Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Don't let him fool you. He's pure evil.
  3. Thanks Sheri
  4. Personal stuff, she will get back when she can. I miss her too. I will let her know she is missed.
  5. Good eye, I think Argon is an exceptional poster too. I like his humility and curiosity. He seems like he is here to grow himself.
  6. Thanks. Btw, (not to derail this thread any further) but whatever happened to Stubbs? Haven't seen her is a while.
  7. Planetary wave propagation. Land-atmosphere teleconnection.
  8. Awww, I appreciate these kind words, and accept them, but for me, the kindest person goes to Stubbs. I could actually learn a thing or two from her. By the way you remind me of my middle son; passionate, wise and honest.
  9. Homosexuality has been proven to be genetic and not everyone is a Christian who follows the Bible. Traditional Native Americans have no problems with homosexuality and neither do Japanese Buddhists.
  10. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****.
  11. Why are none of the "Journalistic mistakes" ever in favor of Trump? "Multiple sources" "Clarifications" "Corrections" I think we all know the answer to that, don't we?
  12. Sheesh. You really are the nicest person on this forum.
  13. thanks.
  14. And like I said before. Emily Bronte had the wrong accent......... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leslie_Flint
  15. Gotta say, it's rather refreshing to see someone unashamedly admit when they don't know something. Too often in our society today you see people buck up and stand by whatever they say no matter how much they're wrong or they don't know. Quite commendable to see that for once.
  16. I am always so grateful you read my posts, you are such an inspirational young man to me. Wise beyond your years. A humble thank you, sir.
  17. Mueller is using the resources of the FBI in his investigation. It is certainly suspect when said resources are involved things like the Fusion GPS/Steele debacle.
  18. We discussed that accent issue before. First question for you is, why are there these voices at all? Nobody’s figured that out after making him the most tested medium in history.
  19. It doesn't look like a comet; no coma, no tail. that's why it was reclassified an asteroid. It does't look much like an asteroid, either. None we know of are anywhere near 10 times longer than they are wide, hence the interest of both the SETI institute and Breakthrough Listen.
  20. Leviticus 18:22King James Version (KJV) 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. So it seems in the bible that in several places it points out that homosexual behaviour is an abomination. But according to this article http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals animals practice homosexual behaviours. Could the bible be saying no gays just like it says not kill each other? I mean animals kill each other with no consequence all day every day. Of course humans kill animals all day too. Is it unnatural to be gay or is it a part of nature that god wants us to resist doing with each other? I've read that participating in gay behaviour to resist killing each other over something has been observed in the animal kingdom as well. So It would seem as though that having a tolerance for being gay might be a good alleviation for hostile behaviour which is a cornerstone to a lot of other morality, that is not being hostile. I don't know. I'm lost on the topic. I think I can remember a few gay situations in my life and as far as I can remember, though I resisted them, they didn't cause me to want to kill or feel like an abomination really. Or maybe being gay is outdated and inhuman while not unnatural is like eating bugs, generally discouraged in modern society.
  21. nope,.it is not. accusations are never evidence, withitness statements can be. again big difference.
  22. Leslie Flint is a fraud considering the people he channeled were speaking with the wrong accents.
  23. yes, it is neither fact nor proof. it is allegation, nothing more. accusation of rape is not an evidence. and that is exactly what our clueless"expert on us law " stated btw in your link these is a key word that proves me right and proves you and your buddy " i know it all" wrong. can you spot that key word?
  24. in that case you are absolutely correct. i had no perception of the true meaning of the word. very good point. i percieved secularists as being non spiritual. very wrong. now i know what it really means. thanks. sec·u·lar·ism (sĕk′yə-lə-rĭz′əm) n. 1. Religious skepticism or indifference. 2. The view that religious considerations should be excluded from civil affairs or public education. sec′u·lar·ist n. sec′u·lar·is′tic adj. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. secularism (ˈsɛkjʊləˌrɪzəm) n 1. (Philosophy) philosophy a doctrine that rejects religion, esp in ethics 2. the attitude that religion should have no place in civil affairs 3. the state of being secular -------- the definition is a bit mishy mushy though.
  1. Load more activity