Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Not naïveté, Awareness.. The Evil, The System.. Rules, regulations, control, lies, confusion, all that is wrong, stems from systematic ruling....
  3. Gee, Wally, you hurt people here, all the time, innocently expressing your honest opinion. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. No one appreciates being back-handed "for their own good." Even just verbally.
  4. Awww, not even, chocolate... Lol How bout a pitch fork.. I have an assortment of colours to suit ya...? Interested?? Lol.. You are a Master of words, I love it...
  5. WHAT? A Russian hacker told a Moscow court that he acted under Putin's (indirect) orders? And he lived for six months in a Russian political jail and testified? Sounds completely contrived. Putin would have had the guy killed in jail back in August.
  6. Wrong conclusions are usually formed by a lack of comprehensive analysis. I agree 100%. I am in the initial "research" stage.., gathering background information. This is what I am attempting to discuss on this thread http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/scientific_method.html _________________________________________________________________________________ OBSERVATION is first step, so that you know how you want to go about your research. This step could also be called "research." It is the first stage in understanding the problem. After you decide on topic, and narrow it down to a specific question, you will need to research everything that you can find about it. You can collect information from your own experiences, books, the internet, or even smaller "unofficial" experiments. Because of this interest in the problem, you decide to learn more about it. For this stage of the Scientific Method, it's important to use as many sources as you can find. The more information you have on your science fair topic, the better the design of your experiment is going to be, and the better your science fair project is going to be overall. HYPOTHESIS is the answer you think you'll find. (You want me to form a conclusion instead. This is wrong) PREDICTION is your specific belief about the scientific idea: (People are confusing this with conclusion) EXPERIMENT is the tool that you invent to answer the question (No one is even attempting this) CONCLUSION
  7. Actually, I hardly pay attention to or read them. It's when they're reposted,repeatedly by various,and sundry, outraged by something you said, that I take notice. I think you're probably a decent bloke, too, you just don't know when to think twice and say nothing.
  8. Fair enough. (I just noticed that your avatar is rubbing the butter around. HA! Cool!.)
  9. But... If God isn't violent, and never was, and does include what isn't good.... Then who is responsible for the evil/violence/death in the world? And is that being more powerful then, than God? Because otherwise couldn't God prevent the wrongs from happening? I respect wanting God to be only goodness, but that is naivety given what the world seems to hand out almost every single day.
  10. My reason are a bit different from general annoyance.
  11. Absolutely. Sessions has been a huge disappointment so far. Some of us knew a long time ago that this investigation was going to come back and bite all the Democrats hard and right now that looks to be coming true. That whole party just reeks of corruption and deceit and has for quite a long time. They lack any sincerity and will do anything to win from violence, intimidation, lying to voter fraud and all the way to conspiring against a presidential candidate, president elect and president of the United States. The Russian collusion story is the insurance policy. It was concocted and the hubris filled people involved probably thought it would never go this far. I think they thought his base would turn on him being involved with those damn commies. Couple that with the msm fostering outrage for everybody else and the public would overwhelmingly demand he step down. However it was ever supposed to work Russiagate was the insurance policy. Created from thin air and likely inspired when Trump said at that one rally, “if Russia happens to have her emails and wants to share them...” If things keep going the way I think they will and they way they look like they will then we are going to see a top down conspiracy uncovered that amounts to a coup gone wrong. People need to go to prison.
  12. Have you watched Kill Bill? Pei Mai offered the Bride (Uma Thurman) nothing but contempt, but she learned a lot from him. I'm usually only insulted if I allow myself to be insulted. Mostly, I just laugh off people who I think are being annoying/insulting/arrogant/insulting.
  13. My Interest is Piqued. What do you do..? Do you work with energy, Do you know about Duality and More? Please, may I ask?.....
  14. You are part of nature and thus nature can communicate effectively with you using the connection of yourself to nature (which exists as a symbiotic relationship ) With a little practice you should be able to speak with trees, animals and other element of nature like thunder wind rain and oceans. Of course again imo you are speaking to the llinked mind i call the cosmic consciousness but it is universal and permeates all living things. There is a lot of communicable wisdom in parts of nature, like ancient trees and places like uluru.
  15. I know I do. Its my strong point. My presence and stance should not bother you. If it does.., its not my problem.
  16. The Yardbirds - "For Your Love" Argent - "Hold Your Head Up" Traffic - "Dear Mr. Fantasy" Blind Faith - "Can't Find My Way Back Home"
  17. A lot of interesting theological ideas there. That God is a 4 part God with the traditional three and the Enemy/Satan/Devil as the fourth part... That's an interesting idea that I'll think about. You are mixing up Good v Evil and Light v Darkness. Satan is the most Evil of entities, yet is also probably one of the Brightest. Evil can hide in Darkness, but it also can bling you with brightness/light.
  18. I am not scared of anything . Fear is the mind killer. Please stop ordering me around, telling me what to do.., and what not to do. I am currently reading credible documents in the background as we are talking rubbish.., but I really do need to come back and defend myself at the same time. I cannot let you keep claiming I am something.., when its untrue.
  19. You have it in a nutshell. Gnosis, enlightenment, connection to the cosmic consciousness. All totally real and possible . .
  20. I can't and I won't. He offers me nothing but contempt. Deep down somewhere inside I get the feeling that he's a sad lonely old man. Trying to relive and exaggerated the "good old days".
  21. It is and It will Be.. This Violent God, is not the Real God.. Nature and Love is... All that is good in the world, is the real God.. This idiot, is just that an idiot.. Its time to have a BIG FAT LAUGH IN HIS FACE... HAHAHAHA!!! I DO...... And You can too... Its easy...
  22. Not necessarily. Contact with god can explain everything in either a burst of understanding or a longer process of evolved learning; . from the nature and purpose of self to the nature of the universe to the nature of our connection to that universe. And if you don't ask, then you will not usually be answered, although sometimes god takes it on himself to do this, unilaterally.
  23. OK seriously now: Doesn't the lack of evidence form a conclusion for you? It has for me! There is no solid evidence= as in something science can work with. Science can not work with stories= which in the real logical world I live in is the only evidence we all have! So now what-- what would you suggest?
  24. Had the stereo on "Random Play" tonight... Pure Prairie League - "Amie" T. Rex - "Bang A Gong" Them - "Gloria" Spencer Davis Group - "Gimme Some Lovin'"
  25. I don't mind MW. I often read his posts and look for wisdom among his statements. Look for the message within the words.
  26. You make it so easy. Now quit bothering me and go do your ufo research.
  1. Load more activity