Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Serial Killer Of All Time

et's daddy

Letter by the 'son of sam'-

"Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next."

-----------

wow

mine would be 'the Red Ripper' - Andrei Chikatilo :w00t:

Q. What serial killer, would jump off a bridge, kill his victim and then bounce back up again?

A. Ted Bungee.

No?

(cough) I’ll get me coat.

Edited by rapid7

• 4 weeks later...

The story of Ed Gein was particularly disturbing when I first read it. He was the inspiration for Leatherface (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), I believe.

personall i think ed geins was one of the most cold blooded killers that ever lived.he gets my vote.

i would go for jack the ripper too, not for the numbers he killed, but the way he did it.. and the infamy of the character.. and the names and the theorys put forward regarding his identity, this is the original par excellence of serial killers , others may out do him in numbers.. but never in notoriety.

• 4 months later...

I would have to go with Peter Kurten of Dusseldorf. He wanted his head cut off so he could hear the blood gush from his neck. To paraphrase "It would be the ultimate thirll". Another wacky German(s) are the Alexander's - Harald and Frank who hung parts of their family members all over the walls in the 1970's.

Hi Green, see this is your first post. Welcome. Great thread you brought forward. My vote is for John Gacy. (sp?)

All these freaks are disturbing, but few stood out in my mind.

Those killer psychopaths that grouped themselves in pairs is what I find the most disturbing-

Charles Ng, and Leanord Lake

Otis Tool and Henry Lucas

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Columbine mass murderers)

Solo, all it takes is one

Robert Berdella (eviscerated)

Andrei Chikatilo (just crazy as living hell, 50 some odd victims)

Ed Kemper ( 6 ft 9, dang! and a serial killer daaaaaang, beheaded his own moma..)

Dennis Neilson (very similar to Dahmer, also kept the dead as the living for "company." )

Ivan Milat.

He was one of the most brutal murderers.

And i agree Gacy was bad.

Ever since I saw It by steven King i have really hated Gacy.

And i used to live down the road from John Bunting the worst serial killer Australia has seen.

Edited by AtlantisRises

Ed Gein was pretty out there. He was the inspiration for Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Andre Chikatilo had that "crazy eyes" thing going for him. Also, cannibalism is a sure bonus point winner in the serial killer race.

Ted Bundy was so normal looking; perhaps the worst trait of any serial killer (besides, of course, the killing)

the killer clown was the sickest individual ever!!

hes tortured raped and murdered 33 at least and who knows how many more.

read the book buried dreams its cool..

he has multi personalities too, a policeman, a clown, a concerned citizen, a security officer hes a cuckoo clock

Charles Manson never killed anyone,he was a psycho cult leader, and i belive Charles whitman was called a spree killer not serial killer.The worst serial killer in modern times is the Green river killer. :devil:

Letter by the 'son of sam'-

"Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next."

-----------

wow

That letter sends chills through me every time I have seen it. The Son of Sam gets my vote as worst of all time.

Ted Bundy and the Green River killer are the two that come to mind for me. I think GR killed more than Bundy strictly numbers-wise, but I'd pick Ted Bundy as the worst. From what I've read/seen on TV, he would prey on the instict of young girls to help him out (often feigning some sort of injury) then turn on them and brutally rape/murder them. I don't see how a human could be much worse than that.

The fact that he was allowed to continue snuffing out the lives of innocent, vibrant young women who were just starting out into adulthood - with all of their hopes and dreams ahead of them - makes me truly wonder if there is a God. I know people always say "it's God's will" when something bad happens...but how could that sort of thing be God's will?

God should have dropped a big meteorite on that Volkswagon of Bundy's before he could do the things he did.

Albert Fish I don't know if anyone has mentioned him yet. He only liked eating little kids he didnt rape them thought he liked cooking them for days at a time.

He would also play a game with his nephews and neices where they would spank him with a paddle with nails. And he stuck needles into his body all over.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...fish/index.html

Richard Kuklinski the iceman.i seen him on hbo and the guy was as cold as his name.he says he's killed up to 200 people and the feeling i got from him was that it was more then that.

I saw that show with him and it kind of creeped me out how emotionless he was and how '' matter of factly '' he talked about his hits. He used all sorts of methods but i think his favorite was arsenic. When i saw his eyes i knew he was probably the most cold blooded killer i ever saw. :devil:

The story of Ed Gein was particularly disturbing when I first read it. He was the inspiration for Leatherface (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), I believe.

Yeah, i always was intrigued(and disurbed) by ed gein scince i seen the texas chainsaw massacre, but i really don't think he was a full on "serial killer" as such. I think techicly he only killed two women, the rest of the bodys he dug up from the grave.

Yeah, i always was intrigued(and disurbed) by ed gein scince i seen the texas chainsaw massacre, but i really don't think he was a full on "serial killer" as such. I think techicly he only killed two women, the rest of the bodys he dug up from the grave.

yeah i dont think he was a serial killer but he was well on his way to becoming one.who knows what he would have become if they hadnt stopped him when they did.

I agree. The Wests were pretty Bad.

I think it is next to impossible to say who the worst serial killer is. Because to do so means that the others are less bad.

In my opinion ALL serial killers are scum

If we go by satistics and time frame, i have to say Martin Bryant.

If you go by sheer pychcotic evil, Geoffrey Dalhmer.

Edited by REBEL

I think AR's right there are so many and each one has something different that makes them really bad...Its hard to say which would the worse of all time..... :hmm:

If we go by satistics and time frame, i have to say Martin Bryant.

If you go by sheer pychcotic evil, Geoffrey Dalhmer.

yeah, i remember that one.i think i was in year 8 when the port Arther massicre happened, i heard on the news the other day that he is just like a zombie in prison now, expressionless and unremorcful, doesn't talk to anyone.

Edited by missy_au