Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Work has begun to clear the channel of debris from the bridge. The Governor of Maryland says this is going to be a long road. 2400 ft of boom has been deployed to contain any leaks that could come from the ship. The Army Corp of Engineers and other engineering teams are assessing the pieces of debris to find the best way to cut them so they can be lifted out of the water. Just under three minutes before the collision the ship's pilot had radioed for any tugboats in the area to respond to the ship. Within a minute police had responded and stopped traffic from entering either end of the bridge. The bodies of four more victims are still to be located but the search has been paused until salvage crews can clear heavy underwater debris that is probably lying on top and around where they would be found. Maryland governor says ‘long road ahead’ after Baltimore bridge collapse (msn.com) The Army Corps will cover the full cost of clearing the channel where the bridge collapsed, Maryland Sen. Chris Van Hollen said Thursday. The Army Corps is also moving the largest crane in the Eastern Seaboard to Baltimore to help clear the channel. Moore said it is expected to arrive later Thursday evening. Federal transportation officials said Thursday they would provide the $60 million requested by Moore as a “down payment” towards cleaning up and rebuilding the Key Bridge. Federal Highway Administration chief Shailen Bhatt said the emergency funding would “help Maryland manage ongoing disruptions to traffic, supply chains and daily life.” “That water is so dark and the debris is so dense that in most instances, our divers cannot see any more than a foot or two in front of them,” Moore said.
  3. Grim Reaper 6

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

Buddhists and Christians traditionally have gotten along very well. Why do you think that is the case??
  4. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Lol I answered already. But to add, I believe some people choose the path of atheism because well, they want to continue living how they've always lived and don't desire change when they read that God requires change. Perhaps change seems scary or too uncertain for them. Change can be good tho. It might be easier for some to throw out the Bible and say God doesn't exist than it is to take the time to search and seek to connect with God to discover the truth for oneself. The mantra of many have been, we can't see so we don't believe. And they leave it there.
  5. Carnoferox

New Dinosaurs of 2024

Thyreosaurus atlasicus Zafaty, O., Oukassou, M., Riguetti, F., Company, J., Bendrioua, S., Tabuce, R., Charrière, A., & Pereda-Suberbiola, X. (2024). A new stegosaurian dinosaur (Ornithischia: Thyreophora) with a remarkable dermal armour from the Middle Jurassic of North Africa. Gondwana Research (in press). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2024.03.009
  6. A mountain of lawsuits is certain to come out of this. The ship's owner is expected to try and enact the same law that the owners of Titanic did to cap damages. Owner of ship that crashed into Baltimore bridge will likely try to invoke 1851 law used to cap damages after Titanic disaster (msn.com)
  7. Thank you, and I bet that many people who voted him into office never were aware that they were voting in a CONVICTED FELON!!!!
  8. Probably enough to want to grab at least a six pack too , for sure.
  9. Wow , the thread went from the child's tragedy right over to political in a hurry.
  10. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

*Walk with her as it were, through a veil
  11. Whats scary is a guy like this is a Georgia official and has a talk show.
  12. great show- love The Mandalorian. Best star wars thingy IMO
  13. Today
  14. He has suggested that a stolen election is likely. But unlike your allegations from the past, I don't get my opinions from YouTube, so him believing that doesn't mean I believe this. Not what I said, I laughed out loud several times through the clip, though i am more progressive than your typical conservative, i think most would find it amusing. If you wish to interpret this as "I might need to be a progressive to find this one funny", that says much about you, mate.
  15. My daughter's boyfriend has a yellow lab named Mandalorian. Okay I'm done.
  16. who decides what a negative thought is?
  17. Hawken

Vladimir Putin Issues F-16 Warning

Yep, The US didn't want Soviet missiles in Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. So, a naval blockade was implemented. Cuba is only 90 miles from the US.
  18. Yep, she doesn't even make sense on her political views on the show.
  19. lightly

To me…god/universe/reality are ALL, and the same, and so, to me, completely objective. It’s my understanding that is subjective (based on my perceptions,opinions,& feelings) it changes with every breeze.. sound.. smile.. every Experience. …but, I’m guessing that makes little to none sense to anyone else? Say goodnight lightly, goodnight .
  20. @Gromdor Thank you I am sure this will help. 😊
  21. From the time I was 27 for about years, I wrote positive things on sticky notes and stuck them somewhere...the fridge, bathroom mirror, bedroom dresser mirror, on the walls...literally my entire apartment was covered with sticky notes of something positive. Whenever I would catch myself using n't...I would immediately reverse it and say it twice. Like, I don't want to go to work...I do want to go to work, I do want to go to work. I would think for hours how to say something negative without using any negative words. Like, I don't really want to go to the restaurant tonight. I would love to go to the restaurant but perhaps another night would be a better time. We are what we eat. We are what we think. We are what we think we are.
  22. Come on, no one is stupid enough to take this b**** seriously on anything outside of the dumb **** she says on the view.
  23. so strange lights are in the sky- so what? Lights are only strange until you find out what they are-- why make such a big deal out of it? What do you want them to be is the question I feel?
  24. China appears to be trying to save stricken spacecraft from lunar limbo
  1. Load more activity