Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The details. Like how you said you need a laser, that doesn't exist, to initiate the fusion process. If thats not speculation and assumtions I don't know what is. Plenty of examples like that have been pointed out to you, but you simply ignore it. Its fine to have an idea, no problem there, but once people start to point out glaring faults in the idea maybe it is time drop it or atleast make a major reevaluation. There is nothing wrong with making a mistake, everybody does that, its trying to hold on to it when it is clear it isn't working that is the problem.
  3. There's no point in instilling fear into a child without actually going through with the threat. Otherwise the fear will dissipate.
  4. Viking textile which suggested Nordic tribes were influenced by Islam did NOT feature the word 'Allah', claims expert http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4989382/Viking-textile-no-Arabic-slams-expert.html#ixzz4wEZ2s0ne
  5. Well there's only one way to find out if someone's buried in the garden..... get a spade and of you go at the end of a days digging and finding nowt you'll be so knackered you'll be to tired to even dream and hey presto problem sovled
  6. Hirosima and Nagasaki is the evidence. So is Alamagordo, Bikini atoll, Nevada Test Site, Novaya Zemlya, Semipalatinsk, Maralinga, Malden Island, Muroroa, Lop Nur, Pokran, Chagai and Punggye-ri, just to name the most significant test sites, there are many more. Are they not in the Universe ? No they are not. Nuclear fission have nothing to do with mass, rotation or radius. Nuclear fusion can be done on a very small scale too. I think you are thinking of fireworks here ? I certainly don't use bombs on New Years eve, or any other eve for that matter. Like I have said to you repeatedly, if you want to be takes seriously, and it looks like you do, you have to be willing to answer questions about your idea. If you can't do that how do you expect others to take it seriously ? If you don't have an answer be honest about it. True scientist have no problem admitting that they don't know, but then they go ahead and try to come up with an explanation. You just ignore inconvenient questions or give non-answers.
  7. Them Turnip lights is how three fingered Jim from up the hill got his name
  8. seeder

what is it with people posting words of the day?   Hey...I will post one for you, (beat that if you can).... ready?  OK here goes:   "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"   Ha so beat that you wordies.  Yes its a real place name in Wales UK... But there is a short version, try it!    "Llanfairpwllgwyngyll"   :lol:
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfairpwllgwyngyll

1. Ruby04

Ruby04

What the hell is that word lol

2. seeder

seeder

:lol:  Its a GENUINE place name famous for being the longest name!!!     see the link!   Welsh have a very odd looking language!   Heres how its spoken:        

9. Thank you Katy! I live somewhere in Europe. I discovered that those things have something in common with the actions of tulpas, which is related to tulpamancy or a sort of witchcraft as it is known in religions.
  10. We all know this feeling Aussie ones fly damn it and get huge
  11. acute

The Word of the Day is... Levorotatory.

Why not try saying it 5 times fast?

1. Ruby04

Ruby04

I can't say it twice fast, no hope trying 5 times lol

12. **** the Giants! I hope Hyde has a good game and that's it. I have too many Hawks players for me to hope for any other result Gimme 6 interceptions and 6 sacks, Seahawks!
  13. Pub closed for repair. The recent bad weather has found its way into all the nicks and crannies.and well look.
  14. Today
  15. "Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?"
  16. Well you've heard of time slips yes and multi-realities all rotating and converging onnit *? Well you've more or less nailed it apart from the fact that its actually 2017 for me (not really true - its 1954) but the pub and its locals are all stuck in psychological time warps. Just ask any of my predecessors and they would have told you that a week in the G & D leaves you wondering what day it is. (Thank god its a building stuffed with ale!) Merk did run the boozer in 1950 and then Mirk had a stint in the 60s-70s...erm...but both know about the doings in the 21st century...um...No scrap this reply for its doesn't explain owt. Just put it this way - Dr Who would have a melt down here in the G & D. And you never know, one day we may be graced with a new punter who thinks he living in the 30th century. * When Alpha Centurie is in Saturns left Cusp sometime around April
  17. I enjoy some Magick: The Gatheringk.
  18. Hopefully the Giants can put together another good game today and beat the Seahawks at home and the Bill's can keep winning going against the Bucs at home. Godd luck folks with your teams today.
  19. ZZ continues to lead the way in both the College Pick Am and Pro Fantasy League. Nice work ZZ and good luck in our match up today
  20. Well Penn St. Hammered Michigan and Auburn and Bama won big and Baylor gave West Virginia all they could handle. I wanted to mention that Kiffen and FAU have quietly won four games in a row after respectable losses to Navy and Wisconsin to start the season.
  21. I've clearly said that's what I was talking about from the start. Either you're deliberately misrepresenting my argument for 3 pages or reading comprehension needs serious work in the US. Oh get a new record. Even the most ignorant must know teachers work long hours and through the holidays. When I was teaching, I worked a 70 hour week in term time and about 40 a week during the holidays. I got about 4 weeks a year actually off (standard minimum in the UK) but worked far more hours than an employer can legally expect here. On a teachers salary, it worked out at about half the minimum wage.
  22. This is what happens after 4 months of day and night bombing. City is finally 'liberated'. Results of tactics used in actions are evident, only good thing is that isis is gone but at what cost...
  23. Absolute in verses: The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and unchanging name. (Conceived of as) having no name, it is the Originator of heaven and earth; (conceived of as) having a name, it is the Mother of all things. Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. Under these two aspects, it is really the same; but as development takes place, it receives the different names. Together we call them the Mystery. Where the Mystery is the deepest is the gate of all that is subtle and wonderful.
  24. Not even closely.
  25. It's the fact that bits (like the legs) can break off that gets to me hence chunky insects, mice and rats (which also scuttle about fast), snakes etc don't bother me. Butterflies and moths come under the 'chunky' sort. Centipedes, despite many legs they are short and not spindly. Aren't we weird?
  26. Are you absolutely sure about that ?
  1. Load more activity