Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Microchips

mcrom901

your joking right ? hopefully

I think the fact that you can't tell says a lot about this thread, and the board in general.

At what time sttn and temp should I set th MIR and Cat scan for ,If I want a Medum rare Human?

I`ll take mine without seceret implants and special sauce please.

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.

the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.

Can I see pictures? And possibly a hospital record proving your admittance to the surgery ward?

Also, my grandfather was admitted to the hosptial for severe pain in his side. It was apparent that there was something inside beneath his skin because it made his skin protrude outwards a couple centimeters. He told me one day prior to going to the hosptial, he had a weird dream that he was flying through space with a bunch of people he couldn't recognize. He said anytime he would try to focus on their looks, a bright light would shine in his eyes so he would have to close them. Anyway, it just struck me as odd that he would be telling me this and then be admitted to the hospital for pain in his side after there being a noticeably large protrusion in it.

Also, he was a retired cop + worked in a paper mill and was retired from there also. (Which I know has no relevancy to you guys, but he is a VERY level headed individual, and till this day doesn't believe in E.T).

Anyway, back to the story. He went on telling me that the people he was with in this dream made him feel at peace, like he was having the most fun he had ever had, flying through space. So, back to the hospital. The doctor said he had no idea what it was that was in him, but it was metal. Also, the doctor stated there was no visible marking of entry anywhere. He poked and prodded around it for a while prior to them doing surgery. He speculated my grandfather had possibly ran into something like farm equipment, etc. And it had broken a piece off and entered that way, yet my grandfather had no recollection of how it had happened.

Of course, you can contribute his lack of memory to possible deterioration of the hippocampus from age, but you would think something as vivid as being impaled by work equipment would stay in your memory. OF course, if that 'is' what happened.

Anyway.. I don't quite believe they're alien implants or anything, I would however like to see their composition.

Edited by Resonance

Interesting story about your Grandfather, Resonance. 'Having the most fun he had ever had

flying through space.'

Alien implants aside....Thanks for sharing.

If there ever is proof of implants of Alien origin Would we ever see it or HEar about it?

If there ever is proof of implants of Alien origin Would we ever see it or HEar about it?

good point.

Why do you think we would not?

The man has eyes and ears in every sector of this planet. I would bet that if there are implants of other worldly beings the public would have not a clue to this goings on.

ITs the bet way to prove there are things that we know nothing of. That would take all the fun outta this topic also.

To me it looks like toe-nail crudd with a lint for a wire?

Can I see pictures? And possibly a hospital record proving your admittance to the surgery ward?

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.

the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.

hehehe. sorry dude. yes i have proof that i had a piece of steel in me. yes i have proof that it was covered in scar tissue when removed. no, im not going to prove to you that i had a wire wheel wire in my hand and it was removed. lol, even if i were to post the pics, there are many here that would call them bunk or find et's in them. im a machiniest/welder. i have had many nasties removed from my eyes and body and none were alien implants you also have two different quotes in the same quote, mine was the bottom part.

Edited by Eaglelox

hehehe. sorry dude. yes i have proof that i had a piece of steel in me. yes i have proof that it was covered in scar tissue when removed. no, im not going to prove to you that i had a wire wheel wire in my hand and it was removed. lol, even if i were to post the pics, there are many here that would call them bunk or find et's in them. you also have two different quotes in the same quote, mine was the bottom part.

Either way, I'm not asking you to show EVERYONE and prove to everyone anything. I'm asking for you to substantiate the fact that such an event happened. You would only need to prove that to ME. Of course, it would help if the pics made sense and that would get you less scrutiny... see? :)

If you don't have the pics, or are just too lazy I understand. Figured i'd ask anyway.

Either way, I'm not asking you to show EVERYONE and prove to everyone anything. I'm asking for you to substantiate the fact that such an event happened. You would only need to prove that to ME. Of course, it would help if the pics made sense and that would get you less scrutiny... see? :)

If you don't have the pics, or are just too lazy I understand. Figured i'd ask anyway.

hehe. could you please prove to me that you are human and not a alien trying to prove me wrong. you can put it on youtube so i will believe it. lol.

i actually am looking to see if i have the pics. but it proves nothing even if i have them. i could falsify any proof to fit if i wanted. it happened about 15 years ago so if i have anything it would take some time to find. found my knee surgery pics but you may not believe that either. nope. only have a print out saying

past medical history

asthma

left knee surgery

left hand surgery

septoplasty

you probably wont be satisfied with this so we can end this at i had a owwy in my hand and the link below will explain it better than i can. i already knew this but i still did the search for you. hehehe. pay attention to the part called The Foreign Body Reaction and Foreign Body Giant Cells.

i should have just said. "prove it didnt happen that way".

http://www.uweb.engr.washington.edu/resear...undhealing.html

Edited by Eaglelox

hehe. could you please prove to me that you are human and not a alien trying to prove me wrong. you can put it on youtube so i will believe it. lol.

i actually am looking to see if i have the pics. but it proves nothing even if i have them. i could falsify any proof to fit if i wanted. it happened about 15 years ago so if i have anything it would take some time to find. found my knee surgery pics but you may not believe that either. nope. only have a print out saying

past medical history

asthma

left knee surgery

left hand surgery

septoplasty

you probably wont be satisfied with this so we can end this at i had a owwy in my hand and the link below will explain it better than i can. i already knew this but i still did the search for you. hehehe. pay attention to the part called The Foreign Body Reaction.

i should have just said. "prove it didnt happen that way".

http://www.uweb.engr.washington.edu/resear...undhealing.html

I never said I didn't believe, or know that cells would grow around the infiltrating object. However, this shall suffice.

i must have misunderstood this line. i thought it said i only needed to prove it to you.

substantiate

1. To support with proof or evidence; verify: substantiate an accusation. See synonyms at confirm.

1. To give material form to; embody.

2. To make firm or solid.

3. To give substance to; make real or actual.

if you wanted me to substantiate you wanted proof.

