Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe, what is your opinion on the op?
  3. And fire...don't forget fire
  4. Mean lol. Small demon stole a paper bag, I'll be back
  5. That a lot of credible believers are what you call gullible.
  6. I am an extrovert; I love people, believe me if it was possible I would love to have coffee with you. I know what you look like.
  7. @Fila It is so easy to assume gullible is wrong. But remember that is your perception. Gullible might simply mean innocent being influenced- and no amount of referencing in the world will help that cause once a human being has come to their conclusions (and it makes sense in their heads) you are going to struggle to change that. Of topic...we all have culture folklore being told..u want to tell me that you can beyond doubt and without any challenge prove that my ancestors really reproduced this for the heck of it? Can you? No you can't, for your idea of disproving my facts can be disproven... So it's a catch 22. That person who believes it happened to them, u will never.convince different unless u medicate them and call them crazy...then again...u do that u r not proving them wrong...u are simply allowing society to believe they are crazy so that the 'normal ones'can have peace? And what if I tell you that I have been abducted...how will you prove me wrong? By what? Quoting texts out.of books written by people? And if my husband believes me...does that make him uneducated? Wow...that's a leap... I believe that people telling they were abducted really believe what they are saying. Not relevant if I believe them...for them that is their reality ( how scary that must be). And since reality is relative one has to ponder the possibility...
  8. The Justice Department acknowledged in a statement on Thursday night that copies of private text messages exchanged between two former special counsel investigators were disclosed to certain members of the media before they were given to Congress, even though those disclosures "were not authorized." Source: Business Insider
  9. Goodnight see you tomorrow
  10. One more, since Aquila posted. I honestly would wear that, if just to the museum. So I checked the price: $80. No thanks.
  11. Seeing it with my dad is a great experience. He's an old redneck who moved to the city before meeting my mother. But he just about squealed when we went to see The Force Awakens. He's texted me telling me he's not sure if he can sleep tonight from the anticipation. Shame you can't see it, I'll post a full detailed review tomorrow.
  12. TAKE ME WITH YOU
  13. Well what do ya know; your response is a defense. You are upset about things I didn’t even post. What does it do to a person that doesn’t believe in god to one that does?
  14. Well, that'll be it for me tonight. Time for bed. Everyone have a good night!
  15. I hope you have a great day. And it'll be Friday, no less! I'd love to see that movie.
  16. Banned for not giving me a hug!
  17. Black tar coffee. Also got tomorrow off to see Star Wars with my dad. I'm in good spirits. And not the whiskey kind.
  18. Just for you, Aquila: https://i.rocdn.com/v2/2116715?w=1024&h=1024 Man, I really want that!
  19. I know a lot of my worries on here have been for lol’s, but here’s one I really had when I was younger: I used to be afraid to get in the pool because I was worried that my scar (from my heart surgeries) would “weaken” and my organs would pop out!
  20. It was very good. I'm tired and can't think of a comeback. Dammit!
  21. Guys you have me at that crying from laughing point
  22. (lol, that was a joke kmt. Don't take it serious. )
  23. It is illegal to hunt deer after twilight in New York, which is where the shooting took place. She was taken to an Erie, PA hospital because the shooting happened just over the border.
  24. LOL You're on fire tonight. Making all these great jokes while polishing that guy's knob...how do you do it?
  1. Load more activity