Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Biden appeases Iran because he’s desperate to beat Trump https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-appeases-iran-because-desperate-beat-trump
  3. Much younger than I thought then!!!
  4. @Harte is 175,000 years old give or take a month. But he eats the Jello of Immortality so he only looks like he's in his mid 90s.
  5. He gonna kick Trumpys butt around the block and then go punch out some terrorists. Watch out doccy, he's getting annoyed now! It's gonna go down!!!!
  6. Biden is so weak he doesn't support or defend Israel, even the attacks our troops in the middle east. All he wants to do keep attacking trump😕 How many attacks on U.S. troops in the Middle East? ACLED records more than 200 incidents of attacks and attempted attacks on US and Global Coalition forces across the Middle East by members or suspected members of the axis of resistance in the past four months — a 20 times increase compared to the preceding four-month period.
  7. Ohhhh pushy pushy!!!! Give him time to get there. It's not across the road you know Someone booked themselves in for a shiner!!! I wouldn't want to be Netenyahoo right now!!! Ohhhh he's in for a lesson!!!!! You just watch!
  8. I think that's what I see as attractive about a secular outlook. In religion you're are directed by a "jealous god" who seems to be fanatically conservative and overbearing. Too much like humans for me to be impressed. With a secular outlook it's an appreciation for things for what they are. The skies aren't the realms of the gods, but amazing works of art, the simplicity of evolution is a marvel in itself. Nobody telling you to be grateful for what you have, just being grateful to be here at a time when we can comprehend even a bit of the marvels that the universe provides. Caring for your fellow person because you want to, not because that gets you into heaven. Religion actually hijacked man's ideals and parades them as it's contribution to the species, but we had heart before we had religion. Not to be confused with Harte, lol is he that old? don't tell him I said that ...
  9. This is the thing that's always confused me about the location of individual pyramids symbolising the location of individual stars. The stars will keep moving about so. If only the pyramids were on castors, and could follow the stars on their nightly treks, the proposal would work a lot better. But, for some reason, people like Hemiunu and Ankhaf completely ignored the requirement for castors ... Might be easier if you used castors ...
  10. Apparently the kids said Why is he insulting my prophet Before stabbing the priests. This kid had been in trouble previously over knives. The kid is lucky. A raucous crowd showed up demanding the police hand him over. Of course they didn't. Well done the parishioners who subdued the attacker. Two knife attacks. Idiots. It's clear that these attacks will fail and the perpetrator will be caught or killed. It's a no win situation.
  11. Well, there you have it UM. Apparently, the ancient Egyptians couldn’t measure the height of a star because they were too scared to go out a night and didn't have a proper observatory. Give me a week or so to get back to you on this, Ken. It’ll take at least that long for me to pick myself up from the floor laughing. Jeez! SC
  12. Today
  13. Assuming the story is even true, this is less a sh!t show than a farce. It isn't as if Iran actually did any damage at all with its combined 300 missile/drone strike. This was about honor, not effectiveness. Iran couldn't be seen to do nothing after the attack on its Damascus Embassy, as the regime is already weak and unpopular, so they came cap in hand to the USA to ask permission. Typical Muslim sound and fury signifying nothing. So now the USA tips off Israel about the attack, and then Israel has a carte blanche Cassus Belli to escalate if they like.
  14. Maybe we don't bomb them enough? I think we should bomb them more.
  15. psyche101

Trump to announce 2024 run

Agreed, pure stupid. You keep using that word........ Incorrectly Not rushed. That's just not true. Bureaucratic hurdles are a different thing to testing. Being rushed is just myth https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth- versus-fact https://mydr.com.au/covid-19/was-the-covid-19-vaccine-rushed-dr-norman-swan/ No stupid as well, just perhaps to a lesser degree than above. This is where people swallowed stupid whole. That how we got plain stupid and ultra stupid anti vaxers. This is a medical issue. Not a political one. It doesn't matter what government says what. They are politicians not doctors. Any person that refuses medical advice for political advice goes into the stupid category. Refusing to correct that situation is where it tumbles into ultra stupid. Mandates were a government direction based on medical advice. That was a government action, vaccines were a global medical effort, nothing to do with America's government so it's ridiculous to conflate the two. I'll bite Where you getting this from? Again, what are you referring to? Possible long term side effects? Based on? Link above so you can correct your misunderstanding here. Didn't click the link did you. My last sentence is about it. It's not a poll. It's a story about large families in America. It's a secular thing too, people are often considered religious because they have a big family, but that's not the case. Some people just like a big family.
  16. That's great. I wonder how much it costs, what the byproducts are, and what waste it produces?
  17. Alchopwn

Sentence Given for Movie Shooting Death

Ultimately the buck stops with the armorer. Their entire job is to ensure that the firearms used on a movie set are being used safely.
  18. The Hippocratic Oath isn't actually legally binding. It's a ritual formality. Medical conduct is governed by hospital policies, various legal codes, insurance companies, and various medical review bodies.
  19. Having looked into it a bit more, I find the problem with the Westall sightings is that HIBAL balloons would crash land and need recovery. They also appeared jury rigged with visible duck tape on them. The Westall UFOs landed and took off again, which isn't in keeping with HIBAL balloons. They literally can't do that. Now if they improved the design to something more like a dirigible with a rigid structure, they would have needed some means of external control surfaces and propulsion like jets, propellers and fins. Also, were HIBALs launched in groups? The Westall UFOs had a rigid surface, but none of the other things. I also can't imagine people being so freaked out by a balloon, regardless of how big it was. It is pretty obvious that they aren't rigid for a start. It is a damn good guess however Golden Duck, and probably the most plausible mundane answer I've heard for the Westall incident. I am only skeptical because it doesn't fit all the description points the witnesses offered. If eyewitness evidence is given credence in our court system, then we need to recognize its value.
  20. Biden last Friday.... "Iran... Don't.". Iran... "Or what?" Sends 300 rockets/drones/missiles. Biden... "Oh, uh... Never mind! Forget i said anything.". https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-silent-pressed-iranian-strike-israel-now He's being framed as being weak on Iran. Will threaten, but not carry through.
  21. Oh snap, Joe cuts Medicare. https://www.wsj.com/articles/medicare-advantage-cuts-biden-administration-cms-healthcare-seniors-insurers-500e23ad Democrats say over and over, its the Republicans going to take healthcare funding, and social security away, but here they are doing it themselves in an election year. Booo....
  22. Not sure whether this is the right option to solve the issue. This might exacerbate the issues further. An Australian-first study published in The Medical Journal of Australia today has found the maltreatment of children is widespread across the country. https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2023/218/6/australian-first-study-finds-child-maltreatment-widespread
  23. Huh?? Maybe Joe just doesn't know? DNC uses political donations to pay Biden's legal fees from special counsel Robert Hur's investigation https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-political-donations-pay-bidens-legal-fees-special/story?id=109171427 So like two million of legal fees paid by campaign contributions. I hope they were recorded correctly. Bit hypocritical to point at Trump doing this, while doing it themselves.
  1. Load more activity