Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The bold is not known to be true and the the Dossier would be the sort of evidence that could justify further investigation and warrants, if any of its claims had been independently verified. It was intelligence gathered by a reputable British ex-intelligence officer. I don't think the dossier itself has ever been considered or could ever be considered as evidence. The Obama administration, DNC and Clinton? They have no oversight over FBI investigations and have no legal authority to order the surveillance of US citizens, as far as I'm aware. And Clinton was a private citizen, why was she even mentioned? That's just wild conspiracy theory stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of the NSA picking up something through one of their dodgy programs and passing the intelligence on to others (or maybe through CIA operations following Russians or something). This was what I was referring to when I suggested 'possibly not legal'. These seem far more likely than other alternatives, especially the silly deep state conspiracy theories.
  3. Point taken. Let's say: no male should ever wear it.
  4. Ok that doll is seriously creepy. I would get a restraining order against that thing
  5. You wanted some facts I gave you some. here are some more http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/rise-fall-isil-explained-170607085701484.html 20 Jun 2017 Today, ISIL's territories are shrinking as its fighters face mounting pressure from a US-led coalition, as well as Syrian President Assad's regime backers. Many observers have sounded the coalition attack on Mosul as ISIL's death knell. However, ISIL will always present tremendous problems for state governments - even in its retreat. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-isis-raqqa-isis-capital-687391 Trump’s change in approach has been praised by Mattis and other generals, who say it has allowed them to take the fight to ISIS without waiting on approval from the White House. “No longer will we have slowed decision cycles because Washington, D.C. has to authorize tactical movements on the ground,” said Mattis at a Pentagon press conference in May
  6. The war was exclusively fought for control of Jerusalem, I don't see Israelis giving up just like we can't expect China to free Tibet or Russia to leave Crimea or European countries like France and Spain give up their regions or soft power in certain African countries. if Palestinian insist on Jerusalem to be their capital and make it a point in 2 state discussion they are just going to loose more time and generation of people on streets doing counter productive things.
  7. I edited the post to show that there was basically barely anything left of ISIS when Trump came into power. Russia had already done all the heavy lifting.
  8. You're just posting individual events. I could do that with operations carried out by the last administration.
  9. I never said he Started the decline...there were a lot of things done when Obama was President... What I said is true...ISIS began to decline and decline very rapidly when Trump began doing as he promised he would...Bombing the **** out of them.
  10. It's also entirely possible...even likely...that whatever 'evidence' the FBI thinks they have was also obtained illegally. If it turns out their surveillance of Trump was green-lighted by a FISA warrant which was justified by the now-known-to-be-fraudulent Steele Dossier, there are a whole lotta FBI/CIA people and Clinton/DNC folks and Obama administration (DOJ) lackeys who are going to be looking at serious charges and many years in prison. This, in fact, looks to be how the whole thing is shaping up.
  11. The point - and it has been made by others in the thread - is that there are a lot of contributing factors in the decline of ISIS in Syria, the most important being Russia's entry. You can read about it here. All of the main territorial gains have come from the Russians: The decline didn't start when Trump became the President. All that was left when he came into power was basically the clean-up.
  12. Going to be building a new home soon and thank goodness I seen this article. Now I shall place my shoes in the cement walls near the entrance. It may be superstition but hell, this whole universe should not exist and it does, so better safe then sorry. I don't need Dolores Umbridge paying me a visit or her cats.
  13. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/world/middleeast/isis-syria-raqqa.html OCT. 17, 2017 BEIRUT, Lebanon — American-backed forces said on Tuesday that they had seized the northern Syrian city of Raqqa from the Islamic State, a major blow to the militant group, which had long used the city as the de facto capital of its self-declared caliphate.
  14. I totally agree. And no one over the age of... Well, no one should ever wear Spandex.
  15. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html May 9, 2017 - WASHINGTON — President Trump has approved a plan to arm Syrian Kurds so they can participate in the battle to retake Raqqa from the Islamic State, ... American military officials have said that weapons are needed to help the lightly armed Kurdish and Arab fighters cope with urban warfare in Raqqa .
  16. 1) It can happen at any age, but I assume younger minds are more susceptible. 2) Some reading for you if you're interested. A good base at which to start, at least. 3) I don't know too much about brain washing in the media, but it can be as simple as reinforcing values and ideas through repetitive programming. Walt Disney is probably the most prolific philosopher you didn't realise was actually a philosopher. Disney films reinforced certain moral values that I'm sure stick with many people throughout their entire lives. And this can be applied to all of film and media. I think a large part of the reason that society has become more tolerant to minorities and the LBGT community is due to their representation in TV and films, which is a form of mind control that I fully support. Here is a truly great documentary about the brainwashing of a political sect of the US. It can be viewed with a free trial if you don't have an account with Amazon. You could also read about advertising, the most potent form of subversive mind control that I know of. There's a reason that so much money is spent on it. I don't know anything about your 4th point. I think the thing you need to understand about mind control is that there are far more methods than most people realise.
  17. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-civil-war-turkey-al-bab-united-states-aleppo-peace-talks-astana-a7546406.html Wednesday 25 January 2017 The Turkish army is suffering unexpectedly serious losses in men and equipment as it engages in its first real battle against Isis fighters holding al-Bab, a small but strategically placed city north east of Aleppo. Turkish military commanders had hoped to capture al-Bab quickly when their forces attacked it in December, but they are failing to break through Isis defences.
  18. Hi, Wistman, and thanks for posting this. I haven't relied till now because I haven't had time to watch the video, but I'm still planning to. Years ago I attended a lecture given by Wegner at the Oriental Institute, University of Chicago. It was about his excavation experiences at a certain site at Abydos. It was a great lecture and I remember it to this day. Wegner is a very interesting archaeologist. In fact, I just watched some snippets of the video and what I saw sounds similar to the lecture I attended. I'd be interested to learn if he's done more work on the Senusret III complex and what more he might have learned.
  19. Might be worth bringing up that Cassini was launched twenty years ago. It was state of the art then, but it's been in space now for 20 years without an upgrade. That term of service is worth the investment.
  20. Some years back there was a grocery store not far to the north of me, where I did a lot of shopping. Sometimes, even in the dead of frigid winter, I would see a middle-aged man in there with a kilt. The store eventually closed, and I haven't seen kilt-man since then. Hey, was it you?
  21. You take one sentence..out of context...to prove what? Why do you think Turkey began to fight ISIS? And what was the time line of that? Read more my friend http://www.businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7 Jul. 28, 2015, 3:57 PM Article Published Amidst protesters' chants of "Murderous ISIL, collaborator AKP," Erdogan finally agreed last Thursday to enter the US-led campaign against ISIS, sending fighter jets into Syria and granting the US strategic use of a key airbase in the southeast to launch airstrikes.
  22. It's too late. She has been inoculated against your Woo-full Thoughts Drug. LOL! Better luck next time.
  23. here especially this it concerns for electrogravity (see info for T. T. Brown) which is obtained by applying a certain type of electromagnetism to a special kind of capacitor. Еlectrogravitation represents driving lifting force which unlike magnetic levitation is manifested not only on metal surfaces but also on dielectric surfaces and can be used anywhere not just on certain types of surfaces (for which the infrastructure would be needed) p.s. let it be clear that when I say antigravity I mean electrogravity!
  24. Same, that's why I won't wear a kilt again.
  1. Load more activity