Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A party with all the UM members.

Hazzard

Hopefully there will be music and dancing....

Alien Party :alien:

...and beer of course!

We need somesort of viritual/multiplayer UM world to party in. :yes:

Surely we have a member that can make a site to build a party room? Tag it on and party-till-dawn!

I think it is possible for Jabba De Hut for allowing me to borrow his Alien music band

:P So i hope it's okay to bring along this music band,

It's party time, LET'S PARTEEEEE!!!

Edited by Ra_Sun-God

:w00t: Wondering if we need to show up totally shnockered before hand now Hazz. :hmm:

I think that might be a good idea LOL

We nee to Name our Party ! I vote "Level 38 Cosmic Particalization Above Top Seceret"

Bring your birthday suits ! :innocent:

*sigh*

My birthday suit needs ironing.

Nibs

Just as you all would be looking for the nearest tree to hang me from, I would go to my car and get my computer and give you all a presentation that would change your lifes. Then...........Just perhaps............I would become a god to you.

I like what is happening here. This is the first thread I have seen on UM where all posters strongly agree. Despite our differences, we are all the same at some level. Party on! :)

Edited by sinewave

Just as you all would be looking for the nearest tree to hang me from, I would go to my car and get my computer and give you all a presentation that would change your lifes. Then...........Just perhaps............I would become a god to you.

Yes, and bee would be a queen. Just don't forget the moon-vegetables.

No. No work. This is a party. :)

You really really don't want to be a god to me. :P

Nibs

I'll watch your presentation as long as you wait for me to get drunk LOL kidding keep us informed as to when you become published. Oh and no hangings allowd.

Yes, and bee would be a queen. Just don't forget the moon-vegetables.

That would make Hazzard the king then, hes gonna grab her and dance and hold her until hoagland shows up remember, :lol:

That would make Hazzard the king then, hes gonna grab her and dance and hold her until hoagland shows up remember, :lol:

You forgot a detail. It is quite opposite. You have to keep in mind it's Bee who's gonna swing the 5 year old little boy Hazzard arround on the dance floor, remember, Hazzard is just a little 5 year old kid who is eager to learn to dance. The reason why Hazzard was "invited" is that it is the swedish Au-pair girls who brought along Hazzard to the party, because Hazzard's parrents is on a holiday trip :D

It's all cool...just so long as Hoagland doesn't want to dance with me! :no:

:w00t: Run for your life Lilly,, Na I dont think Bee would give him that oppertunity so no worrys, :lol:

You forgot a detail. It is quite opposite. You have to keep in mind it's Bee who's gonna swing the 5 year old little boy Hazzard arround on the dance floor, remember, Hazzard is just a little 5 year old kid who is eager to learn to dance. The reason why Hazzard was "invited" is that it is the swedish Au-pair girls who brought along Hazzard to the party, because Hazzard's parrents is on a holiday trip :D

LOL doh clear the dance floor. Theres going to be a dance off soon. LOL Go Hazzard go Ra-Sun shake that boody till theres a winner. No break dancing though LOL

silver thong is not invited:no: especially after the chicken incident:unsure2: It was disturbing:cry:

OMG that was you in that chicken costume? how embarrassing, you may be a chicken but you took it like a man LOL

If something catastrophic happens like 2012 stuff and our survival is uncertain while were at the party, and I happen to get killed, I just want you all to know one thing....................

Y'all can eat me.

If something catastrophic happens like 2012 stuff and our survival is uncertain while were at the party, and I happen to get killed, I just want you all to know one thing....................

Y'all can eat me.

Funny that you say that as I know that there's more than one way to skin a cat LOL and theres going to BBQ LOL Talm your alright dude, have a beer on me ;) I stole it from Chemical-licker LOL

And Lilly, dont worrie Hoagland has three left feet with only two toes on each claw.

But He may just be worth a few dozen hours in my sauna ! Just Keep telling him that but Dont tell him about the B.B.Q later! :rolleyes:

My birthday suit needs ironing.

That's one of the funniest things I've read (that hasn't come from either Skyeagle or Ra) in a very long time... :w00t:

(no offense intended, Nibsy)

Cz

Y'all can eat me.

After a Long Island Ice Tea Im sure that Lilly wont wait for that... She (dog) might start wile you (cat) are still alive. B)

Edited by Hazzard

double post...

And Ill have another double Jameson, please Badeskov. It feels like its going to be a LOOONG night. :tu:

Edited by Hazzard