Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Its still not yet 2018. some ways to go yet ... ~
  3. Carrots are the whole plant and eating them kills them. Trees drop off their fruit willingly as a 'gift' in order to spread their seed. Nothing is killed when you eat fruit... As for the other things you missed the point entirely... But yeah, the antichrist is as real as any antagonist. Blowing the stick example out of proportion is another lie you like to spread. The point is, in the Torah, they were under attack by armies all around them whild they wandered in the desert. If anyone disobeyed for some greedy and selfish reason, like gathering sticks on the sabbath, they were a threat to the whole party. So they had to be dealt with, there was no time for anarchy in war. Also they had a pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day leading them around. So the story sets an example. Maybe God didn't make all the rules of nature, but he gave the laws to the Jews in order to rule over nature, and last until this day to preserve the scripture to pass onto all nations, which is the miracle.
  4. Why is none of what you sent me to investigate repeatable?
  5. Lol. Don’t pretend that you could not possibly enjoy it.
  6. Only if there is no mind in the cosmos. If there is anyone besides us who has the ability to contemplate the existence of the universe.......then we are significant. We are significant because we are the only known living things that exist. That makes us special.....if there is anyone else to know this......if not....then, yes....you are right and we are nothing more than fantastically arranged molecules and energy that happened to arise completely by chance.
  7. You and Mr Walker are two beans in a pod, it is 'criticism' precious ... and what is obvious here is that the Law of Attraction clearly flows through the both of you like a Solar System farted a thousand light years away and filled you both so full of yourselves. Try not to let your panties restrict the blood flow back to your brain ... it may clot down under ... logically speaking of course ... ~
  8. yeah. that sucks. i will buy someting new and cheap. enough to play some bit older but good games.
  9. It's pretty good that this has been brought to light because this likely is at least part of the reason the man was taken off the investigation. Considering that we haven't seen his messages, no one actually knew why he was removed. This seems to give us a clue to the reasoning. So many still continue to post about this guy as though it supports their theory that the investigation is biased. Mueller acting on it shows the exact opposite is true. It makes no sense - there's no logic behind this reasoning at all. If he were biased then he wouldn't have done anything about it. In fact, according to some on here, Mueller would have picked him for his bias.
  10. Suits me fine actually thanks..no need for 2 Walkers though he does just fine on his own.
  11. Haha, definitely worth it especially if you have a specific game in mind. Australian PC components are historically more expensive than many other markets, which sucks. I’ve built my previous 2 systems on mid-high range components to allow for constant >60FPS single monitor 1080P. Now, with 4K and VR, I’m reluctant to build another due to the cost.
  12. Actually, you wouldn't even know until after they were done with their nightly visits. And then only because they leave behind flowers and a Starbucks gift card. They're sneaky that way.
  13. I don't think so. I think it would be impossible for God to violate his nature - if it is love as the bible claims it is. Love does not commit atrocities or make laws that allow them. Perhaps you think so because you just assume that the person the bible writes about, and it called God, actually is. I mean, is there really any reason to think so other than because you've been taught that in church? Let's say you didn't. Let's say you read the bible for yourself and decided to believe it. Even if that is the case it doesn't make the bible true. I just means that you believe it to be. I'm not insulting you for your beliefs, because I respect your right to have them - but I just find great reasons to think you are incorrect, and disagree with you. I wonder if you have considered the possiblity that the word "God" as used in the bible is not exactly the word that you think it is. I wonder if you know how many names in the bible are used for God? I wonder if you will admit that whatever word was used to describe God in the Old Testament is not necessarily the word God as you understand it? The fact is that the bible has been completely and totally edited over the years. The people changing it may have been well intended, or they may not have.....we don't know because there is no original record. Here's the thing, I know you weren't talking to me....but....it's just that I've heard this claim before, so many times.....and i just find it completely illogical. There is no one who doesn't believe that God exists who is rejecting him or despising him. You can't despise what does not exist or is not known. But, because the bible says certain things.....you just assume it's true. The bible speaks about people who reject God, and so forth and so on....but, to reject something or someone would be to be presented with it or understand it - to know it. If you don't know something; how can you reject it? I just find that this type of thinking about God doesn't really work, isn't really real, and isn't something I would believe in. Well, I should say that having thought about it a great deal it doesn't work for me and I cannot accept it. If it works for you I think that's fine.
  14. I didn't have fear before the dream. My fear came after seeing the blood rain. I just wanna know why.
  15. Where's the proof that Trump plotted with Putin to win the presidency? Hasn't that Junior charge been debunked, by the way?
  16. Ok dear I wouldnt want to fluster you anymore than you are..Now dont be saying now your not flustered cause its obvious.Work on those taking logical critisisim skills girl cos your shocking.
  17. Are we up to Plan Z by now? We had tax returns and Pee-Gate, and "grab them by the kitty" was somewhere around there, so this sounds like just more of the same. Nothing will come of it, but Seth and Steve will have a field day with it. It'll be something else after this story leaves the news cycle.
  18. i have to buy new pc myself. writing on old laptop. get da bastadzz!
  19. Bruce ? ~
  20. The Trump Tower meeting. A recent email sent from Goldstone to another who was at that meeting all but confirms that Goldstone did discuss the DNC leak during that 30 minute meeting, and there is evidence of Jr coordinating the leaks with Wikileaks through messages. I've posted this at least three times now in this thread.
  21. Just put him on ignore 3rd eye. You won't lose much by doing that. UM ill needs 2 Mr.Walkers.
  22. Whatever Mueller finds will have to stand up in a court of law. Odds are that Trump would be listed as an "unindicted co-conspirator", if charges are filed against others -- given the problems with indicting a sitting President. No-one's going to convince the Senate to remove Trump without real evidence. 2/3rds to convict, and no party is likely to have that number, anytime soon.
  23. I got #3 with 4 kills but the game is incredibly laggy and slow to respond to controls, the controller layout will take a while to get used to! I’d suggest giving it at least a week to see if kinks can be ironed out. I died bandaging :’( Locked at 30FPS but was regularly below that, especially approaching towns. Makes my 3 year old mid-high spec PC look like a new gaming system. Overall, not fun to play in its current state. Also they may have increased loot as I got a SCAR and fully geared from one small group of houses, which is usually extremely unlikely on PC.
  24. My existence was due to two horny people getting freaky in the early months of 1978. God had nothing to do with that. As for the value of our existence, its a fart in the winds of eternity. When the sun devours the earth, everything we've ever done will be gone. We are cosmically insignificant.
  25. Now how in the world would you know that? Do you think that if you believe something it automatically becomes true?
  26. Now there's no cause for any of that, you are just making a fool out of yourself trying to make a mini Mr Walker out of yours ... Worship your fellow Aussie if you so desire to, and leave the Universe out of it, neither one of you is big enough to fill any quarter of it even if you have that healthy belief that either one of you do ... Thanks and cheers to you and yours ... ~
  1. Load more activity