Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Best Evidence for aliens

You do know that we have been messing with alloys for some time. Combining the two was just an eventual occurrence.

Also, the Navy came up with that one (not the AF) based on Arne Olader's research, which as Bade has already pointed out was in the early 30's.

Indeed. It was the Naval Ordnance Lab (NOL) that was behind the development and not the Air Force. One of the other puzzling aspects about this material being reverse engineered is the fact the we have much more complex and advanced smart metals nowadays (ferro-magnetic and others). One would think that if we really reverse engineered such a metal from an incredibly advanced ET race capable of traversing interstellar space it would be so advanced that it would fulfill all our present and future requirements for a long time to come and we wouldn't need all these kinds of new materials.

But if the Roswell proponents' hypothesis stands then it naturally makes it obvious that we are not smart enough to develop Nitinol (or similar materials despite the record of the opposite starting well before Roswell) on our own, yet we are capable of reverse engineering an ET sample and not only that, but to subsequently make versions that are much more advanced and capable than the ET version.

Am I the only one that see something wrong in that picture? :blink:

Cheers,

Badeskov

But if the Roswell proponents' hypothesis stands then it naturally makes it obvious that we are not smart enough to develop Nitinol (or similar materials despite the record of the opposite starting well before Roswell) on our own, yet we are capable of reverse engineering an ET sample and not only that, but to subsequently make versions that are much more advanced and capable than the ET version.

Am I the only one that see something wrong in that picture? :blink:

Absolutely not, Badeskov. :)

And when you put it like that, Im pretty sure that even some believers are having second thoughts about this "reverse engineering" nonsense...(?)

Thats the last im having to do with SkyEagle LOL.

Your a dreamer mate, im finished trying to have an adult conversation with a man-child. Its too difficult. Im not gonna waste my time when i could be debating with some of you more competant, intellegent and capable believers. I refuse to have knowledge iv gained over 6 years in a proffesional field be shot down by a feeble minded fantasist with OBVIOUSLY no knowledge on the subject.

Good luck in your search for the truth SkyEagle. Because chances are, even if you found it, you'd fail to recognise it and need a new mental hobby to obsess your over active imagination.

This one first.

What Roswell Was

General Arthur Exon, Former Commanding General, Wright-Patterson AFB

(RUCU) (C&S, p. 191, 194)

"...They knew they had something new in their hands. The metal and material was unknown to anyone I talked to. Whatever they found, I never heard what the results were. A couple of guys thought it might be Russian, but the overall consensus was that the pieces were from space. Everyone from the White House on down knew that what we had found was not of this world within 24 hours of our finding it. ...Roswell was the recovery of a craft from space."

That put it so well Skyeagle! :tu:

Thanks! I Wasn't trying to be mean and if I came across as such I apologize, just trying to figure out if you actually read it ;)

Well, that is the controversy isn't it? Your Bragalia is using Howard C. Cross as his named scientist and Batelle as the renowned research institute for his claims, yet when carefully studying the papers behind Bragalia's claims it turns out that Batelle specifically states that there is *nothing* to analyze, thus the named scientist can never have verified anything as being of ET origin. And then we are back to the fairy tales and second hand stories that are so abundant in this field.

And Bragalia is trying to promote a book, not promote the truth. Judging from his previous merits he is not exactly one that would hold the truth above all if it happened to be in the way of earning cash.

It is indeed quite wonderful without having ET helping us in making it so. I actually find it both very wonderful and very mysterious without having to add ET as a fact to the equation. :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

You are so wrong again. The ET's does help the humans, including not to let humans destroy each other by for example shut down nuclear warheads in both USA and the Soviet Union in the 1960'ies, and guess what, a UFO beamed at a dummy test missile while travel at 8,000 mph and it was a "peace of cake" for that UFO since it "Danced" arround that test missile.

I noticed that Larry King mentioned this >>Does the aliens have plans for invasion?<<, and to that I would say >>No, the Aliens are just helping humans, including stop an eventual Third World War between USA and the Soviet Union<<.

