Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler and the secret satanic cult

UM-Bot

Hitler was not a Freemason. The Enabling Act shut down masonry, and forbid anyone who was a Mason from holding any office in Nazi Germany. Freemasons were sent to concentration camps, where they were labeled political prisoners.

Hitler wrote in Mein Kamph that Freemasons were tools of the Jews.

And wasn't Hitler jewish at a point in his life?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• Melioth

• Scarecrow JacK

• ActaNonVerba

Holy crap champ, which words appear complex? If you have found complex words within my post then clearly, you greatly lack literacy skills, or limited with your vocabulary. Anime freak? Me or you? you failed to properly label whose the anime freak and if you are referring to me, I do not recall ever saying I was an anime freak, so please, share your source.

Clearly being 16 and having already at hand, occult information that is 'true' witchcraft which defies common knowledge is a milestone and a half. However demonstrating that you are limited with your writing skills does indeed suggest you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, a tool nonetheless.

What do you wish to gain by saying you know 'occult' information that noone else knows about? Why say anything about it if you are meant to keep it hidden in case people misuse it. Wouldn't it be a misuse by telling everyone that you have a secret? Painting a target on yourself to be questioned or interrogated about what truths you know? Being a hardcore harry and prancing around saying 'I know something you do not' or that 'no thats not the truth, I know the truth, but I'm not telling you' what do you think you will achieve? If everyone else is deluded by false information why do you point it out and not share your wisdom, attempt to remove such lies from everybody's lives? If you wish for people to be ignorant of such power, then why the hell bring it up at all?

You attempt in your later response to reveal that you have a fair understanding of the paranormal. But did you know to be telekinetic and psychic means to have a better understanding/control of ones surroundings? This one line of yours is so illogical. You do not believe in them, saying they are just people who are more in tune with the world around them. THATS WHAT BEING TELEKINETIC AND PSYCHIC IS ALL ABOUT!! If you did not believe in them you would not believe in the ability to control universal energies etc.

If you are going to attempt to assert some kind of power over me, ensure that you are a powerful person and that you do not reveal any weaknesses, it makes you look like (and I can believe they blocked this word lol) a W anker who has no idea what he is doing...

Yeah if were was refering to myself then why would I post that? I dislike anime very much. Telekinesis is moving things. Someone that is more aware is called a sensitive. And for my source well your defualt picture for starters.

Edited by Melioth

Not so far as anybody has ever been able to discover. The rumors stem entirely from the fact that Hitler's grandmother, Fraulein Schickelgruber, as a young woman worked as a maid in the house of a Jewish gentleman. The claim is that he seduced her and that the offspring was Hitler's father, Alois. But there is absolutely no evidence to support that.

Yeah if were was refering to myself then why would I post that? I dislike anime very much. Telekinesis is moving things. Someone that is more aware is called a sensitive. And for my source well your defualt picture for starters.

Sensitive people can then be considered as a term that encapsulates anyone more 'aware' (such as psychics) or having abilities to move things (control universal energies). My default image? what my Avatar? Its a picture of a scarecrow man I drew. I have no idea how your interpreting that as anime. And addressing it 'for starters' I am safe to assume you a greater source into believing I am an anime freak? If so poster up champ! If you felt it was a missinterpretation of my drawing then dont jump to conclusions that I am an anime freak.

You still avoided most of my post such as why post the stuff you did before... What is your reasoning for posting what you have?

Even if his father WAS, which as has been mentioned, is a if, he himself was not.

Even if his father WAS, which as has been mentioned, is a if, he himself was not.

Well, that's certainly the way you and I look at it, but to Anti-Semites he would have been half-Jewish.

(Yes, I fully realize that there's no more a condition of being "half-Jewish" than there is of being "half-Catholic," but don't bother trying to explain that to a convinced anti-Semite.)

• 2 weeks later...
Hitler was a Free Mason who practiced witchcraft? Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Wewelsburg was to be used as Hitler's Camelot. He even had a round table installed for his "knights": Himmler, Göring, etc. I believe he even wanted to inter the remains of fallen members of the Waffen-SS who had received the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross there. This article needs to be taken with about 100 pounds of salt.

Wewelsbourg was Himmler's castle not Hitler... don't get confused. This article needs to be taken with a grain of salt but you should start studying history books a bit more.

