Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh  »  third_eye

Can't help it. I...I can't turn away from the kitty!

• 0 replies
  • third_eye

third_eye  »  kmt_sesh

i know you're the birthday boy and all but keep your eyes off my ... erm... how shall i say... kitty?
    Hehehehe

• 0 replies
  • WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Stopping in to say hello to All .... :)

• 2 replies
  • nyuk

nyuk

Oh well, guess im not the only one with fat fingers right now lol
    You cheered me up with your woefull tale encouraged :) so it wasnt all bad ha ha

• 0 replies
  • encouraged

encouraged  »  nyuk

I deleted the nasty entry after a few minutes! Handicapped accessibility is a REAL SERIOUS matter in the U.S. because of the American with Disabilities Act which requires reasonable accommodations and I have to own up at revealing the need according to the US Justice Department. So that will be my next offering, but I hate to do it. It causes panic in the workplace.

• 0 replies
  • encouraged

encouraged  »  nyuk

I just explained how it is usually the that screws me up--all 350 chacter. I clicked the Google spellcheck because I was finished and "Walla!" I clicked the wrong button. I think the cataract in my left eye is a part of the reason for that one. So, , +, & clicking the wrong icon bar icon, all bring the same- loss of work. Capture it & say, "Hey Fat Fingers, really? y/n"

• 0 replies
  • kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh  »  third_eye

Thanks for the birthday greeting, third_eye. LOL No G-strings are required but you can sing all you want. Love the little three-eyed kitty, by the way.

• 0 replies
  • encouraged

encouraged  »  nyuk

Yeah! I wrote a nasty entry on my page for still having problems. The low batteries accentuated the problem but even with the batteries right, many problems remain. At my blogger site they handle the problem by bringing up a confirmation, "You haven't saved this page. Work will be lost. Are you sure you want to leave this page?" y/n button. Doesn't seem hard to do to me!

• 0 replies
  • Ratte

Ratte

The annoying 12 year old is at it again. Making cat noises and banging crap around while I'm trying to watch a video...*grrface*

• 3 replies
  • Harte

Harte  »  Doctor_Strangelove

Haven't seen you in a while.

• 0 replies
No Recent Status Updates