Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prophecies about Nibiru's imminent return

Eulalio

http://shugborough.info/blogs_read.php?blogid=6&blogpage=1&secid=-1#top1

In my previous post titled "The Pole Shift - will it be December 2012 or October 2013?", I discussed and interpreted the Revelation 12:1-4 prophecy which was given to us in terms of astronomical signs.

I mentioned that the "Woman" is represented by the constellation Virgo, while the "Dragon" is represented by the constellation Draco.

There are two more symbols which I need to discuss with you to complete my interpretation of this Biblical prophecy, and these are:

- The "male child" which the Woman gave birth to

- The "crown of twelve stars" seen on the Woman's head

These two symbols also represent astronomical objects just like the "Woman" and the "Dragon".

"A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.... The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne." (Revelation 12:1-2, 4-5)

The story of a pregnant woman who is about to give birth, and who is being stalked by an evil enemy who is hell-bent on killing her child, clearly reminds us of Christ' nativity scene where Satan tried in vain to murder Mary's new born baby Christ with the help of King Herod.

The astronomical events that will take place on October 5, 2013 will be a celestial reenactment of that momentous event which took place in Bethlehem more than 2,000 years ago.

But how is the "male child", or Christ, represented in astronomy? Christ himself gives us the answer to this important question:

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." (Revelation 22:16)

Morning Star is the name given to the planet Venus when it appears in the East (morning sky) before sunrise. Revelation 12:4 tells us that the "male child", or literally the planet Venus, will be "snatched up (or taken away) to God and to his throne." In astronomy, this is akin to planet Venus being ejected out of its orbit due to gravitational perturbations and magnetic interactions with the incoming monster planet Nibiru.

In other words, Revelation 12:4-5 is telling us that on October 5, 2013, the planet Venus will no longer be visible in our skies, as its altered orbit will take it away from us and take it to distant regions of our solar system. Venus will start behaving like a comet once again, just as it started, according to Immanel Velikowsky. October 5, 2013 will be the rebirth of the comet Venus!

In his book, Worlds in Collision, Velikowsky asserted that around 3,500 years ago the planet Venus was somehow ejected from the planet Jupiter as a comet. Comet Venus then started wandering through the solar system. Its gravitational field pushed other planets out of their orbits or changed their rotation before Venus finally settled down in its current orbit.

The Mayans seem to agree with Velikowsky's theories about Venus' relatively recent origin. In the book "The Mayan Prophecies" by Adrian Gilbert and Maurice Cotterell, the authors demonstrate how the starting date of the Mayan calendar, which is August 13, 3114 BC, was based on what the Mayans believe to be the birth of Venus. The number 13 was magically important to the Mayans and they believed that, starting from the Birth of Venus, after 13 cycles or periods which they call baktuns, the "world" will come to an end. Working from their start date this Mayan Prophecy points to a date in our own time, December 22, 2012.

Contrary to what others believe, the "world" that will end on December 2012, is not our planet Earth, but that of Venus instead. My conclusion is actually quite logical since the Mayan calendar was created to commemorate the birth and lifetime of the planet Venus. Thus, the Mayan calendar ends when the visible lifetime of Venus also ends. December 2012 will be the end of the last baktun or cycle with which Venus can be observed in our skies.

In my next post I will be discussing what I believe to be the "crown of twelve stars" seen on the head of the "Woman".

Happy holidays you all!

http://shugborough.info/blogs_read.php?blogid=6&blogpage=1&secid=-1#top1

Edited by Eulalio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• Horrendus Formidonis

• TheSearcher

• KennyB

The Mayans seem to agree with Velikowsky's theories about Venus' relatively recent origin. In the book "The Mayan Prophecies" by Adrian Gilbert and Maurice Cotterell, the authors demonstrate how the starting date of the Mayan calendar, which is August 13, 3114 BC, was based on what the Mayans believe to be the birth of Venus. The number 13 was magically important to the Mayans and they believed that, starting from the Birth of Venus, after 13 cycles or periods which they call baktuns, the "world" will come to an end. Working from their start date this Mayan Prophecy points to a date in our own time, December 22, 2012.

