Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Recent Status Updates
  • Options

Options

• d e v i c e

d e v i c e  »  xYlvax

'You can't live until you die' Theres truth in that I believe. Hope all is well in your part of the world. Added ya :)

• 0 replies
  • SoulFire

SoulFire  »  Still Waters

hey. i swung through to see what was going on. thanks for the b-day message. it popped up when i logged in. you're sweet. i hope you are well.

• 0 replies
  • shadowhive

shadowhive

There will always be idiots in the universe that'll think their religion gives them an excuse to be idiots.

• 2 replies
  • ManApart

ManApart  »  lilya

I hope that you are able to navigate through here well...Be kind to the people...go easy on them okay...lol!

• 0 replies
  • booNyzarC

booNyzarC  »  arenee

Good to hear from you! Congrats on the car. What is this hospital business? Everything alright?

• 0 replies
  • DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer  »  insidiousgrl

No you may not,You must say Shelome to me because i require attention.muhuahaha

• 0 replies
  • arenee

arenee  »  booNyzarC

Hey there, I went out of town for a bit and ended up having to stay there much longer than I had originally planned. But hey I got me a new car! I also couldn't get on UM while there, no idea why. Anyway, I got back home and landed meself in the hospital. All's well now and I am home again. Yay! Missed ya.

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  Lcvec

Hey darlin'! I have been so stinking busy, but doing well. We have a foster dog living with us who may get a home Saturday. He's SO cute - his name is Rupert.
    How are you?

• 0 replies
  • DevilCatGirl

DevilCatGirl  »  d e v i c e

Why thank you - I'll tell him! He is a computer nerd/genius for sure. ;)

• 0 replies
  • insidiousgrl

insidiousgrl

Eric Balfour is my Dream guy :D!

• 6 replies
No Recent Status Updates