Also, did Goering have all that much truck with Himmler and Wewelsbourg? My understanding is that he didn't have much use for Himmler and privately regarded the SS as a gang of thugs.

you are correct Goering did not care for most of the people that Hitler had in charge. It has well been documented that Hitler studied hypnotic techniques, as he used it in his dynamic speeches. This is part of what made him so appealing to people. He understood manipulation. Most leaders of Cults and high powered military groups understand this conditioning.

Cherokee Billie

Edited by Lottie

A story I heard years ago illustrates how effective a speaker Hitler must have been.

Around 1930 a young Jesuit priest killed time by walking around the streets of downtown Berlin.

He spotted a placard announcing a speech by Adolf Hitler that very afternoon. Since he'd never before seen Hitler in the flesh he decided to attend.

The young priest left the auditorium a thoroughly convinced Nazi. He fully intended to spend the rest of his life in the service of this man Hitler.

Three or four hours later, though, he came to his senses. He was aghast that he had fallen for such evil, anti-Christian nonsense.

Yet he realized that if he ever heard Hitler speak again he would once again be under his spell, irredeemably so, to the loss of his soul.

The very next morning he applied to his superior and asked for and received a transfer to the United States.

Another one… *sigh*

Why is it impossible for average person to note that Himmler and Hitler were two different guys?

As for the Himmler/Göbels relations, they hated each other because both saw themselves as most important after Hitler. Göbels was not disgusted or something with SS, he was simply jealous because this “gang of thugs” was not under his control. Thugs they were, but slightly more organized and influential than a gang.

In fact, nobody had more power in Reich, because they were not part of Wehrmacht, their head Himmler answered directly and only to Hitler. Which got more complicated and interesting when things started to fell apart but...

Why am I wasting my time here?

Ah, yes.

The documentary from the OP is cheap attempt to use once again one extremely ugly but also extremely interesting period in history, without saying anything new, confirmed or important.

Wewelsburg was Himmler’s playground, and from everything I learned about it so far, it was a temple of new religion, partially based on old belief and partially on Himmler’s own fantasies. I don’t think it was satanic, though, unless pagan belief and egomania is satanic. Maybe we would know more about it if it wasn’t blown up and if it wasn’t so popular among important figures of SS to put a bullet in their head by the end of the war.

Hitler wasn’t Satanist either. The most plausible story (in my opinion, of course) is this: he decided to keep Christianity for a while, until people are ready to switch to new religion, that used old religion and old folk belief as well as new stuff, all mixed up together with Hitler as some sort of crossbreed between christian-like saviour and merge of few old gods.

For example, children in orphanages recited prayer to Hitler, not to Christian god.

Satanist by default has to acknowledge existence of Christian god in order to make Satan, fallen angel, existent in his mind. How can you have angel that rebelled against Yahweh if you don’t believe in Yahweh in the first place?

So if you have people who don’t believe middle-eastern god is in charge of this world, then you don’t have Satanists. End of story – in my opinion.

Why is this important anyway? It’s terminology, dependable of the personal beliefs of spectator, it doesn’t change or explain events.

Disclaimer: no, I don’t defend the ****ers, I just happen to be interested in that particular historical period.

A story I heard years ago illustrates how effective a speaker Hitler must have been.

Around 1930 a young Jesuit priest killed time by walking around the streets of downtown Berlin.

He spotted a placard announcing a speech by Adolf Hitler that very afternoon. Since he'd never before seen Hitler in the flesh he decided to attend.

The young priest left the auditorium a thoroughly convinced Nazi. He fully intended to spend the rest of his life in the service of this man Hitler.

Three or four hours later, though, he came to his senses. He was aghast that he had fallen for such evil, anti-Christian nonsense.

Yet he realized that if he ever heard Hitler speak again he would once again be under his spell, irredeemably so, to the loss of his soul.

The very next morning he applied to his superior and asked for and received a transfer to the United States.

Interesting excuse. “Hitler made me do it” LOL I think it was far less esoteric. Hitler offered people feeling of importance, based on nothing else but their ethnicity. They all fell victims to their own desires, like desire to be powerful, not to Hitler’s spell. IMHO, of course.

• 4 weeks later...
Hitler was a Free Mason? But Anti-Semites of Hitler's ilk insist that the World is under the control of a so-called "Judaeo-Masonic Conspiracy." So why would Hitler have joined an organization which he erroneously believed was manipulated by Jews?

Good Question

Its even been said that this is why he hated the jews with so much force, because his father ran out on him.