Actually the original date was supposed to be December 21, 2012, but more recent research has shown that the Mayan Long Count does not end until the year 2220. Besides the Mayan calendar only signals the end of the long count but predicts nothing.

Oh spare us your perfectly reasonable and rational posts, digitalartist... I and many others are well aware of their heavy basis on facts and their obvious bias towards reality.

In his book, Worlds in Collision, Velikowsky asserted that around 3,500 years ago the planet Venus was somehow ejected from the planet Jupiter as a comet. Comet Venus then started wandering through the solar system. Its gravitational field pushed other planets out of their orbits or changed their rotation before Venus finally settled down in its current orbit.

Who could possibly object to the idea that ~5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 tonnes of rock could not only be ejected from Jupiter in a coherent clump, but also end up in a stable orbit an astronomically insignificant distance away?

ohh look.

The groundwork is being laid for when nothing happens in 2012.

*shakes head*

ohh look.

*shakes head*

aaaah finally, the great nothingness of 2012 is coming. Prepare for nothing's coming and beware of nothing's wrath. Nothing will destroy the world and replace us with nothing!!

Beware I tell you, beware!!!

Sorry couldn't resist :devil:

As many of the misguided people on this forum hide in their homemade underground bunkers on 21st dec 2012, their 6 month supply of food and water, i'll be sitting on my balcony with a six pack of beer and enjoy the serenity of a completely ordinary night.

Oh spare us your perfectly reasonable and rational posts, digitalartist... I and many others are well aware of their heavy basis on facts and their obvious bias towards reality.

Very well, though I have been warned not to do this by the various shadow governments of the world, I will reveal the truth about Nibiru. Long ago, Nibiru did indeed orbit it's own sun, but the nibbler's foresaw that their sun would go nova. In desparation, their greatest minds labored quickly and came up with a force field that would surround the planet and keep the inhabitants safe. The sun went nova as expected, but Nibiru was blasted into space. The force field has kept the atmosphere in place and a nuclear proto-sun was placed in orbit around the planet to keep the environment as normal as possible.

Advances in technology allowed the scientists to project what appears to be stars and planets onto the force field with unparalleled realism. In time the nibblers forgot they were not a rogue planet in space and have no clue what is about to happen to them.

Why can't we see Nibiru, because Earth is Nibiru.

Very well, though I have been warned not to do this by the various shadow governments of the world, I will reveal the truth about Nibiru. Long ago, Nibiru did indeed orbit it's own sun, but the nibbler's foresaw that their sun would go nova. In desparation, their greatest minds labored quickly and came up with a force field that would surround the planet and keep the inhabitants safe. The sun went nova as expected, but Nibiru was blasted into space. The force field has kept the atmosphere in place and a nuclear proto-sun was placed in orbit around the planet to keep the environment as normal as possible.

Advances in technology allowed the scientists to project what appears to be stars and planets onto the force field with unparalleled realism. In time the nibblers forgot they were not a rogue planet in space and have no clue what is about to happen to them.

Brilliant :D:P:tu:

A crazy homeless guy told me this exact same story once. Strange....

ohh look.

*shakes head*

One step closer to the revelation that they miscalculated the return. The governments are preparing for something. Slowly they are letting us in on the secret.

Russia may send spacecraft to knock away asteroid

AP

Astronauts blast off on Christmas space voyage AFP – Russian Soyuz TMA-17 is set to blast off to the International Space Station. Three astronauts from Japan, …

By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV, Associated Press Writer Vladimir Isachenkov, Associated Press Writer – Wed Dec 30, 8:47 am ET

MOSCOW – Russia is considering sending a spacecraft to a large asteroid to knock it off its path and prevent a possible collision with Earth, the head of the country's space agency said Wednesday.

Anatoly Perminov said the space agency will hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis, telling Golos Rossii radio that it would invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project once it is finalized.

When the 270-meter (885-foot) asteroid was first discovered in 2004, astronomers estimated the chances of it smashing into Earth in its first flyby in 2029 were as high as 1-in-37, but have since lowered their estimate.

Further studies ruled out the possibility of an impact in 2029, when the asteroid is expected to come no closer than 18,300 miles (29,450 kilometers) above Earth's surface, but they indicated a small possibility of a hit on subsequent encounters.

