Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Because the same thing can be done for humans. Some Religions have been doing it of sorts by killing apostate for ecample.
  3. So we are talking about a handfull of kids who saw the performance and there is a big fuss on it now. Thats ridiculous. The more important issue is the question how many 5y olds are confronted with violent contents on TV every day. Millions. Thats a real issue and not the little stunt in NY.
  4. If God exists then no preparation is needed. If he is inside us then no instructions are required. This is why I firmly believe that no one else can inform you, guide you or help you on this journey.
  5. If the UB was written in 1934, then the author - the out of-work-salesman, or whatever, sitting in his living room in a suburb of Chicago, or wherever - will have had access to the work done on quantum mechanics starting in 1905 and pretty much being completed by 1932. So, the author would have been able to do what most inventors of modern religions do, i.e. quote real science in order to give their BS an air of authority.
  6. Teachers could tell them that but that won't address a child's curiosity. Don't teachers have a responsibility to teach children how to debate politics? Especially when so many adults are so ill informed.
  7. Just the Word of Lord Christ Jesus. Mark 7:32-35 "32 They brought to him a deaf man who had an impediment in his speech; and they begged him to lay his hand on him. 33 He took him aside in private, away from the crowd, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spat and touched his tongue. 34 Then looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, "Ephphatha," that is, "Be opened." 35 And immediately his ears were opened, his tongue was released, and he spoke plainly." Mark 8:25 "25 Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he looked intently and his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly." Mark 10:50-52 "50 So throwing off his cloak, he sprang up and came to Jesus. 51 Then Jesus said to him, "What do you want me to do for you?" The blind man said to him, "My teacher, let me see again." 52 Jesus said to him, "Go; your faith has made you well." Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way." Isaiah 29:18-19 "18 On that day the deaf shall hear the words of a scroll, and out of their gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind shall see. 19 The meek shall obtain fresh joy in the LORD, and the neediest people shall exult in the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah 35:5-6a "5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped; 6 then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the speechless sing for joy."
  8. I tend to agree as well. I think AI will advance to a point, maybe even seem conscious, but will always be under the control of it's designer to some extent. That is, unless it eventually kills its designer, then we're all screwed. lol
  9. Please allow me to once again show the 58 deceased victims of the Las Vegas massacre. May God bless and rest their souls.
  10. Honestly, no idea. But us humans have found and invented plenty of ways. In fact, animals have too. No reason another intelligence wouldn't.
  11. That actually doesn't relate to the U.S. educational system.
  12. Good Plan. Perhaps we could include Citizenship in it as well ?
  13. Today
  14. Perhaps a little musical interlude is in order... The horrific nature of this crime, this insensible mass-murder of complete innocents screams for an answer why...
  15. ...run for cover ..
  16. Just one point would have sufficed. bye. {and seriously, don't post while drunk.}
  17. And this is so machiavellian in its fiendish deviousness that it would need the World's #1 Fiend, Vladimir V. Putin, to be able to make head or tail of what it might possibly hope to accomplish: Similarly, CNN went wild over its own “discovery” that one of the “Russian-linked” pages offered Amazon gift cards to people who found “Pokémon Go” sites near scenes where police shot unarmed black men — if you would name the Pokémon after the victims. “It’s unclear what the people behind the contest hoped to accomplish, though it may have been to remind people living near places where these incidents had taken place of what had happened and to upset or anger them,” CNN mused, adding: “CNN has not found any evidence that any Pokémon Go users attempted to enter the contest, or whether any of the Amazon Gift Cards that were promised were ever awarded — or, indeed, whether the people who designed the contest ever had any intention of awarding the prizes.”
  18. Sorry, I just noticed this. Fair enough, you are entitled to have your own personal beliefs on things, as we all are. But of course it's also very important to stay well grounded, by using our logic in the best way we can.
  19. Omigosh it is true. The Russkies had absolutely swamped the Face Book with pro-Trump (and therefore of course pro-Putin) prpopaganda! According to Facebook, the suspected “Russian-linked” accounts purchased $100,000 in ads from 2015 to 2017 (compared to Facebook’s annual revenue of about $27 billion), with only 44 percent of those ads appearing before the 2016 election and many having little or nothing to do with politics, which is curious if the Kremlin’s goal was to help elect Donald Trump and defeat Hillary Clinton. Even former Clinton political strategist Mark Penn has acknowledged the absurdity of thinking that such piddling amounts could have any impact on a $2.4 billion presidential campaign, plus all the billions of dollars worth of free-media attention to the conventions, debates, etc. Based on what’s known about the Facebook ads, Penn calculated that “the actual electioneering [in battleground states] amounts to about $6,500.” https://consortiumnews.com/2017/10/18/blaming-russia-for-the-internet-sewer/ Nearly $6,500!! Why, that was more than enough to allow Russia's Vile Tyrant to insert a complaint puppet who'd bring America to its knees!!
  20. Would we get a discount if he refutes them wholesale instead ?
  21. OverSword

My little sister is 12 years younger than I am and I can't even begin to relate how awesome it was for me to be able to lead her up to the stage to see her favorite band tonight.  In the scene II come from you fight for your position by the stage.  In this scene a guy like me has no problem getting front and center if that's where he really wants to be.  I didn't meant to put anyone out but I put my little sister front and center for what could be the last time she see's her favorite band.  Afterwards me and a big guy who was mad at me were hugging it out  something my sister still can't wrap her mind around.  I apologized for my aggressiveness and he said no big thing brother I get it.and it's all good.  Long live masculinity eh.

22. I feel the need to post a brief musical interlude - a la 3rd Eye: Note the freaky numbers...
  23. ChrLzs, Flatter me, but did joc reply by saying he was going to refute every point one by one? In that post?
  24. I just turn my ceiling fan onto high.. It's good way to test your nerves - just keep looking downwards - sometimes it may take several minutes for the air flow to reach them and ...
  25. I think he's been at the beer.
  26. LS, the post from joc I was replying to, was in turn responding to this text from Gromdor: Would you be so kind as to read that, and then point out the bits of joc's reply that were relevant to those points? If not, then I guess you agree with me - that it was nothing but ad-hominem and strawmen.
  27. Are you a half Japanese Girl or is that a Peace sign you're avatar is throwing?
  1. Load more activity