to the observer. Technically a cloud could be a UFO to some people.Some assume UFO means ETV. For me personally.., a UFO is something I cannot identify myself. I assume every individual's would be the same with a few differences (trained observer compared to general knowledge, compared to limited knowledge of astronomy, aircraft etc) After many years.., you guys have seen it all. So much, that you could probably write a detailed list of events that were not ETV (drone, bird, the moon) But then there's this scenario. Someone will visit this site and post an image of a UFO asking us for advice. They also have their own comprehension of what UFOs are. So now we have my version of what UFOs are.., yours.., and the witness asking for advice. That's 3 different versions of what the term 'UFO' could potentially mean. It can change again, depending on context. Talking about 'UFO' reports will get someone fired up, stating UFO does not mean aliens. When that's just what they are called. Is there a way to make this less ambiguous? How about we either come up with a new term (UAP, unknowns etc) we are all comfortable with. Or.., perhaps we do create a list of events shown to not be UFOs (swamp gas, jets, meteors etc) What do you think?
  24. haha --- I note that he has a Scottish accent * I wonder if he originally hails from near Stirling Castle..?
  25. I once read a reference to the Orion capsule as being an "updated version" of the Apollo capsule. This was in an article that described NASA as "going backwards" from the Space Shuttle. In principle Orion is similar to Apollo in that it is a conical capsule which will parachute back to Earth rather than glide like the Shuttle. However, the Apollo capsule was remarkably successful, as has been the Soyuz spacecraft. A larger and reusable version of Apollo seems a good idea to me.
  26. I know ! .... perhaps those of you who object to the term Fake News could call it Factual Error News...
  1. Load more activity