So the ET's does help humans including not let them destroy each other. And oh yes, the Greys do abduct humans! :devil:

http://missile-misfires-ufos.blogspot.com/...le-misfire.html

And as I watched, the warhead -- the dummy warhead, the chaff that was put out in front of it as the decoy to deflect the Russian anti-missile missile tracking radar -- everything was flying along and suddenly, in the same direction this stuff was flying, at about 8,000 miles an hour, an object came into the frame, shot a beam of light at the warhead, flew up to the top, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew around the direction it was flying, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew down to shoot another beam of light at the warhead and then flew out the same way it came in.

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Infact you know what ?

This whole topic has just become stupid. I have never heard so many claims, with so little evidence.

Good luck sensible folk with half a brain. Though i doubt you'll get anywhere.

Iv heard of religous extremism, but never in my life have i seen extraterrestrial extremism. It is being vomited all over this topic in the most childish and desperate fashion possible. Im utterly astonished.

You are so wrong again. The ET's does help the humans, including not to let humans for destroying each other by for example shut down nuclear warheads in both USA and the Soviet Union in the 1960'ies, and guess what, a UFO beamed at a dummy test missile while travel at 8,000 mph and it was a "peace of cake" for that UFO since it "Danced" arround that test missile.

[...]

Nice... UFO/ET can't distinguish dummy missiles from missiles with real warheads. Why they were not shutting down N.Korean, former USSR, USA, French tests, when real nuclear/thermonuclear explosions took place? Yeah, they really do care about us. All that "care" is just one big joke.

Yes, ET was responsible and that is the message I have been getting here in Corpus Christi from those who were there. In addition, military and civilian personnel, including a former Commanding General of Wright-Patterson AFB, as well as military personnel at Roswell AAF, all stating for the record that the Roswell incident was the fault of ET and, the initial Roswell report that made the headlines, remains unrefuted to this very day, and that is a clue that it wasn't a weather balloon, nor any balloon for that matter.

The Air Force would not have concocted such a story to hide any projects of their's. That newspaper report is what brought the eyes of the whole world to that location,.

Corpus Christi? Seems you know serious people at the right places in USA, and that means that you are so much "In the know". :)

These skeptics here don't know much compared to you, and they don't have a chance against you Skyeagle! :P

Ok people, let's not make this personal. The discussion is supposed to be about the evidence, not a popularity contest, not a psychological analysis session. Stick to discussing the available evidence not one another.

Nice... UFO/ET can't distinguish dummy missiles from missiles with real warheads. Why they were not shutting down N.Korean, former USSR, USA, French tests, when real nuclear/thermonuclear explosions took place? Yeah, they really do care about us. All that "care" is just one big joke.

Seems you are a "Student" about UFO's. Well, it's only good to ask about UFO's, bmk1245. :)

Well, the UFO's also shut down nuclear warheads in former USSR, so it was not only in USA ;)

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case663.htm

But the ET's don't stop nuclear tests, so they let humans suffer on that one! :devil:

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

Ok people, let's not make this personal. The discussion is supposed to be about the evidence, not a popularity contest, not a psychological analysis session. Stick to discussing the available evidence not one another.

We cant discuss the evidence. Im not exajurating or trying to be difficult here Lilly, but these people literally dont understand the proper meaning of the word "Evidence". Theres no evuidence to discuss.

"MY DOG TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT NASA CONFIRMED ALIENS ONLY EAT CHEESE"

Is that acceptable around here ? Really, because thats the height of some peoples "evidence"

Infact thats the whole issue here. We cant discuss any issues like bloody adults here. Im outta this topic, I appologise for my harsh words, but this is me severely holding back.

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Removed flame - keep it civil please

Iv heard of religous extremism, but never in my life have i seen extraterrestrial extremism. It is being vomited all over this topic in the most childish and desperate fashion possible. Im utterly astonished.

That is EXACTLY what is going on here... For some, UFOlogy is the religion of the space age, and "extraterrestrial extremism" is a perfect descriptipon, Spankster. :tu:

At the end of the day we're talking about a highly controversial topic here, if there was incontrovertible "evidence" available then we wouldn't need to be discussing this because it would be already established. As such what evidence is put on the table here and how much weight it holds can be somewhat subjective with regard to the personal beliefs of the individual reviewing it.

What doesn't help is when people get emotional, hostile or when comments are deliberately misrepresented or twisted in such a way as to support a viewpoint in opposition to the original intent of the poster.

Its important for people to be civil and respectful of others' views in order for a thread like this to work.

