Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Immortals

crystal sage

Immortal is not a description of the physical body.

There are alot of things written to describe it. It's in pieces. Put all of the pieces together and you find that it's your spirit that is immortal.

Luci

I am immortal. I have inside me blood of kings.

I live forever. No man can be my equal!

Also, there can be only one.

But I can teach YOU how to achieve immortality. You just have to sign up for my 7 week course. It costs $2000 USD. I also offer an advanced course for $5000.

I don't know about immortals but I do know about certain avatars in India who were said to live more than a hundred years.

One even had 35-year old body at a stunning age of 100+ yrs old. Politicians and certain Elite families of India

had been visiting this guru for guidance for decades, where one grandson once remembered his grandfather taking

him there when he was very young, and when he visited the guru as a politician, the master still looked 30+.

B) Where do we think we are at today?

5 years ago....

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/08/...0454075552.html

The key to immortality may be in our genes. Already in the US a research team has managed to double the life span of a nematode worm by silencing a gene involved in ageing. As we age, the chromosomes in our cells get shorter. At a certain point they stop dividing, our skin sags and muscles and bone weaken. But a US company has developed an enzyme that reverses the ageing process in cells, rebuilding the ends of the chromosomes and restoring them to their youthful length.

Couple stem cell research with chromosome repair, disease eradication and early detection of predisposition to disease and it's easy to see how Darcy's generation may be able the thumb its nose at death.

However, more conservative scientists say such speculation is fanciful. "It's true that this is an extremely exciting time (in science), there's no doubt about that, but we have to be careful not to get too carried away," says Dawn Gleeson, a senior lecturer in genetics at Melbourne University.

"I think it's dangerous to suggest we are anywhere near achieving immortality."

But celebrity scientist and author, Karl Kruszelnicki, disagrees. "Some people living today could be the first generation to live forever, or the last generation to die," he says in the book Flying Lasers, Robofish and Cities of Slime - and other brain-bending science moments.

. <_< ..but today we read that this generation has a lower life expectancy due to how we messed up our food chain...pollutants..

http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/

http://www-biology.ucsd.edu/~msaier/earthe..._Pollution.html The bodies of Americans carry an array of toxins derived from plastics, cosmetics, food additives, and even pesticides banned decades ago. Importantly, fetuses, infants and young children contain much higher levels than do adults. Researchers believe that these pollutants can permanently alter a child's intelligence, memory, motor skills, behavior, and immune system. Organophosphate pesticides, for example, present in bug bombs and lawn sprays, have been shown to cause abnormal brain development, and many of these compounds are present in children's brains at more than twice the levels found in adults! Since children eat, drink and breathe three times as much as adults on a weight basis, these statistics are not entirely unexpected.

Although DDT was banned for use as a pesticide back in the 1970s, it can still be found in the bodies of American children. This long-lasting compound remains unaltered for decades in the soil, from which it can be accumulated by plants, and then concentrated by grazing animals. Since DDT and other poisons have been found to increase the incidence of cancer in adults, the danger to young children may be of major concern.

The problem of chemical pollution has recently been elevated to a new level of concern as a result of genetic engineering. Genetically modified plant crops are already being used to provide food for the burgeoning human population, currently increasing at the incredible rate of 250,000 people per day. To counteract the costly effects of pests on crops, genes encoding pesticides have been introduced. At a recent meeting of entomologists, it was noted that some genetically engineered crops exude 10-20 times the amounts of toxins contained in conventional bug sprays. These chemicals kill beneficial insects such as bees and ladybugs and inhibit the growth of beneficial soil microorganisms, such as those that provide natural nitrogen fertilizer by fixing nitrogen in root nodules of alfalfa, peas and beans. Finally, these toxic agents harm the insect-eating birds that were the traditional sources of pest control before mankind decided to "improve" upon Nature.

Some environmental chemicals have been shown to mimic the normal hormonal responses of the human body, causing suppressed immunity, inhibited brain development and feminization of boys. Comparable effects have been documented in wild animal populations. It seems likely that such chemicals will prove to affect a major part of the biosphere upon which we depend. The prospects are ominous to say the least.

Aging is just another biological engineering problem now, due to telomeres in the replication of our genes. Cancer cells have very high telomere activity, and increasing that activity controls the aging of humans.

:lol: back to my favourite... Vitamin C!!!!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/sardi9.html

Actually youth seekers need look no further than the vitamin shelf at local stores for a well substantiated. anti-aging compound – vitamin C. While researchers attempt to make careers out of their research and thus delay any conclusions indefinitely, vitamin C may be the anti-aging miracle humanity can begin to use today. The story is not new, it's just not been widely told.

