Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Life is not a game. But it is limited in time.
  3. According to my "First Day" school teacher it used a older source.
  4. Banned so you can pack your belongings, cross the seas and become Austins nanny.
  5. Are Mr Toyomotors spotty socks the true source of such a horrid pong?
  6. I'll give you one, which is the biggest MSM there is. Fox news & Trump
  7. The Quran was written at least 800 years after the event.
  8. Yup. cat, dog, whatever other small mammals live in that general area.
  9. The dog at 4 across and 3 down looks like a ET/Canine hybrid.
  10. You've gotta love chauvinism. I suppose we'd have beaten Adolf too without the Yanks and the Russkies, given time.
  11. A French sailor has smashed the record for travelling around the world single-handed, completing the journey in just 42 days and 16 hours. Francois Gabart managed to beat the previous record - set by fellow Frenchman Thomas Coville last Christmas - by six days and 10 hours. Many pundits felt such an achievement was unthinkable. The 34-year-old made the record-breaking journey in a 98ft (30m) trimaran - a sailing yacht with a main hull with two smaller floats attached - called Macif. https://news.sky.com/story/around-the-world-in-42-days-french-sailor-smashes-solo-record-11174794
  12. The fascination with dying hair is weird. Gals, if you do it, do it for yourself - NOT because you think it'll make you more attractive to guys. We can always spot it a mile away. In my opinion, women ALWAYS look best with their natural hair color. My sister, growing up, had the most beautiful red hair. Naturally, she hated that and became so obsessed with dying it that my parents discouraged it. Being her little brother, she'd force me to help her when my parents weren't home so they couldn't stop her in the process of doing it. That turned out well...the dye job ended up turning her hair bright green. Her hair was never right after that, years of abuse and it stopped knowing what color it was supposed to be. Her roots grew out green for ages...
  13. The only evidence of God's communication with human beings exists in the individual's personal experience. If you need evidence that God has, or is communicating with another, then you are bound to disappointment. The truth of communion with God comes about through the liberation of being self-limited, by enacting living faith in God personally. Not in being provided evidence that some one else is in communion with God.
  14. Looks like a dead mongoose to me.
  15. Tea for me. Black, either with our without sugar. Yorkshire Tea is lovely. My brother likes Earl Grey.
  16. Those look like mammalian teeth. If the front legs really are that short, I'd guess a misplaced marsupial.
  17. Rubbish. Wellington would have beaten Boney without Blucher.
  18. Brexit is certainly the best thing to have happened to Great Britain since she won WWII in 1945.
  19. Actually I'm pretty sure we're all a mix of pc and npc, I don't know of anyone who managed to escape the game of life playing them however it will at sometime or another. I disagree that the player will lose in the end; don't know about you but I'm playing a game with multiple victory conditions.
  20. Not sure what volume it speaks, I didn’t even vote for Trump. But I live here and there were constant reports of how Clinton was going to steamroll over Trump and how the polls demonstrated this fact. Little wonder so many people were shocked when this didn’t take place.
  21. They're all about 150 years old?
  22. Show me no less then 4 main stream sources that argued in favor of it for a year. Not even close to the same thing.
  23. Probably a cat or dog that has been mumiefied
  24. Scientists have been left mystified after the body of a creature resembling a dinosaur was discovered with flesh still on its bones. The partially-preserved corpse was discovered by an electrician cleaning out a sub-station that had been left untouched for 35 years in Jaspur, a small city in Uttarakhand, India. It resembles a small dinosaur, but since flightless dinosaurs have been extinct for 65 million years, scientists have struggled to identify it. The creature has now been sent for analysis, including carbon dating, which will reveal its age. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5182571/Corpse-resembling-DINOSAUR-flesh-bones.html
  25. Very few people knows that Abe Lincoln actually laid the foundation for The Internetzz, after his Gettysburg-speech, when he was "laying a cable" in the woods there afterwards... True dat!!
  1. Load more activity