The Waffen-SS Was no "Gang of Thugs" I agree with Helen (By the Way nice to see you again Helen) They where highly organized. I was recently required to do a Holocaust Project on the SS. Some groups particularly the Eistagruppel(SP?) or "Killing Squads" where sent in behind the Whermacht to kill suspected rebels/Jews. They could have been considered ruthless killers. But what you must realise that reffering to the SS as a whole as a Gang of Thugs would be silly. The Waffen-SS was the fighting force of the army. they where the first specail forces. The most important thing to rember is the NCO's had to go through basic with the grunts thus forming a bond that alloud them to fight with ruthless efficency. Almost like our 101st airborne but the 101st isnt a band of ruthless thugs are they. Further more there where conscripted battalions of the Waffen-SS. The general soldier carried out orders as they where told. Is the average american soldier a ruthless thug because when they bombed out afganastan(SP?) they killed thousand of civilins. The thing that bothers me is when people Make these sweeping generalazations. Granted the higher ranking officers where most likely Ruthless also some branches did commit some atrocoties.

Disclaimers: I in no way support what these people did. Also excuse my spelling its not the best.

Sources

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsourc...t/waffenss.html

http://www.waffen-ss.no/waffen-ss-English.htm

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=...duleId=10007405

Sorry double post

Edited by ActaNonVerba

After all these years we still talk about Hitler, I think he would of loved that. He was crazy and smart, and if he knew that being a witch or anything else in that matter, would help him take over the world, he would of done it. That's what makes him a leader. Ugh

After all these years we still talk about Hitler, I think he would of loved that. He was crazy and smart, and if he knew that being a witch or anything else in that matter, would help him take over the world, he would of done it. That's what makes him a leader. Ugh

Well, the comforting fact is that he certainly wouldn’t like the way we talk about him :lol: I mean, he wanted to be a messiah and turned out to be the most famous loser of all times.

Hey, Acta, nice to see you too but I’m afraid acknowledging that Germans were human too is not welcomed theory today. We might get accused of being… well, you’ll see soon enough :lol: But since they haven’t fallen from Mars to fight WWII, I think, yes, they were human.

There were some seriously deranged men among SS, and war gave them opportunity to make their sick desires come true. In my personal opinion, such sickos can be found in any nation and any period. When regime is as insane as Hitler’s regime was, damage such people do affects more than one generation.

So it’s not something unique for Germans or WWII.

Is it time for a story?

There’s one nice old lady who was a girl in time of WWII. Not long before Mussolini got hanged upside-down ( :yes: ) Romel’s men withdrawn from Africa and some of their units landed in this region. In village of Lipa they burned alive every single man, woman and child, all but one. That one was this sweet old lady. She happened to be in the near-by woods. German soldiers were searching for any villagers left in the woods too, so she hid in the bushes. But a soldier saw her.

He put his finger across his lips in a “shh” gesture and then started to make short moves with his hand, as in “run girl, run away”, pointing away from village, deeper in the woods. So she run, and haven’t stopped until she reached next village and warned people of Lipa’s fate.

When luck turned advancing partisan forces were killing German soldiers without trial or second thought. When I heard her story, I immediately asked myself – was this kind, sane man, who risked his life to help her, shot like a rabid dog when “his” side lost the war? Probably.

There are so many of similar stories. But to tell you the honest truth, it’s not easy to find sad but nice stories about SS. They were not just average people scooped from the street and thrown into the war. They knew exactly what they are about to do. Apart from the units from colourful countries like mine, or Bosnia. Those poor suckers got a surprise of their lifetime when they found themselves posing as cannon-fodder at the Stalingrad :P Those who miraculously survived the war, could never come home because the very fact of once being in the SS meant instant death somewhere in the corn field, away from courts or stuff like that.

What I’m trying to say is that picture is never clearly divided into black and white part, but wars are predominantly black on all sides. You don’t win a war by asking someone nicely to calm down. Once it starts, everyone who comes close will be either guilty either dead. So considering OP I don't think it has anything to do with demons, it's just human nature.

Well, the comforting fact is that he certainly wouldn’t like the way we talk about him :lol: I mean, he wanted to be a messiah and turned out to be the most famous loser of all times.

Hey, Acta, nice to see you too but I’m afraid acknowledging that Germans were human too is not welcomed theory today. We might get accused of being… well, you’ll see soon enough :lol: But since they haven’t fallen from Mars to fight WWII, I think, yes, they were human.

