Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mini-readings game

Razer0

Had a chicken wrap at Chicken Delight...

Close, I figured it was a male, because someone has been making passes out you...

TNP, Is thinking about getting health (eating right)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• Paraweird

• clubfoot O.M.G.

• Queen in the North

Had a chicken wrap at Chicken Delight...

Close, I figured it was a male, because someone has been making passes out you...

TNP, Is thinking about getting health (eating right)

I already consider myself a healthy eater.

The next person I see big steel toe capped boots.

I already consider myself a healthy eater.

The next person I see big steel toe capped boots.

Nah. I'm a trainers wearing type of guy. Shoes when forced (at gun point, usually).

The next person is on the news later. They're doing a piece on how gullible people get worked up on the internet tongue.gif .

Nah. I'm a trainers wearing type of guy. Shoes when forced (at gun point, usually).

The next person is on the news later. They're doing a piece on how gullible people get worked up on the internet tongue.gif .

Me gullible? No! (cough cough!)

The next person needs to cut their finger-nails.

post-58664-125689873063_thumb.jpg

Me gullible? No! (cough cough!)

The next person needs to cut their finger-nails.

post-58664-125689873063_thumb.jpg

No, just cut 'em last week. They look... the heck... wow, you are good, they could use another already! I must be superhuman!

The next knowster felt a sense of self-righteousness from correcting someone's mistake yesterday.

No, just cut 'em last week. They look... the heck... wow, you are good, they could use another already! I must be superhuman!

The next knowster felt a sense of self-righteousness from correcting someone's mistake yesterday.

Nope.

The next person recently bought some walnuts.

Nope.

The next person recently bought some walnuts.

Nope

The Next Person is p***ed because they Redundantly fail at Life and Love

Nope

The Next Person is p***ed because they Redundantly fail at Life and Love

Nope, my life and my *ahem* love life are as good as it is possible on this crappy planet.

TNP is on the southern hemisphere and sends condolences to the snow-expecting part of said planet.

Nope, my life and my *ahem* love life are as good as it is possible on this crappy planet.

TNP is on the southern hemisphere and sends condolences to the snow-expecting part of said planet.

Nope not me Helen, I'm in the North.

The next person will win £5 on the lotto in the next month..woopie-doo!

Doubt it, I rarely every, if it all buy lottery tickets... I'm waiting for a cirtain time, and cirtain amount... And the trick about it is I can't look for it... basicaly I just forget about it...

TNP... is... not going out for holloween because they think its childish, but they have a red outfit planned out for the day, maybe a party, or friends house though is going to be your holloween... The red i get is a cute (sexy) devil outfit, complete with tail... might have a trident, don't see it though...

Doubt it, I rarely every, if it all buy lottery tickets... I'm waiting for a cirtain time, and cirtain amount... And the trick about it is I can't look for it... basicaly I just forget about it...

TNP... is... not going out for holloween because they think its childish, but they have a red outfit planned out for the day, maybe a party, or friends house though is going to be your holloween... The red i get is a cute (sexy) devil outfit, complete with tail... might have a trident, don't see it though...

Yes and no! I am going to a Fireworks display, then everyone is coming back to mine for a parteee! I will be wearing a black cat outfit, not red, but I will have a tail.

The next person likes to sing in the shower

post-58664-125696595954_thumb.jpg

Yes and no! I am going to a Fireworks display, then everyone is coming back to mine for a parteee! I will be wearing a black cat outfit, not red, but I will have a tail.

The next person likes to sing in the shower

post-58664-125696595954_thumb.jpg

Nope.

The next person is going to spend Halloween watching horror movies.

No idea for that

TNP is an expert at bowling

Thanks

B???

No idea for that

TNP is an expert at bowling

Thanks

B???

Not really lol

The next person is sporting a green mask or face paint today.

Nope :P Not at all..

The next person has been having quite a few family problems recently and needs to find an outlet for stress..

Nope :P Not at all..

The next person has been having quite a few family problems recently and needs to find an outlet for stress..

Yes, and I've found that breaking things really helps :yes:

The next person has the hiccups.

Yes, and I've found that breaking things really helps :yes:

The next person has the hiccups.

Yep, breaking things really helps. First, it vents the anger out; second, it shows people around you that you are capable of actually doing things. Nobody ever stops to think if they have hurt the nice guy, but everybody thinks twice before p***ing off the not-unconditionally-nice guy. – rant over, sorry, I need my rantings to stay... hmm... balanced -

No. I had to learn to control panic attacks, so I discovered I can stop hiccups too. Nice bonus.

TNP is overwhelmed with joy since hula hoops are back in style.

Yep, breaking things really helps. First, it vents the anger out; second, it shows people around you that you are capable of actually doing things. Nobody ever stops to think if they have hurt the nice guy, but everybody thinks twice before p***ing off the not-unconditionally-nice guy. – rant over, sorry, I need my rantings to stay... hmm... balanced -

No. I had to learn to control panic attacks, so I discovered I can stop hiccups too. Nice bonus.

TNP is overwhelmed with joy since hula hoops are back in style.

Mmmm, not really; but I am over-joyed to know that Hiss and Helen, vent their feelings and don't bottle up!

The next person thinks they are owed something from someone else.

Mmmm, not really; but I am over-joyed to know that Hiss and Helen, vent their feelings and don't bottle up!

The next person thinks they are owed something from someone else.

Close but not quite, I know, not think, that I am owed something by someone else (it's to do with sharing power bill and food expenses disgust.gif )

The next person needs to mow their jungle....sorry, I meant lawn.

I like the way you think! :D

Close but not quite, I know, not think, that I am owed something by someone else (it's to do with sharing power bill and food expenses disgust.gif )

The next person needs to mow their jungle....sorry, I meant lawn.

Nope.

The next person has a sore shoulder.

I like the way you think! grin2.gif

Nope.

The next person has a sore shoulder.

Nope

The next person is having fish for Tea.

The next person is having fish for Tea.

Nah. Got stew tonight!

The next person won't believe the hype.

Won't believe the hype of what? Not the best responce there, like saying... TNP is waring 'something'...

But in all seriousness, if you could do that here lol :P

TNP... Had a horrible or at least pretty bad holloween because they had to stay in... That being said they were bored and cut something, what that is I've got no clue...

Was it sexy? Looked very slimming when I saw it, oh it was not fury either right, like spandex... Did you have a friend in a devil outfit that was abnoxious, same build as you also?

TNP... Had a horrible or at least pretty bad holloween because they had to stay in... That being said they were bored and cut something, what that is I've got no clue...

We don't have Halloween here, so to me it was just another Saturday. I didn't cut anything either.

The next person was around cows earlier today.

We don't have Halloween here, so to me it was just another Saturday. I didn't cut anything either.

The next person was around cows earlier today.

Sort of :devil::lol:

TNP has very distinctive handwriting.