Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As these claims have been disproved in a court of law, how is this legal?
  3. Of course, Thank you, Kennedy couldn't beat Biden but could he beat BOM? Ah, hum, Grab the popcorn
  4. Curious how you rated the quality of those easter bunny stories for paranormality. I consider quantity, quality and consistency as I mentioned myself.
  5. Well this is what bewildered me. How can Kennedy be stealing democrat votes when his character and policies are Maga? Republicans tend to lap up the conspiracy theories. It strikes me that he would be more appealing to the them than democrats.
  6. It's a history too. They have considered him a public menace for a long time. Kennedys pen op-ed refuting RFK Jr.’s ‘tragically wrong’ vaccine beliefs And he is. The Kennedy's may always have been Democrat but RFK doesn't seem Democrat in any way. “Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same values, vision or judgment. Today’s announcement is deeply saddening for us. We denounce his candidacy and believe it to be perilous for our country,” the statement continued. https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4245980-kennedy-family-members-call-rfk-jr-s-independent-bid-dangerous-to-our-country/amp/ He really should be in mental health care. Not running for president.
  7. I wonder, some of the very small group of BOM subjects are upset over RFK taking from the few votes BOM will get , likely not a show changer, We know all the details of backstory, 2016 BOM blew the chance he got and, 2020 no way Americans wanted four more from Mr incompetent they didn't want Biden but far and beyond that they wouldn't tolerate BOM and he was given the boot, a very sore spot BOM never got popular vote, While sure some people are stupid or do stupid things, no, RFK isnt going to win and a vote for him is a vote in the trash, people know throwing away votes could help BOM who Americans want back far less than we did 2020
  8. So i guess here we go. Israel-Gaza live updates: Israeli missiles hit a site in Iran (msn.com) Iranian state TV reports explosions in central Iran (msn.com)
  9. 100s hum, I'm 59 I believe it's safe to say I've heard over 1000 very sincere stories saying the easter bunny is real, heck I've seen it in the mall etc, dog goneit I didn't get a picture but tons of great pics out there Sincerely is not the gauge or judge of fact neither is Volume quantity of the same wrong tale repeated doesn't make it fact, Your belief is yours in your head not part of the real world, believing it's real just doesn't make it so.
  10. I know, they have every right to back any candidate they choose. I was simply pointing out that according to 3 out of the 3 articles you quoted the reason for the endorsement for Biden was out of a fear that Trump will win in November, and the reason for this victory might be that democrats vote for RFK instead. This is a purely political decision, to stop Trump from winning, rather than an endorsement of Joe Biden as a better candidate than RFK! What I'm saying isn't controversial, it's black and white in the articles that you yourself cited. It's not controversial to say that this is a 2-horse race between the Democrats and Republicans (probably Biden vs Trump) and that RFK has zero chance. It's also not controversial to say that RFK is taking more votes from Democrats than Republicans. Therefore it makes sense to support Joe Biden if you don't want a Republican president. What this is NOT, is an attack on RFK's abilities or policies. It's simply an admission that he's not popular enough to win, and he's hurting the Democrats chances of winning. As I said, not controversial, every word I've written here is backable by the three articles you linked.
  11. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Revisiting God Constructs

