Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• libstaK

libstaK  »  maca02

Thanks for the add maca02, feelings mutual :)

• 0 replies
  • Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Aw that is so sad... on mothers day. Yes I bet you wonder what he would of been like, so you have missed out too. I thank God I had my twin for 44yrs.. x

• 0 replies
  • Trog

Trog  »  kitco

Hey Kitco, when you put something on a public forum of a personal nature you're bound to get replies from all the negative members , try and stay positive.You were born with Spiritual Gifts, the zero in your birthdate,you were also born with the line of frustration,negative people will be able to get under your skin and frustrate you,guard against this,don't answer negativity... Trog.

• 0 replies
  • booNyzarC

booNyzarC  »  BunnyGirl

There certainly is no shortage of insane people in the world. ;)

• 0 replies
  • BunnyGirl

BunnyGirl  »  booNyzarC

Thank you, although sometimes I wonder why I post anything since so many seem to have their minds made up. I have been enjoying your posts as well, btw. Thanks for the welcome!

• 0 replies
  • booNyzarC

booNyzarC  »  BunnyGirl

Hey BunnyGirl, and a belated welcome to UM! I'm enjoying your posts, you are very well spoken. :)

• 0 replies
  • Agent-Mothman

Agent-Mothman

Well... got an orb and some EVPs at a friend's place. Kinda sad she had to move... I'd LOVE to do another investigation...

• 0 replies
  • BunnyGirl

BunnyGirl  »  booNyzarC

Just stopping by to say hello:
    "Hello"

• 0 replies
  • Persia

Persia  »  Beckys_Mom

Happy birthday ...Many health and good luck for you and for you family :) .

• 0 replies
  • wondergirl100

wondergirl100  »  Star of the Sea

It would've been to have met my mom's twin brother. It's a shame that he died 2 months after he was born and you know what the worst part is? He died on my grandmother's very first mother's day. Losing a baby on mother's day is the worst.

• 0 replies
No Recent Status Updates