Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. More like a limited yawn. No damage to Israel and no damage done to Iran. This incident, just reinforces my belief wars between two nations are not spontaneous. They are planned by the big players, the actors chosen, the allies and alliances square off and the outcome scripted to effect a real politik conclusion where all major players benefit or the dispute pit on ice
  3. I guess we will see how it stacks up against the evidence of his car being seen in the area near the time of the murders and the earlier reports that his cell phone was also shown to have been at that location at that time.
  4. AstroSat unravels mysteries surrounding Black Hole X-ray Binary MAXI J1820+070. https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/indias-astrosat-unravels-black-hole-secrets-like-never-before-2502606-2024-02-15
  5. Interesting to see they're finally abandoning the pretence that opposing Israeli action is anti-Semitism. Now it's just anti-Israel. Who'd have thought you'd be punished in America for expressing opposition to a country that isn't even the US?
  6. Nope, you make a contention against fact, you prove it. Still waiting for you to present "Osiris N" as seen below from the actual hieroglyphs of the PT, been waiting for nearly a year, more than enough time for you to have done this. Nothing can move forward until you can do this.
  7. Mini drones shot down by air defenses in Isfahan were flown by “infiltrators from inside Iran,” an Iranian analyst tells State TV, after sources say Israel launched an attack on Iranian soil. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/mini-drones-were-flown-by-infiltrators-inside-iran-analyst-tells-state-tv/
  8. Hi Ajay Crime exists in every country in the world and has since the dawn of time.
  9. Today
  10. And for extra hilarity, consider that HAMAS would torture and murder every single one of those 28 Google employees just for being Americans, regardless of their political beliefs.
  11. Watching her you can see she is doing what she loves, she is part of the music. Tash is amazing. And really down to earth person. I haven't met her but I know a good friend who did. Apparently before a gig she came out and say at the bar and spoke to people. He said she has a surprisingly husky speaking voice which doesn't really show in her singing.
  12. What we do know seems to describe aspects of his life. As the link states, Romans kept pretty good records. All those Jesuses were recorded but not a Jesus of Nazareth. I think that's a good starting point. I don't think it's the second part of your paragraph, but the first. A lot of people melding together with time to become a super being. Aka son of god. Stories also say god was talking to people back in the day, so things like miracles or a representative of God wouldn't have been as hard to believe as it is today. I think it's a very interesting take and puts some very interesting theories together as to which Jesus fits which legend.
  13. Wise men say, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.So too, people who lack missile defenses, shouldn't launch missile barrages.
  14. The point I'm trying to get at here is most people accept other people's belief in a religion or God but few accept the belief some have in the paranormal. So much so they laugh and scoff at the mention of it. So Chriz how about going down to a mosque in Lakemba and laugh and belittle and tell the Muslim followers how stupid they are. I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome .
  15. I don't wanna start any blasphemous rumors, I envy the comfort I see belief in religion gives some, some think by wishing, calling it "prayer" this omnipowful supreme being will change the universe to grant their wish why would one wish be denied and the next granted? Well that's God's way, Sure I'm snide, Jaded, all that good negative **** but it doesn't change these people's beliefs, and sure in some cases I think people have seen God, a ghost, paranormal whatever and I know they can't prove it to me, Some things in this world our lives will never offer proof, some will believe and some won't, it's human I guess.
  16. I don't think sleeping with young naked women is a great way to demonstrate resistance. Might be just me, but it sounds really bad. There had to have been a better way. As an enlightened person I would think the obvious would be the first thing to consider. And it's no secret that he believed that Indian women that were raped lost their value as a human. He also hated African's.
  17. Of course, this is all because of 2 things... (1) The fact that during COVID, every government in the world turned on the money presses and decided to inflate their way out of the funds shortfall the epidemic created, and now we have a lot of INFLATION sloshing about in the system, and (2) Corporate Price Gouging. If we allow monopolies to exist, then they will exploit their market dominance by manipulating prices and availability, and only governments can stop them. It must be said that Big Pharma is a dubious outfit that has made a lot of highly questionable choices which have cost people their lives, and those lives have been written off on insurance policies.
  18. Iranian TV channel shares video purporting to show Israeli drone attack: https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-tv-channel-shares-video-purporting-to-show-israeli-drone-attack/
  19. Honestly, given that HAMAS regularly tortures its own members and its civilian population for imagined MOSSAD membership, and far less humanely that Israel does, is any of this relevant? If it is okay for HAMAS to torture, then it is okay for Israel to respond in any way they see fit. HAMAS are the sort of people who would torture a pregnant woman to death, and eat the fetus, and say it was her fault for not wearing a headscarf. They are about the worst people on earth.
  20. Duke Wellington

Atlanteans

That is a valid point. Does sunk below the waves refer to water waves or quantum reality ones? Did Atlantis vanish from the Eye of the Sahara by blinking out of existence down some extra dimension? Ok, I`m messing with you on that one.
  21. It's been suggested that Israel deliberately used drones rather than missiles or air strikes, and that this, coupled with Israel's lack of official announcement will give Iran the strategic deniability needed to get out of its bellicose threats to attack Israel a second time. Iran is downplaying the incident and Israel is remaining silent. It appears that both sides want to step back from the brink of war.
  22. I recall a good forensics show I used to watch , seems these guys were fishing caught a shark pulled it on the boat and it promptly regurgitated an arm, the arm had a tattoo and soon authorities made arrests and seeking conviction for murder. Now you will deny it but pretty much everyone knows you would see that as 99% on your old meter, thankfully the judge was both wiser and less credious than you and explained a person can be alive missing an arm no proof the arms previous owner wasn't walking around missing one arm. You have yet to submit a ghosts arm, but maybe one day you will.
  23. Alchopwn

Atlanteans

BUMP.
  24. It is so depressing that you are going to be correct about this OH. As a former educator, I would get these miserably undereducated kids showing up to prestige tertiary educational institutions, and they'd be reading at a first year European high school level, and they'd know F-all about the world (pardon my Australian). I would suggest that the USA needs to go onto the European Baccalaureate system, but 95% of the US high-school teachers aren't up to a standard to be able to teach it. Read between the lines here and imagine, if you will, the steam of frustration that emerges from my Frankenstein's monster neck bolts.
  25. It just strikes me as outright fraud There is no stolen election so there shouldn't be any panhandling. It's selling something that doesn't exist. The expired orange may think otherwise as much as he likes but we've seen how that goes. He gets fined.
  26. Kenemet

The Harte Mark III

Just noticed that you added these charming photos. But it's been 4 years!
  27. There is a VAST gulf between a quick smack on the hand followed by an explanation and “getting the belt out”.
  1. Load more activity