Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Please stop attacking me and telling me what can and cannot be done on this forum, thank you. I want to look at the UFO phenomenon from the beginning, and work my way up to the present. This will give me a better understanding of the topic. I do this with everything.., from computers to electronics, mechanics and basic chemistry I am slowly getting into. I agree that there will always be hoaxers, and mis-IDs, nor will there be proof in any of these documents.
  3. No animals do not pray to God. There is a reason this is the Planet of The Apes and not Planet of the Kittens. God Bless!
  4. Today (12/14/2017) the FCC voted to repeal Net Neutrality. For those that don't know how this will affect us, here you go: Lord knows how this will affect UM, but it'll affect everything else we do online. Today is the official death day of the internet. Welcome to a new Orwellian future.
  5. Off topic - @RoofGardener Just out of curiosity, what are your views on climate change?
  6. I really wouldn't know, I was being silly when I made that reply.
  7. As requested by so many members here, Ive decided to leak a small bit of the script (before some poacher puts it on Reddit) Big Vics missus is a dab hand wit printin press onnit. I think you`ll agree after just reading the small offering that you almost feel like your there with em. Grade A writers! A Mi racle on Candlesti ck La n e Jonny (clocks summit like building) Whas thah then moffer? Marlene (boat looks distressed) Oooh, Jonny my darling. Jonny (looks back at his bird) Wazz up lass? Marlene (rubbing belly) We must hurry dearest one. The extreme levels of temperature in your northern abode are most rude indeed for a lady such as I, who is with child, at this time of year. Jonny (lights up a fag and then nods with agreement) Here! Marlene (loving glance) Yes, my little pumpkin? Jonny (points) Whas thah then moffer?
  8. I don't see a temple to Tsathoggua
  9. Thats at least 2 threads youve been in now that have been closed..... do take the hint wont you? 2 threads closed and youve only been here since Monday
  10. No gaelic, although a lot of Scottish sayings, and especially attitudes to life, seem to have been passed down through the family I am not sure that even my Scottish ancestors spoke Gaelic, as they were lowlanders rather than highlanders, although they were historically Scottish (and some Irish) for the 400 years i could trace their lineage back in Scotland. For a time they for a lived a few houses down the street from Robbie Burns. (54 The Grassmarket) My great great grandfather was born in the stables at the back of Edinburgh castle. While there were a number of skills in the family, including woodworking and formal drafting and construction of public buildings, my great, great, grandfather was a school teacher, one of his brothers was a minister, and the other two established a large printing company in Australia. Since then we have divided primarily into farming and aquaculture, public service jobs, including teaching and politicians, and jobs requiring the abilty to design and create, or skilled mechanical work. like drafts men and engineers. Four brothers came out to Australia from Scotland in 1879. The minister returned there, but 3 remained . We have been Australian born for 4 generations, or 7 if you include the younger children of the family, (my great grand nieces and nephews) and for 120 years all but one branch of the family have mostly lived within one small section of country Australia, while another branch lives mostly in Sydney.
  11. Manfred von Dreidecker

The sky seems to be falling in again

12. You don't know that CO2 causes any major positive feedbacks. Be honest about this.
  13. Proof of a crime would make a great insurance policy.....
  14. We don't know wether animals pray to thier gods or not So mote it be, in the light of our father the Pastafarian.
  15. It's simple really in my eyes: a truly massive amount of uneducated voters have been getting their news from the extremely cheap right-wing daily rags but with the evolution of smart-phones and wifi there's no need to buy a physical paper, so the indoctrination ends. And those rags' entire business model has revolved around sowing fear and discontent and blaming social programs such as benefits as the Great Evil in our country, allowing the elites to mug us off for hundreds of times the amount of money. It's incredible really. They blame the poor for cheating the government. The poor.
  16. To the effect of CO2, you need to add the effect of feedback loops. It takes only a tiny nudge to move the climate. Doug
  17. It’s recommended that tin foil hats have an extra two layers added to shield from the new AI. So, six layers total is the current generally acceptable minimum. Although, that sounds a little bit conspiracy-y, I’d personally go with 13 layers.
  18. Now he is saying that he won't accept the results because the election was tainted by "outside forces". He's beginning to sound a lot like Hillary! Maybe he would like to start a collusion investigation?
  19. You post clips/ film from the 50's? HELLO? what year are we in now? 60 odd years ago there was a LOAD more ignorance and lack of understanding....than we have today....but I guess 50 year old ignorance appealed to you for some reason.... confirmation bias more like Really....do THINK before posting such out of date opinions
  20. It’s no theory. They straight conspired to have a insurance policy in case he won the election.
  21. Soyuz capsules have retro-rockets that fire just before landing to smooth the impact. Perhaps Blue Origin will add the facility to their capsules when people are on board.
  22. Horses and house pets don't pray or believe in God either - yet they are still creatures of God, like you. God Bless!
  23. acute

In response to tc's poem, here is one from my home city of Birmingham (England) :

This is no mirage.

Glittering canals engage
    Industry alongside Genius,
    Exporting commerce and determination..
    Of humans in waves with precious
    resources settled.