Humans have the capacity to live for hundreds of years

The good news is that there is scientific evidence that humans have the capacity to lengthen their average life span by hundreds of years. The evidence for vitamin C as a key anti-aging agent is compelling and rooted in the genetic makeup of humans. All humans are mutants. Homo sapiens, guinea pigs, monkeys, bats, some fish and many birds, do not produce their own vitamin C. The rest of the animal kingdom synthesizes their own vitamin C. For them, ascorbic acid is a hormone, not a dietary-acquired vitamin. Animals employ different organs to produce vitamin C. Some birds and reptiles use their kidneys and perching birds and mammals make vitamin C in their liver.5

Humans once made vitamin C in their liver by the production of four enzymes which convert circulating sugars into ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Humans today only make 3 of the 4 enzymes required to convert glucose (sugar) into ascorbic acid. A progressive mutation at some time in past generations deactivated the gene for the enzyme gulonolactone oxidase and slowly as the mutation progressed the synthesis of vitamin C came to an end in humans.

Mammals who make their own vitamin C can live 8-10 times beyond their age of physical maturity. Mammals without this ability have a difficult time reaching 3-4 times. Researchers believe the reinstallation of the gulonolactone oxidase enzyme in humans would extend the lifespan to hundreds of years.

linked-image

So.. a healthy functioning liver and glucose.. are the key to longevity?

Does that support the idea that fake sugars can age you? may destroy... shorten the telomeres

as it doesn't have the chemical requirements for conversion to vitamin C?

What does fake sugar convert into?

does it inhibit the absorbtion production of Vitamin C??

Can't find any research on it.....

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/...ons_warning.htm

Edited by crystal sage

100's of years? Doubtful.

And even if that were true, the global elite would never allow a "commoner" that sort of "privilege", as population control and reduction is one of the key elements to their agenda.

• 11 months later...

Yes, immortality is possible.

It's uncommon, but possible.

I'm glad that I now have some evidence.

It is possible for some people to resurrect another.

Thank you for this interesting post.

I love it when someone proves a point I've been arguing for ages :yes:

Angelika

xx

Angelika

xx

You have evidence? Can you provide it?

Nibs

You have evidence? Can you provide it?

Nibs

I was thinking that because cells in the human body on reproduce a limited number of times, when the keep going it is called cancer.

I was thinking that because cells in the human body on reproduce a limited number of times, when the keep going it is called cancer.

Gah, hopefully no one produces cancer as evidence but you do have a point.

Nibs

Gah, hopefully no one produces cancer as evidence but you do have a point.

Nibs

Think about it. What makes it so impossible, Nibs? The human mind and consciousness is nothing more than extremely complex combinations of a huge number of atoms and atomic processes. Since the universe is infinite in time, all of these complex combinations of atoms and atomic processes (i.e. that which makes humans) will occur as different variants an infinite number of times, simply due to pure random chance. Therefore how is it not possible that a human can live infinitely, or even give their life to another.. did you ever study Chemistry? One substance gives the other ions, while it gains ions. Think of our bodies and lives as chemical arrangements- that is all they really are.

Thank my Chemistry teacher for that one.

Also, try to explain how Jesus was resurrected if it was not possible.

Angelika xx

Think about it. What makes it so impossible, Nibs? The human mind and consciousness is nothing more than extremely complex combinations of a huge number of atoms and atomic processes. Since the universe is infinite in time, all of these complex combinations of atoms and atomic processes (i.e. that which makes humans) will occur as different variants an infinite number of times, simply due to pure random chance. Therefore how is it not possible that a human can live infinitely, or even give their life to another.. did you ever study Chemistry? One substance gives the other ions, while it gains ions. Think of our bodies and lives as chemical arrangements- that is all they really are.

We aren't infinite. We die. Our bodies run down. The cells deteriorate. We die.

Thank my Chemistry teacher for that one.

I wouldn't.

Also, try to explain how Jesus was resurrected if it was not possible.

Angelika xx

It's a myth. No one has risen from the dead.

Nibs

No one has risen from the dead.

Nibs

Do you have proof?

Were you there?

And are you really going to so readily dismiss something the whole Christian faith is based on?

I'm not a Christian btw.

But I'm not about to readily dismiss their beliefs.

Especially when I see no reason why it is not believable.

Call me crazy if you wish, and my Chemistry teacher for putting it in my head.

But as I cannot change your mind, you cannot change ours.

It's logically and scientifically possible.

Angelika xx

Do you have proof?

Were you there?

And are you really going to so readily dismiss something the whole Christian faith is based on?

I'm not a Christian btw.

Angelika xx

You can't prove a negative. I am not making the claim.

Human bodies cannot be reanimated. Especially after three days. It only works if you believe the FM* Theory.

Yes, I dismiss what the Christian faith is built on, just like the Muslim, Scientology, Mormon, etc. There is no evidence to support any of them.

