Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS  »  reine de foudres

Stay Wet and Wild the only way to Live is outside the Box !

• 0 replies
  • Wolvenblood

Wolvenblood  »  reine de foudres

You like me using this tongue too ;)

• 0 replies
  • H.H. Holmes

H.H. Holmes

Who here smells their own farts?

• 9 replies
  • AgentSmurfHole

AgentSmurfHole

FYI that last update yeah they have had that going on for a while now so for your benifit you should start useing other types of software and cpu's as in Lenix and AMD

• 0 replies
  • AgentSmurfHole

AgentSmurfHole

Did you know that the Government Told Microsoft to put a line of code in the program that when ever you or anyone does anything "illegal" or un ethical your computer sends a line of code through the internet that the government location can read and see everything you were doing also a little company know ass Intell their cpu's also have that same line of code and also transmits it to the government so how do you feel about our last place of freedom of speech now?

• 0 replies
  • reine de foudres

reine de foudres  »  d e v i c e

omg you fly too *bows* I am not worthy

• 0 replies
  • d e v i c e

d e v i c e  »  reine de foudres

I'll share with you soon, no problem. But for now I must fly. You have a very nice day.

• 0 replies
  • maca02

maca02

Three Blondes where walking in the forest one day, the 1st blonde says oohh look some deer tracks, the second blnde says no no they`re moose tracks, the third blonde says dont be silly they`re bear tracks, they where still arguing 20 minutes later when the train hit them...........................................

• 8 replies
  • StormDemon

StormDemon

I'm watching TWC for no reason.

• 1 reply
  • reine de foudres

reine de foudres  »  d e v i c e

well being 98 I believe it says *scratches my head* you must have lived quiet a life...care to share of it?

• 0 replies
No Recent Status Updates