In October, NASA lowered the odds that Apophis could hit Earth in 2036 from a 1-in-45,000 as earlier thought to a 1-in-250,000 chance after researchers recalculated the asteroid's path. It said another close encounter in 2068 will involve a 1-in-330,000 chance of impact.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091230/ap_on_sc/eu_russia_asteroid_encounter

What if Apophis is one of the planets revolving around Nibiru?

What Nibiru is a sun now? Geez, all you fringers get your story straight!

What Nibiru is a sun now? Geez, all you fringers get your story straight!

Nibiru is the red dwarf sun with possibly 2 or 3 stars revolving around it. That has been a known fact for Nibiru watchers. Some say they cannot see Nibiru because it is a red dwarf sun that is still gathering mass. Our sun is a yellow dwarf because it has finished gathering mass.

Who could possibly object to the idea that ~5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 tonnes of rock could not only be ejected from Jupiter in a coherent clump, but also end up in a stable orbit an astronomically insignificant distance away?

It is very plausible that did happen while our sun was a red dwarf sun gathering mass.

When the number 3500 is put in the equation, it does seem strange that would happen. It could be 3,500,000 years or 35,000,000 years ago.

Edited by greggK

Nibiru is the red dwarf sun with possibly 2 or 3 stars revolving around it. That has been a known fact for Nibiru watchers. Some say they cannot see Nibiru because it is a red dwarf sun that is still gathering mass. Our sun is a yellow dwarf because it has finished gathering mass.

If Nibiru exists (and that is a very big IF), Nibiru is definitely not a red dwarf star. If it were, we could clearly see it. Backyard astronomers can see Barnard's Star, and it is a tiny red dwarf 6 light years away.

Secondly, red dwarf stars are not ``still gathering mass''. Also, Our sun is not a yellow dwarf.

Finally, there are no red dwarfs with 2 or 3 stars in orbit around them.

It is very plausible that did happen while our sun was a red dwarf sun gathering mass.

Our sun was never a red dwarf.

When the number 3500 is put in the equation, it does seem strange that would happen. It could be 3,500,000 years or 35,000,000 years ago.

Why not 3500 years ago? Why not 3500 days ago? If we are just going to throw random numbers into random equations, why limit yourself to the mundane? I suggest we put the number 3500i into the equation, since this entire exercise is imaginary.

Nibiru has always been a 'star', a brown dwarf star. KennyB

That's what I meant to say instead of red dwarf, a brown dwarf. Sorry. You cannot see a brown dwarf because of accretion. I followed the wrong thought and went on a wild goose chase. Our sun has gone through stages, hasn't it?

Was it ever a brown dwarf star?

Nibiru is a brown dwarf star with 2 or 3 planets in a lot of debris. Now, I will bring out a bigger tale that would be harder for y'all to believe. The debris around Nibiru and the planets is made up mostly of gold. And you definitely would not believe why it is gold.

Kind of hard to make a prophosy for something that isn't real? Of course, humans have been doing it for centuries!

You are the first person I have seen call the fictional whatever Nibiru a star. I will always use the word fictional to describe fictional whatever Nibiru is alleged to be.

So, if its a star, why are worried? A rouge star cannot generate an accreation disk. You also seem to be confused as to what Accretion is. Acrettion is the process through which cosmic debris in orbit around a star clumps together to form planets. It shouldn't obscure anything.

Where are your sources? Since you "know" the fictional whatever Nibiru is supposedly a star with 4 planets around it, you must have an excelent, trustable place to be getting this knowledge. Better than every scientest in every space program in existence! It's the alien Vetans, isn't it? I knew it!

Also, Kenny, your suggestion that the comet Apophis is a planet orbiting the fictional whatever Nibiru demonstrates an extreme lack of understanding of even basic astronomy. I suggest you go check your facts, or at least learn some actual astronomy before you go making stuff up. What is with the sudden rash of people making usernames with a name and a letter? I would bet their all the same person!

That's what I meant to say instead of red dwarf, a brown dwarf. Sorry. You cannot see a brown dwarf because of accretion. I followed the wrong thought and went on a wild goose chase. Our sun has gone through stages, hasn't it?

Was it ever a brown dwarf star?

