Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did JFK Use LSD?

Ghostdancer

Among the many rumors about President John F. Kennedy is that he used LSD, supplied to him by a lady named Mary Pinchot-Meyer, supposedly one of his mistresses.

Well, I don't know how true this is, but he was by many accounts using many drugs to treat a certain medical condition and/or complications from injuries he sustained when his PT boat was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.

Edited by Ghostdancer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghostdancer

• cluey

• hoosier girl

• eclectic 1

Um... any sources?

Also, is there something wrong with LSD?

Also, is there something wrong with LSD?

Yep, too much of it can blow your brains out..

Actually come to think of it, did JFK use LSD? maybe... just maybe..

Mary Pinchot-Meyer was a CIA operative. JFK was the first high profile guineapig for the MK-Ultra project.

Nixon almost got dosed too!!......Grace slick from Jefferson Airplane attempted to slip him a hit!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpLJyVthBU

Mary Pinchot-Meyer was a CIA operative. JFK was the first high profile guineapig for the MK-Ultra project.

Nixon almost got dosed too!!......Grace slick from Jefferson Airplane attempted to slip him a hit!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWpLJyVthBU

....I didn't think Grace Slick could get any cooler.

I have read the same- Kennedy was dosed by Pinochet-Myer who was part of MK-Ultra Project. While I am yet to find a reliable source for that info I do know it is accepted that projects such as MK-Ultra were conducted by the CIA. That to me is very interesting but I suppose it is a topic for a conspiracy thread.

Among the many rumors about President John F. Kennedy is that he used LSD, supplied to him by a lady named Mary Pinchot-Meyer, supposedly one of his mistresses.

Well, I don't know how true this is, but he was by many accounts using many drugs to treat a certain medical condition and/or complications from injuries he sustained when his PT boat was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.

JFK did not use LSD. That was a runmor started by GOP opponents. He did use steroids-under a doctor's care-for his back pains. The guy saved the world from thermonuclear destruction. I say that earned him a bit of *****,and some pain relief, so I don't care what his detractors say. If Nixon had been President during the Cuban Missile Crisis,he would either have whimped out, and surrendered us to the Soviet Union-ending our soveeignty-or he would have tried a tough guy bluff,and got us all blown off the planet. Dirty Dick was not a polictical gamesman. JFK knew how hard to push without pushing too hard,and so made the Soviets back down. That saved us and the world. Give the guy a break.

probably!!......i have read his personal doctor administered morphine upon request..... :wacko: