Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Derren Brown

_Only

Here's a vid example of Derren Brown using some neuro-linguistic programming on a guy to make him do what he wants him to. Derren Brown is the only person I've seen on TV who really does this kind of stuff, and it's utterly fascinating. This is kind of a weak example of what he can really do, cuz I just did a quick search on Google and chose this random vid. If someone could post a better one up here it would be appreciated.

Is anybody else as fascinated at his mastery of mind techniques as me? And are there any other people who practice this science/art and have made videos of it?

The link:

I can tell you how he did it if you don't know. By the way, doesn't the guy he mind****s look like the guy from Shawn Of The Dead? :lol:

Edited by Jerry Only

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrunkDwarf

• _Only

• aaaperson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a vid example of Derren Brown using some neuro-linguistic programming on a guy to make him do what he wants him to. Derren Brown is the only person I've seen on TV who really does this kind of stuff, and it's utterly fascinating. This is kind of a weak example of what he can really do, cuz I just did a quick search on Google and chose this random vid. If someone could post a better one up here it would be appreciated.

Is anybody else as fascinated at his mastery of mind techniques as me? And are there any other people who practice this science/art and have made videos of it?

The link:

I can tell you how he did it if you don't know. By the way, doesn't the guy he mind****s look like the guy from Shawn Of The Dead? :lol:

Ever since he did the lottery ticket numbers I have been extremely fascinated by him, I've watched countless videos about it and to me it seems legit. It's amazing how the mind can be manipulated.

-He does look the guy from Shawn of the Dead, I thought that as well.

-aaaperson

I cant view the video for some reason, but he did have the actor Simon Pegg as a guest on one of his programs, and performed his mind tricks on him. Simon Pegg is very same actor who plays Shaun in Shaun of the Dead. So im guessing the video clip you're watching, is actually the guy from the film.