In pursuit of excellence, here a river flows,
    Directly connected to many cities.
    Some bear her name begrudgingly,
    Imitating her ingenuity, feigning success.

And green men guard,

like the sphinxes. 

Promise of a sustainable future,
    with learning elders and youth multilingual,
    proclaiming victories.

Open spaces to breathe,
    Alongside basins of promise,
    Near where the postmodernist world
    leaders have quenched their thirst.

Minted coins, fashioned precious stones jostle.
    Aromas of once exotic now only tempting.

Cuisines galore.

Carnivals in the shadow of public art.
    An entire district dedicated to balti.
    Luna society of scientific enquiry.

Aston Hall where royalty dined.
    Abolitionists, friends and metal-smiths.
    Confer as harvested chocolate is still prepared.

Sporting arenas and automobile engines fine tuned.
    Female advocacy, trade unionism
    justice, equality and liberty.
    Rupert sacked but never conquered.
    Soho house resonates charm.

Be immersed in her diversity without effort.
    Celebrate the many who gave to the principle,
    To follow forward.....
    52º north.

1. Manfred von Dreidecker

Manfred von Dreidecker

Simon Armstrong? Or whatever his name is 

2. acute

acute

Who?

24. It would be almost impossible for the investigation to be ended at this point anyway, even if Trump does fire Mueller. Special Councils are simply too well protected: they are, by design, very well insulated from the political machine.
  25. I was insulting the world, not Aztek. The world does too much expecting and not enough honesty. They were stale anyway.
  26. For some reason the YouTube reliability thread was closed. Not individual posts removed, and allowed to continue. But locked completely. I was told to drop the subject, and not to bring it up again. I will respect the wishes of admin. if you do have an issue with YouTube clips.., please do not single out "believers" (positive researchers) ONLY> Because many of your peers also reference YouTube and have argued against you. I will discuss video however. Perhaps it is quicker to read.., but I cannot find a transcript of this program. This is not a bad thing. Some people have trouble reading (poor visions, dyslexia etc) and this would prove beneficial to them. This is not a bad thing. I agree. I totally have this problem now. But I don't let this stop me. I'm plodding along just fine. Unless you rank worse than Australia.., you'll be right. "Australian download speeds languish in 50th place behind New Zealand, Thailand and Kenya" http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/nbn/australian-download-speeds-languish-in-50th-place-behind-new-zealand-thailand-and-kenya/news-story/8df36cfaaff9c36669566513b0dbc38a I agree also. I was going to copy and paste the TCM description.., but it was late at night, so I just left the link. That's fair enough. I just love that video.., everything about it. The olden days were cool.., and everyone seemed so rational and calm by comparison. It seems like the government was more open to the public back then too hey. So cool. Anyway... It has some good UFO information, and gives a basic overview of how the UFO phenomenon came about. Perhaps.., but just calling them names and all that hatred won't stop them. You will just keep getting angrier and angrier. Stress is really bad for you, it can actually help spread cancer researchers have found recently. You will have to use logic and rational thinking to beat them. It might be interesting to start a thread on it. I thought it was due to lack of funds, (interest from the public), and exhausted reasons for short expensive trips which yielded nothing more. https://sservi.nasa.gov/?question=why-has-nasa-stopped-missions-to-the-moon https://www.space.com/7015-40-years-moon-landing-hard.html ___________________________________________________________________ We understand your perspective.., however spamming your opinions is kinda pointless. It would be best to back up your opinions with evidence.., otherwise your just spamming the same thing. I am not a moderator, nor am I telling anyone what to do. I just want to highlight the guidelines in the hopes to achieve peace. (I hope I am allowed to post forum rules) [UM's] goal is to provide a high quality discussion environment for our visitors, these terms are in place to prevent disruption and to maintain a safe and friendly discussion service. 5d. Topic bashing: Do not enter a thread just to shout "fake!" or to state point blank that "x does not exist". Elaborate on your response. 5e. Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous 5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented. 1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to: 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading. 3b. Harassment: Do not harass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members. 3d. Trolling: We have zero tolerance for trolling on the forums. We define 'trolling' as the act of posting intentionally false, controversial or offensive comments designed to start arguments or to provoke, bait or annoy other members. 3e. Flamebaiting: Do not taunt or bait another member in to an argument. 3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members. 3k. Forum warfare: Do not initiate or participate in "wars" with other members. Collective or individual attempts to attack, accuse, discredit or force a certain viewpoint on other members are disallowed. A "war" can constitute a prolonged series of disruptive confrontations between specific members or groups of members with similar beliefs or views, usually with either side accusing the other of being the aggressor and attacking, criticising and baiting each other on a regular basis. Action will be taken against members who instigate or participate in this type of activity. 3l. Defamation: Do not use this site or its services to attack, promote hatred towards or otherwise defame other web sites, forums, groups or individuals. Similarly, members found to be engaged in activities designed to harm, disrupt, defame or otherwise undermine this site, its staff or its members will be subject to a permanent ban. 5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it. 5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.
  1. Load more activity