Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do anyone think that the World will end .....

SameerPrehistorica

Do anyone think that the World will end at 2012 ?

From seeing the movie 2012,some people got afraid that it may happen. I can say....The movie 2012 is the better nature disaster movie so far. I dont believe in Mayans as they said, the world will end at 2012.Their calendar ends at 2012..so ? The world wont...The world may end oneday..but no one knows when it is..When 2012 comes....everyone can see..? will happen.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SameerPrehistorica

• Admiral Danger

• Jack_of_Blades

• Cryptid_Control

From seeing the movie 2012,some people got afraid that it may happen. I can say....The movie 2012 is the better nature disaster movie so far. I dont believe in Mayans as they said, the world will end at 2012.Their calendar ends at 2012..so ? The world wont...The world may end oneday..but no one knows when it is..When 2012 comes....everyone can see..? will happen.

There is a dedicated forum section for this, but no I don't believe in it...yoou have to be pretty naive to believe the world is magically and mysteriously going to end in 2 years. Y2K and the computers killing us is one thing...Jesus soposidly coming back every year to kidnap is another...a bunch of ancient native central americans making a calendar and rambling about astrology isn't even good enough to make a decent movie.

everything that has a beginning has an end.....it's just a matter of time

Indeed the world will end one day, but because an ancient civilization's calender ends in a few years... To say it's highly unlikely is an understatement. People have predicted the end times for basically as long as recorded history exists. It's a good premise for a movie, and i'm suprised it took this long for a blockbuster to come out regarding the subject matter. So fret not i say.

No one with the real facts does. :P

Mayans as they said, the world will end at 2012.Their calendar ends at 2012..so

Your right it does end in 2012.... give or take a couple hundered years. My advice

is to go on with your life, and not to buy into half-truths spread around the interwebs

by a couple of superstitious tweens. The Mayans never claimed the world ended. Their

calendar only resets at that time. Could you imagine an alien race finding our calendar and

saying that the world ends on Dec. 31st?

The movie 2012 is the better nature disaster movie so far

No it's not. The whole world is being destroyed around them and some of them are still craking jokes... one of the worst summer movies in awhile.

theres a part of me that wants it to end... but it probably won't..

Yep, unfortunatly this joke of a species is going to be around for awhile longer :(

Their calendar ends at 2010

yeah. well my calender ends at december, but it doesn't mean my life will end...

what usualy happens is that i buy a new one.

the mayans' calander ends 2012, i reckon that they expected their civilization to last that long so they could write a new calender.

unless it specifically says that the world will end 2012 :huh:

Edited by Dr Alien

No, I don't think that.

I'm going to say : No

But I will probably have a quick plan of action ready just in case. Maybe survive for a little longer than the rest of humanity who would be caught totally off guard.

The world will end in aproximatly 4.5 billion years from now when the sun finally goes red giant, Nothing to worry about right now,

The 2012 is all a bunch of hype and has nothing to do with the myans saying it will end, What the fact is the myans calander ends in 2012 and thats all,

Edited by thefinalfrontier

Gabe

the world ends when I die

The world ends for anyone who dies :mellow:

thefinalfrontier

The 2012 is all a bunch of hype and has nothing to do with the myans saying it will end, What the fact is the myans calander ends in 2012 and thats all,

That's right.

BTW, ? use the mayans have in telling like that ?

It will end sooner or later, in 5-10 million years when our sun becomes a white dwarf the earth will end. Of course the world as is discussed in many prophecies, mayan, Christian, Indian says the world will not be a nice place to live someday. As far as 2012 is concerned I think we could have some serious things happen but I think it will be more like 2014 - 2019 but I could be wrong, not sure how :) but it is possible.

actualy... i reckon the world will end in a couple hundred years.

when USA have a president with an IQ of 70 :yes:

"oo shiney butt'n. i wanna press it!!" *poof*

actualy... i reckon the world will end in a couple hundred years.

when USA have a president with an IQ of 70 :yes:

"oo shiney butt'n. i wanna press it!!" *poof*

Yep thank god we survived those 8 years, huh? :P

I think there are too many humans on earth and something is going to reduce the population in the not very distant future. Probably us humans. But it won't be the end of the world.

Dr Alien

actualy... i reckon the world will end in a couple hundred years.when USA have a president with an IQ of 70."oo shiney butt'n. i wanna press it!!" *poof*

Hahahahahahahaa :lol:

The producers of the movie is so stern that this thing will happen and now they have started promoting mobile themes which give you a count down by 2012 December 12 just to increase trauma for those truly belive in these things.So far no solid evidence exist to explain if this event will happen and therfore this issue tends to be looked at with much criticism.I am sure we are not goin anywhere in 2012

Thanks

B???

My Theory:

i think the world will not end, but humanity will die, there will be big katastrophies and earth will regenerate her self like many times before !... 21.12.2012/2029/2036

My Theory:

i think the world will not end, but humanity will die, there will be big katastrophies and earth will regenerate her self like many times before !... 21.12.2012/2029/2036

Ok, your idea is based on what?

Nibs

Here is the definite proof for 2012:

6886aecf3edb.gif

I have finally figured it out. The heart of gold, powered by the infinite improbability drive (The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams) will be traveling near Nibiru on December 21, 2012. The drive will activate, bringing both the ship and the planet near the Earth. Nibiru will collide with the Earth, destroying it. Fortunately when the ship again activates the drive to leave our system it will, improbably, cause the Earth to reform exactly as it was just before the collision. No one will have a memory of what has happened, except for Sitchin and others like him who will release their next book: "What happened when Nibiru collided with us and why none of you remember it"

everything that has a beginning has an end.....it's just a matter of time

Some other culture's perceptions of reality is that reality isn't a linear line that has a start and end point, but the model for time and existence would best be represented by the shape of a circle suggesting that the nature of existence is of a more cyclical nature. In this understanding, it is possible that there is no end. But I guess the question then is, when did existence ever even begin as if there is no end was there ever a beginning? Something to think about and have difficulty sleeping because of it!!