Your picture doesn't change with simple words. After all, you did write the following:

"The lighthouse was never proven false..."

It was impossible to see the lighthouse from the area noted. Simple as that! And, the lighthouse can't explained the objects maneuvering around the night sky.

They probably made up the story of the lighthouse in much the same way the Air Force made up the story about the weather balloon being responsible for the Roswell incident.

No it wasn't proven false, it was shown to be least likely explanation - and rightfully so. I'll discuss where the light from the lighthouse can and cannot be seen from various parts of the route, from the watch tower, east gate, and the woodlands, when you have been there and educated yourself on the area - no point until then as you have no knowledge of the area.

You are so wrong again. The ET's does help the humans, including not to let humans destroy each other by for example shut down nuclear warheads in both USA and the Soviet Union in the 1960'ies, and guess what, a UFO beamed at a dummy test missile while travel at 8,000 mph and it was a "peace of cake" for that UFO since it "Danced" arround that test missile.

I noticed that Larry King mentioned this >>Does the aliens have plans for invasion?<<, and to that I would say >>No, the Aliens are just helping humans, including stop an eventual Third World War between USA and the Soviet Union<<.

So the ET's does help humans including not let them destroy each other. And oh yes, the Greys do abduct humans! :devil:

http://missile-misfires-ufos.blogspot.com/...le-misfire.html

And as I watched, the warhead -- the dummy warhead, the chaff that was put out in front of it as the decoy to deflect the Russian anti-missile missile tracking radar -- everything was flying along and suddenly, in the same direction this stuff was flying, at about 8,000 miles an hour, an object came into the frame, shot a beam of light at the warhead, flew up to the top, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew around the direction it was flying, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew down to shoot another beam of light at the warhead and then flew out the same way it came in.

So I guess we can close the Bragalia version of the verification of ET material and conclude there is no evidence whatsoever for any material being identified as of ET origin?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Damn ETs... Now they are messing with links... Can't get open.

How rude :D

Cheers,

Badeskov

We cant discuss the evidence. Im not exajurating or trying to be difficult here Lilly, but these people literally dont understand the proper meaning of the word "Evidence". Theres no evuidence to discuss.

"MY DOG TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT NASA CONFIRMED ALIENS ONLY EAT CHEESE"

Is that acceptable around here ? Really, because thats the height of some peoples "evidence"

Infact thats the whole issue here. We cant discuss any issues like bloody adults here. Im outta this topic, I appologise for my harsh words, but this is me severely holding back.

You just have to be a little critical in the "fights" you pick. Not in the sense whether you can win them or not, but simply from the point of view of whether it is beneficial for you and others to engage in a given topic with a given poster.

While some here clearly peddle a belief they feel they have to push onto others (probably mostly for their own sake because if they acknowledge what is being said it would completely undermine their belief) and will do so by all means available, others are not so and I have personally gained a lot from joining such discussions with opposite viewpoints.

Frustrating at times? Most certainly, but that is life. ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Absolutely not, Badeskov. :)

And when you put it like that, Im pretty sure that even some believers are having second thoughts about this "reverse engineering" nonsense...(?)

One would hope, but I am not holding my breath either ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

So I guess we can close the Bragalia version of the verification of ET material and conclude there is no evidence whatsoever for any material being identified as of ET origin?

Cheers, Badeskov

You are so wrong again. Bragalia will never be closed! :devil:

Bragalia is right about that the tested material is from the ET spacecraft that crashed near Roswell. ;) And guess what, Bragalia is serious. Do you have clearance to meet Bragalia, huh? :huh: You don't know about Bragalia and what he is doing, and what person he is, you don't know the person..... :D

RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region :devil:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/ROSWELL-DEBRIS.php You see, it is ON the Internet, so it is confirmed as Extraterrestrial! What a wonderful world. ;)

ROSWELL DEBRIS CONFIRMED AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL: Lab Located, Scientists Named

by Anthony Bragalia

Posted: 11:44 May 26, 2009

Newly discovered documents reveal that in the months immediately following the purported 1947 UFO crash at Roswell, secret government studies began on a material that was previously unknown to science. The "memory metal" that was studied precisely matches some of the debris material reported by several witnesses to the crash. Evidence shows that -under military direction- these unique metal studies were undertaken by a contracted laboratory that possessed advanced technical capabilities that the U.S. government itself did not have at the time. A former high-level scientist employed by the involved laboratory has offered a confession that he was tasked to study the crashed UFO material. Information provided by two U.S. Air Force Generals also offers direct support for this discovery.