Nibiru is a brown dwarf star with 2 or 3 planets in a lot of debris. Now, I will bring out a bigger tale that would be harder for y'all to believe. The debris around Nibiru and the planets is made up mostly of gold. And you definitely would not believe why it is gold.

gK, if I understand it correctly, a 'brown dwarf' is actually a 'failed star'. It never accumulated enough material to light off and become a regular star. Tell me about the 'golden' planets around Niriru, please. KennyB

gK, if I understand it correctly, a 'brown dwarf' is actually a 'failed star'. It never accumulated enough material to light off and become a regular star. Tell me about the 'golden' planets around Niriru, please. KennyB

I've heard that about the brown dwarf and being a 'failed star,' but does that mean that it has stopped accumulating? Jupiter is a 'failed star,' but that does not mean that it cannot ignite.

Nibiru is rumored to have a 7200 year orbit around our solar sun. And paying attention to all of the Enki tablets, they speak of a race of most intelligent beings coming from one of the planets that revolve around Nibiru who created the human race as slaves to mine gold. You really have to read all the tablets to get a picture of what the tale is about. Gold is used in their atmosphere to protect them from the rays of Nibiru.

Now, divide 7200 years by 2 and you get 3600 years.

250px-Apogee_%28PSF%29.svg.png

There is Apogee and Perigee. We can use that in describing the dance that is played out between the two systems, our solar system and the system of Nibiru. And there is written evidence kept in a vault in bronze covered leaflets in Glastonbury, England that tells of a 'Destroyer,' which is probably Nibiru during Periapsis, Perigee, or the closest approach. This is getting off subject, but to answer your query about the gold, go to the bible in Revelation; 'The streets are paved with gold.'

Really Using more information from Sitchin? Sitchin? I think we have all established he's nuts by now. I really wouldn't trust anything he says. And whats with the Bible? I thought we were dealing with falsely translated Cuneiform, not Christian mythology. The Bible was never in Cuneiform, and has nothing to do with the fictional planet/star.

Fun experiment! Since your side can add and take away information, regardless of truthfullness, then we can too! Disregard ALL, and by all I mean ALL (Even if it just mentions his name!) of Sitchin's works, THEN find "evidence" of the fictional Nibiru, in ancient texts. I'll bet you can't! Try to learn Cuneiform, and Translate them youself. I'm sure you can find some copy and pastes online.

Edited by Shannons_Reality

Really Using more information from Sitchin? Sitchin? I think we have all established he's nuts by now. I really wouldn't trust anything he says. And whats with the Bible? I thought we were dealing with falsely translated Cuneiform, not Christian mythology. The Bible was never in Cuneiform, and has nothing to do with the fictional planet/star.

Fun experiment! Since your side can add and take away information, regardless of truthfullness, then we can too! Disregard ALL, and by all I mean ALL (Even if it just mentions his name!) of Sitchin's works, THEN find "evidence" of the fictional Nibiru, in ancient texts. I'll bet you can't! Try to learn Cuneiform, and Translate them youself. I'm sure you can find some copy and pastes online.

The only work done by Sitchin in the story about the Destroyer is take the bronze covers off of the books in the Glastonbury Abbey and put them in one book. It was from those books that the first Christian Church was established in Scotland. I think it is 1047 pages front and back of tales of tribes and their leaders. I don't know that Sitchin had anything to do with translating the Enki tablets. For maybe 25 years, I have been piecing together information from sources that have translated certain books and I am not convinced yet that it is true or false.

The thing about it is nobody knows. If Nibiru is real, it could have happened just as Sitchin says and there could have been a collision between planets and this earth could be the remains of the planet that had the life and again Nibiru the sun could have collided with another planet and was completely destroyed. This earth remained.

And it is a fun experiment to see if any other source comes out with the information I have related because what I say is just an educated guess.

In a couple of days, I will be back to the place where I have my information and I don't know when or who came out with the name Nibiru; maybe it is a cuneiform translation, but I am not going to redo the work that has been done. It is like saying you do not trust that eating food will keep you alive. But that trust is being tested now with the additives and preservatives and fillers and hormones, etc. Is it food you are eating or just something to fill the stomach; fake food?

Only time will tell. And right now the evidence is the food you eat is becoming fake food.