Edited by Eaglelox

So does this mean that the pic on the OP is really toe-fungus?

Nasty eah?

Its enough to turn one green or Grey.

Why do you think we would not?

Because America and many other countries are fascist and full of corporate empires with limitless reach.... They would pay any price for it so they could profit from the "technological breakthrough's'" in coming years... I know I'd want it for that reason and to be honest I would probably kill you and take because it's that valuable.

Because America and many other countries are fascist and full of corporate empires with limitless reach.... They would pay any price for it so they could profit from the "technological breakthrough's'" in coming years... I know I'd want it for that reason and to be honest I would probably kill you and take because it's that valuable.

interesting :tu:

So does this mean that the pic on the OP is really toe-fungus?

Nasty eah?

Its enough to turn one green or Grey.

now thats what i'm talking about..........

they are not stable i.e. colour-shifting :w00t:

linked-image

the tissues telepatically collect signals & change according to specific consumer emotions :alien:

linked-image

in this case.... texas bbq sauce

;):P

i guess....

and "technological breakthrough's" ........... would be the prime examples in that case

uhuuuuuhhm.... not to forget the space program.......

NASA: Exemplary of Government Waste

Individuals claim that a majority of NASA's funding is spent on the exploration of new useful technologies. The citizenry views the government as an entity that can fund and perform research in order to uncover technologies that would be beneficial to the market. There is no reason to believe that corporations, with patent laws in place, would not be more than willing to research more efficient ways of creating products. Yet, even if it were the case that government research in technology was necessary or beneficial, NASA is funding scientific studies that are far from useful to the market. Much of NASA's funding is spent directly on extraterrestrial initiatives that study the solar system, space exploration, and methods of improving shuttle performance. It is also a myth that NASA created such technologies as Velcro, Tang and those famous memory-cell mattresses. In reality, the maker of Velcro was a private engineer with a bright idea, Tang was created by the General Foods Corporation, and the Tempur-Pedic company developed those memory-cell mattresses for use on NASA flights. These were all private initiatives and not outcomes of NASA’s technological research efforts. To their credit, NASA did develop freeze-dried ice cream but who likes those things anyway? NASA dedicates over two-thirds of its budget to space exploration and extraterrestrial research. The government agency has spent close to $150 billion dollars simply on the shuttle program, which calculates to about $1.3 billion per launch. This is a decent sum considering that the space shuttle program was sold to the taxpayers as only costing $5.5 million per launch. The question then arises, “should the United States citizens continue to pay for such a costly program?” In the end, it is always the citizenry who pays. Naïve individuals may believe that the Federal government has an endless spring of wealth from which it draws in order to fund its operations, but this is not the case.

NASA Requests Greater Ability to Profit From Its Missions

NASA may start acting more like a venture capital firm than a government bureaucracy, if it finds support for a legislative change it is requesting from Congress. Instead of cash, though, the space agency wants to offer time in space in exchange for the promise of future financial returns. This could put space within reach of private business and also allow NASA to benefit from its investment in space science, transportation and technology, according to Dan Tam, who heads NASA's commercialization office. NASA has received approval from the White House and sent a request to a House subcommittee to amend the Commercial Space Act of 1998, Tam said. Under the current version of that law, the federal government, not NASA, gets to keep any profit the agency earns through money-making ventures. But the space agency wants that law changed so that NASA has some freedom to negotiate with private firms and keep the profits it earns from commercial deals, Tam said.

:gun::whistle::gun:

The man has eyes and ears in every sector of this planet. I would bet that if there are implants of other worldly beings the public would have not a clue to this goings on.

ITs the bet way to prove there are things that we know nothing of. That would take all the fun outta this topic also.

To me it looks like toe-nail crudd with a lint for a wire?

Thats a point

Exopolitcs Journal Article - Galactic COINTELPRO: Exposing the Covert Counter-Intelligence Program against Extraterrestrial Contactees

(For PDF version click here)

what do u make of that?

i must have misunderstood this line. i thought it said i only needed to prove it to you.

substantiate

1. To support with proof or evidence; verify: substantiate an accusation. See synonyms at confirm.

1. To give material form to; embody.

2. To make firm or solid.

3. To give substance to; make real or actual.

if you wanted me to substantiate you wanted proof.

I know what the definition of substantiate is. You still apparently miss the part where I say, 'proof it to me'. DUHR..

• 4 years later...

I have to disagree with that on the grounds of common sense. Please go away and re-assess the validity of your argument.

• Like 1