The documents suggest that after the crash, the US government attempted to develop a unique material that is today referred to as memory metal. This shape-recovery alloy was reported by several witnesses to the Roswell crash in the summer of 1947. The lightweight "morphing" material was able to be crumpled or deformed and then return itself instantly and seamlessly to its original state. The metallurgical discoveries that resulted from these studies were then "seeded" for further technology development to other government agencies (including NASA) and through a series of military contracts to universities and industry.

The laboratory contracted by Wright Patterson Air Force Base to perform these studies was Battelle Memorial Institute in Columbus, OH. It has been credibly reported that Wright Patterson Air Force Base was the very base where the Roswell UFO debris was flown after the crash.

The direct connection between the Roswell debris and the Battelle studies is revealed in a material known as Nitinol.

Nitinol is a specially processed combination of Nickel and Titanium, or NiTi. It displays many of the very same properties and physical characteristics as some of the crash debris materials that was reported at Roswell. Both are memory metals that "remember" their original shape and both are extremely lightweight. The materials are reported to have similar color, possess a high fatigue strength and are able to withstand extreme high heat.

And dr. Leir is serious, and he mentioned in this Video Interview that some "Men in Black" dudes said to an UFOlogist >>You are not going to hold that UFO conference! Do you understand?<<, and guess what Marcel Jr. did meet Dr. Leir, and oh, you don't have clearance to meet these serious people do you Badeskov, huh?

http://www.ufostream.com/video/27/Roswell-Debris-Tested

And guess what, there were lots of witnesses, not only Jesse Marcel and the Hieroglyphics on the I-Beam is of ET origin! :devil: And these ET's does come from another planet from another star system! :P And these ET's is 4 feet tall! ;)

Dr. Leir is not a fraud, he is serious enough! :devil:

Oh yes, there is indeed hard evidence, not only that the news papers said "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region", the "Majestic 12" do hide the hard evidence, but they don't want to show it to the Public, and do you know why, huh?

1) It is very important that the Russian KGB agents don't get their fingers on these very sensitive informations,

2) They think it will create panic among the public (When the story of "War of the Worlds" was on the Radio in the 1930'ies it created panic among many American citizens), and that would be considered as a threat to the National Security,

3) If they released the hard evidence to the public they fear there would be "Weak souls" who breaks in and take the hard evidence as a souvenir, and that would also be considered as a threat to the National Security

Yah! There were Russian spies all over the United States! And maybe you have this in your mind "Oh no, are there still Russian spies in USA?" and guess what, you have good reason to fear that! :devil:

Edited by Saru
Reduced font size

Damn ETs... Now they are messing with links... Can't get open.

Damn it, I also did try to open the link. There was no problem to open that link some months ago.

Let me guess:

1) There are so many people who looks at that same link that makes it difficult to get in there, or

2) Someone who is hired by "Majestic 12" are "Hacking" at that link so other people can't get in there

Damn' it, danm' it, damn' it

Just a small point here: Stating something in larger text doesn't make it any more verifiable.

Also, having an opinion regarding the origin of something (in this case 'alien' memory metal) isn't the same thing as 'scientific proof' of alien origin. However, I'm pretty sure my pointing this out won't make too much of an impression/difference.

If I were a believer in the ETH, I would be embarrassed enough to switch sides.

Many skeptics became believers! :yes:

If I were a skeptic in the ETH, I would be embarrassed enough to switch sides :P

Just a small point here: Stating something in larger text doesn't make it any more verifiable.

Also, having an opinion regarding the origin of something (in this case 'alien' memory metal) isn't the same thing as 'scientific proof' of alien origin. However, I'm pretty sure my pointing this out won't make too much of an impression/difference.

You're right, scientists don't know much about alien species that does exist yet, the scientists only know some of the alien species as these UFO's crashed all over the world through time:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0408/north-texas.html

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=61362481

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Russia.html

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Russia2.html

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/38...raphic_Content/

Edited by Ra_Sun-God