Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I dunno, he started May 17. So far, in eight months he indicted 4 people. That's a person investigated and charged for every two months. Ken Starr's investigation was what? 4 years?
  3. heh.. i think that is not the reason. i was more passionate about it then. i got immersed into every detail without realising how just one move can drastically change everything. now i approach it more maturely, ready for defeat but enjoying a challenge. it is a game in a sense but a much more too. almost an art.
  4. The thing I don't get about the Illuminati symbolism is why the need to show directly or indirectly that this or that building or business logo adheres to that organization? How about the symbols on movies (the all-seeing eye painted on a wall or on the face of a character's ring). Is it something they do in order to reveal who they are so another fellow mason can know they are on the same boat?
  5. Probably because you realize that it doesn't really matter. It's just a game.
  6. NASA's Juno Probes the Depths of Jupiter's Great Red Spot
  7. Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier Source
  8. No, PELL grants are Federal grants, of course I was admitted to the College but denied the Grant because Minorities were greatly preferred over White Males. I'm sure this is still the case.
  9. Gotta jump in the shower, brb....
  10. It's likely a waste of time and money as political witch hunts often are. It's an investigation in search of a crime. There's no evidence of collusion. Trump would be gone by now if there was. The investigation(s) probably will continue in some form or another. The past *year* of investigation(s), none of which has shown evidence of collusion, demonstrate this. I'll give a big donation to the charity of your choice if there's evidence of real collusion. Even Mueller likely knows that there was no conspiracy between Trump and Putin, which is just one reason why I question the real motives of this fishing expedition.
  11. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've seen clips of subliminal messages on Disney movies. It was an eye opener!
  12. It's so hard to find Christmas music that I personally enjoy. So much of it is Bing Crosby era diddy songs if ya know what I mean...
  13. well thats the headline....as ever I remain unconvinced...but heres the story anyway
  14. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/unpacked/2017/07/11/the-kansas-tax-cut-experiment/ The economy did not grow as fast as it's neighboring states. The results were so bad that the Republicans ended up raising the taxes back up, overriding Brownback's veto. Iowa borders two of the neighboring states, so I actually paid attention.
  15. Anyone remember 2 girls 1 cup?
  16. Ok. Your point of view. Now. I remember, we all do, when middle east refugees in Europe were accused of sexually asaulting women and girls. Everyone here believed the victims. Many said: what if the victim was your mom, sister, daughter? AFTER an inquiry the vast majority prooved to be true. Only a few cases were not. So, now, what if Trumps accuser was your mom, sister, daughter...wouldn't you want to know the truth regardless how awsome #45 is?
  17. My fault for the mis-spelling, and yes I was rejected because I'm white.
  18. This is totaly true. Some games are very inspirational to me. they don't get me angry at all. i just enjoy them. A bit of excitement and challenge, but nowhere near strong anger.
  19. MrBene

Does someone collect vinyls? I do have a small collection (around 200 lps and 7"). I wonder if I could start a threat about it.

1. seeder

seeder

Might be better if you just made a thread....threats are not so popular

1. Load more activity