Someone asked, who did the devil murder? My response... you don't know? Not for too much longer. -- Both Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 speaks of the fall of Lucifer/the covering Cherub. Some people keep saying it's talking something else.. but keep reading. It's pretty obvious. Isaiah 14 beginning at verse 4, God speaks against the King of Babylon and Lucifer at the same time. You can know this because in verse 12 He calls Lucifer by name and continues with the same prophecy of destruction to verse 23 that had begun in verse 4. Matthew 4 - God does the same thing. He spoke of the destruction of Jerusalem and the final destruction in the end of the world at the same time. Ezekiel 28 is even better. The prince of Tyrus' desired to be god and this was also the cause of the fall of Lucifer. In this chapter however, the name Lucifer is not used but instead, covering or anointed "Cherub" was used twice. This isn't the king of Tyrus --> "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God..." Ezekiel 28:13-14 quoted. The fall of 2 arrogant self-exalting rulers prophesied. From what God said, there were similarities with their doom and Lucifer's final end. "He has but a short time" left before God lays hands on him 😀
  12. Well. They weighed in on who they're backing. And it isn't Bobby Jr.
  13. This just highlights the bad methodology. I don't need to show that the PT isn't just an earlier form of the BotD, you need to show that it is. It is Egyptology making the fantastic claim that it is perfectly legitimate to translate and interpret writing in terms of a culture that didn't exist for another 12 centuries!!!! It is highly illogical and puts the cart before the horse. You are not responding to my posts and merely repeating what you believe. This is what Egyptologists do as well; in every instance if they don't have facts to challenge an argument they merely state that "cultural context" proves they are right without ever noting that "cultural context" is solving the Pyramid Texts in terms of a book from 1200 years later. As I keep saying and you keep ignoring the PT breaks Zipf's Law, Heep's Law and all manner of common sense and linguistic law. Egyptology simply never noticed. They would have us believe that a language with a few hundred words where every word had many meanings would suffice for praying, incanting, and day to day communication. Nonsense!!! The long and short of it is they not only don't know what the words mean but they don't even realize they are configured differently. Just as eight words are sufficient to operate AI a few hundred words were sufficient for Ancient Language speakers to communicate. I don't know anything about the BotD because I don't care. My expertise is in the Pyramid Texts and the physical evidence. If Egyptology knew a lot less about the BotD they might have figured out that the PT is just a silly little book of rituals read at the transmogrification of the king and not religious mumbo jumbo that requires a doctorate to understand English translations. If anything isn't clear here I'd be happy to elaborate or clarify. I believe even a child can understand every important concept in this post. Of course anyone might not follow any argument though.
  14. Unfortunately for the Democrats RFK is pulling more numbers from them than he is from the Republicans. It does not surprise me at all that the Kennedy's will circle the wagons to help the democrat party. But make no mistake - this isn't because RFK is bad, it's because RFK has no chance of being president and the democrats who vote for him are taking votes from their preferred candidate Biden, and that could easily mean a Trump victory come November. They are hoping that the Kennedy's will sway Democrats while stoking the Republicans who might want to vote for him (If the D's don't want him, then he's probably a good option). It's very smart politicking, actually.
  15. @Hankenhunter And the spin begins. They said clearly they don't want voters to just go on the Kennedy name. If they don't want to back Trump they have every right not to do so. The Kennedys have always been Democrats. Nobody should be surprised by this.
  16. Today
  17. Vote blue no matter who! Based on the articles it seems like the support is more a desire to see Trump not get in than a desire to stop RFK. According to RFK's own sister, a quote from the article says "“In 2024, there are only two candidates with any chance of winning the presidency.” RFK is NOT one of those two. To quote the AP News source you cited: And the Forbes article is even clearer: This is unsurprising, as RFK is poised to take votes from both Trump and Biden, but the polling numbers indicate that Biden is going to lose more votes than Trump. If the dems want to win the white house they have to do everything they can to delegitimise RFK and stop the democrat faithful from voting independent, and thus giving the election to Donald Trump. Don't be surprised if they run with "A vote for Kennedy is a vote for Trump" as their campaign gets closer to November. The Kennedy's know that RFK is a boon to Trump's election bid, they would rather see RFK drop out than give the election to Trump.
  18. Hundreds for me, billions extrapolated for all humanity. I've been at this decades.
  19. susieice

Trump to announce 2024 run

From WPIX New York. 12 jurors have been seated in Donald Trump’s hush money trial | PIX11 The jury includes a sales professional, a software engineer, a security engineer, an English teacher, a speech therapist, multiple lawyers, an investment banker and a retired wealth manager. The trial will almost certainly feature unflattering testimony about the Trump’s personal life before he became president, with allegations that he falsifying business records to suppress stories in the final days of the 2016 election about his sexual relationships. The jury selection process appeared wobbly earlier in the day when two jurors were dismissed, one after expressing doubt about her ability to be fair following disclosure of details about her identity and the other over concerns that some of his answers in court may have been inaccurate. In other developments, prosecutors asked for Trump to be held in contempt over a series of social media posts this week, and the judge barred reporters from identifying jurors’ employers after expressing privacy concerns.
  20. Witness testimony is evidence for consideration in the deliberations of court decisions in every civilized nation on earth. It can be used in judgments of likeliness of the paranormal in a particular case. For me, the strongest case is an event that happened to me. But I would never be able to prove it after the fact.
  21. So not one to be accused of misrepresented figures it's not a million what's a more accurate honest guess?
  22. I have New York News on my cable and I have it on. 108 arrests were made. They occupied the south lawn of the university for over 30 hours. All but 2 arrested went peacefully. Officers were harrassed by the crowd. There are still some protestors but they are off campus. Trump's trial news is up next. They need 5 more alternates and the trial begins. 5 jurors are from Manhattan. A nurse had been dismissed earlier today because she felt intimidated and didn't know if she could handle disclosure of some of her personal information and one was dismissed because some of his answers in court may have been inaccurate. On the news cast, they said the first was uncomfortable with the media and the second may have had a run in with LE he hadn't mentioned. They got the replacements and all 12 jurors are sworn in and seated. Some of the composition of the jury is in the link. Trump is dissing the jurors on social media. Prosecutors have asked for Trump to be held in contempt. I typed as fast as I could . Now I'll try and link. lol Read both articles. They contain a lot of information. And it's right from New York news broadcast. I did fill in a little info in my post. 100+ pro-Palestinian protesters arrested at Columbia: mayor (pix11.com) 12 jurors have been seated in Donald Trump’s hush money trial | PIX11
  23. In before the nothing burger crowd. Can't wait to see how they spin this. Lol.
  24. You've heard enough, have you? Then why don't you just pick out the best example? Here, let me tell you why. You know that even the 'best' case you have is just a story. NO EVIDENCE. What is especially disappointing is that you can't even admit that to yourself, it seems.
  25. ? How do people know they are being stared at without looking?? They must be either looking or using ESP. Unless you have an explanation no has thought of before.
  1. Load more activity