There were some seriously deranged men among SS, and war gave them opportunity to make their sick desires come true. In my personal opinion, such sickos can be found in any nation and any period. When regime is as insane as Hitler’s regime was, damage such people do affects more than one generation.

So it’s not something unique for Germans or WWII.

Is it time for a story?

There’s one nice old lady who was a girl in time of WWII. Not long before Mussolini got hanged upside-down ( :yes: ) Romel’s men withdrawn from Africa and some of their units landed in this region. In village of Lipa they burned alive every single man, woman and child, all but one. That one was this sweet old lady. She happened to be in the near-by woods. German soldiers were searching for any villagers left in the woods too, so she hid in the bushes. But a soldier saw her.

He put his finger across his lips in a “shh” gesture and then started to make short moves with his hand, as in “run girl, run away”, pointing away from village, deeper in the woods. So she run, and haven’t stopped until she reached next village and warned people of Lipa’s fate.

When luck turned advancing partisan forces were killing German soldiers without trial or second thought. When I heard her story, I immediately asked myself – was this kind, sane man, who risked his life to help her, shot like a rabid dog when “his” side lost the war? Probably.

There are so many of similar stories. But to tell you the honest truth, it’s not easy to find sad but nice stories about SS. They were not just average people scooped from the street and thrown into the war. They knew exactly what they are about to do. Apart from the units from colourful countries like mine, or Bosnia. Those poor suckers got a surprise of their lifetime when they found themselves posing as cannon-fodder at the Stalingrad :P Those who miraculously survived the war, could never come home because the very fact of once being in the SS meant instant death somewhere in the corn field, away from courts or stuff like that.

What I’m trying to say is that picture is never clearly divided into black and white part, but wars are predominantly black on all sides. You don’t win a war by asking someone nicely to calm down. Once it starts, everyone who comes close will be either guilty either dead. So considering OP I don't think it has anything to do with demons, it's just human nature.

Helen I understand what you are saying. But there where active Conscripted members of SS battilions. Who where forced to fight, and at the Numberg Trails ruled not guilty due to having no physical choice in the matter. Oh and yes there where some very twisted people in the SS organazation. Himmler was key in planning "Final Solution" with Hitler and the implementation of it. Oh and when they decommissioned the killing squads their reasoning behind it was it was to hard on the soldiers mentally. Which we know is bull and more along the lines its just easier to use the concentration camps instead of this method.

Image credit: NARA

Image credit: NARA

A recent Discovery channel documentary has revealed the untold story of the secretive religion behind nazism.

"Danny Penman: At first glance, the large circular room in the basement of Wewelsburg Castle appears to be harmless enough. Smooth, finely cut stones pave the floor. Glistening rock walls arch majestically towards a high vaulted ceiling.

In the centre of the room lies a sunken circular alter with polished steps leading towards a burnt and cracked stone. From here you can see thirteen lanterns flickering on the curved walls. But it’s only when you look directly upwards that the room’s significance becomes shockingly clear. At the centre of the dome lies a giant swastika. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | linked-imageSource: News Monster

Check out a book called the Spear of Destiny and the other I think is The Mark of the Beast. Very good info on this subject. Hitler was very much into channeling spirits to take over his body to prepare him and his men for ruling the world. The Arian race was supposed to be the higher race of the fallen Atlantes. He believed that you came back after you died and reincarnated in Tibet.

there are many books and web sight that i read through out the years and many of them spoke of the rituals and occult of the nazi and it is still practiced to this day..

one i love to mention about was this american spy in the 1940's that was spying on the germans before that nazi occupation in this house that hitlers men would sit for hours staring at a picture, that was altered ( cut and paste) of hitler recieving a certain castle that some famous man owned and which hated hitler, giving him this estate for the use of the nazi party and three weeks later the spy said the same man gave hitler the estate and the news paper picture was identical as the one hitlers men or visualizing,, and he noticed nazi propaganda of hitler under the frames of paintigs through out there building ....and this happen before the nazi occupation of germany??

As you can see in the Hitler photo for this article, Hitler was the all time champion of rock, paper, scissors.

Its even been said that this is why he hated the jews with so much force, because his father ran out on him.

If Hitler's dad was jewish and ran out on him as a child, I wonder if his dad paid child support? Hmm...LOL

• 3 months later...

This is certainly nothing new. The best single source I know for this is Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult (1994) by Peter Levenda.

His other books are also provocative and enlightening on the general topics touched upon here.