YOU made the assertion that you have evidence of an immortal being. It is up to YOU to produce the evidence.

It is NOT logically or scientifically possible in the least.

Nibs

Do you have proof?

Were you there?

I'm not a Christian btw.

Angelika xx

You have that the wrong way round, if there is no evidence of resurrection (and there isn't even evidence that Jesus even existed) then why do you want evidence of it happening.

It is neither logical nor scientifically possible, basic biology tells you that. If you chemistry teacher told you that, then they an idiot and lack what I would consider the basic level of scientific knowledge to teach. All human cells are finite, with finite amount of reproduction. When you die, the reactions and chemicals that made you, you cease to react and bacteria and fungi and possibly another animal consume you. Death is a certainty.

You can't prove a negative. I am not making the claim.

Human bodies cannot be reanimated. Especially after three days. It only works if you believe the FM* Theory.

Yes, I dismiss what the Christian faith is built on, just like the Muslim, Scientology, Mormon, etc. There is no evidence to support any of them.

YOU made the assertion that you have evidence of an immortal being. It is up to YOU to produce the evidence.

It is NOT logically or scientifically possible in the least.

Nibs

I've come across you before, and you don't seem to believe anything that does not have solid evidence.

Unexplained does not mean unexplainable.

Immortality is possible, not only possible but it happens.

How do you want me to prove it?

Tell me what you expect and if it is possible I will provide it :rolleyes:

Angelika xx

I've come across you before, and you don't seem to believe anything that does not have solid evidence.

Right. I'm a skeptic. I need evidence.

Unexplained does not mean unexplainable.

Cute but useless. Unexplained does not mean paranormal.

Immortality is possible, not only possible but it happens.

How do you want me to prove it?

Tell me what you expect and if it is possible I will provide it :rolleyes:

Angelika xx

You claim to know immortal beings. Get evidence. Take them to a local university and have them tested. Publish test.

Evidence.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

We see many individuals show up on these forums and claim some type of immortality. Vampires, deities, etc. Heck, some where we have an "ex-demon". We ask for evidence all them time. ANY type of evidence that we can validate and test.

NEVER has any been provided. Just excuses - "Why do I have to prove anything to you?", "The government will take me away and do tests.", "Unless you believe you can't see the evidence."

It's old and tired.

Nibs

You claim to know immortal beings. Get evidence. Take them to a local university and have them tested. Publish test.

Evidence.

Nibs

Right I think I guessed you were a skeptic.

But please tell me when I claimed to personally know an immortal "being" (what a lovely word to describe a person..)

I do not know any immortals, nor did I claim to.

If I meet one, and they know they are immortal :blink: and are willing to be used as a guinea pig for scientists then sure!

Angelika xx

Angelika

xx

You mentiona having evidence of an immortal right in this post.

You also mention in thispost -

K, we're talking about vampires, not the Hollywood or fairy tale bastardization of them.

The kind of vampire that gets energy from blood but does not only live on blood.

They look like mortal people, not like decaying flesh.

They are more energetic at night, not because the sunlight affects them or w/e, but because they simply like going out at night.

They have a high alcohol tolerancy.

They like to be alone

They have a noticeably different colour surrounding the pupil of the eye.

They tend to have mood swings

And for god's sake no they don't all come from Eastern Europe!

As for wolves, I don't have much information.

I will get back to you after I find out more.

You state that you know an individual that "looks like mortal people", implying that they are immortal?

You keep claiming evidence and you provide nothing.

Nibs

Right I think I guessed you were a skeptic.

But please tell me when I claimed to personally know an immortal "being" (what a lovely word to describe a person..)

I do not know any immortals, nor did I claim to.

If I meet one, and they know they are immortal :blink: and are willing to be used as a guinea pig for scientists then sure!

Angelika xx

So you don't know any real vampires or werewolves? I am guessing that you must have misspoke and that these individuals are just regular humans living an alternate lifestyle??

Nibs

So you don't know any real vampires or werewolves? I am guessing that you must have misspoke and that these individuals are just regular humans living an alternate lifestyle??

Nibs

I told you before, vampires are not immortal.

They use the word "mortal" to show they are superior to us.

Some are immortal. Most, like humans, are not.

Am I going to have to start repeating myself?

I told you before, vampires are not immortal.

They use the word "mortal" to show they are superior to us.

Some are immortal. Most, like humans, are not.

Am I going to have to start repeating myself?[/font]

Ok. So you don't have any evidence of any type of immortal beings correct?

Yet you opt to believe in them in the face of the fact that it contracticts human biology, correct?

Yeah, you talked about vampires as well and never produced any valid information or evidence for them either.

Nope, you don't have to repeat yourself but it would be nice for you to back up your claims.

Nibs