Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

French court rules on Sikh boys

Talon

I could say that westerners are idiots for pushing their parents into the many thousands of nursing homes in the west, but it would be an offensive generalized statement which i think would anger quite a few who actually physically care for their elder generations and cause many inflamed responses from the western population.

But Alis, you have already done this. In your words you have already made "An offensive generalisation statement" about the treatment of the elderly.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• alis

• zephyr

• bathory

Top Posters In This Topic

did i say the west (including my mother), were a bunch of idiots, or bunch of anything else? i dont think so, did i say it was all westerners??? you obviously dont get offended when someone calls your people a bunch of idiots otherwise you could understand why i am deeply insulted by that ignorant generalisation.

Edited by alis

did i say the west (including my mother), were a bunch of idiots, or bunch of anything else? i dont think so, did i say it was all westerners??? you obviously dont get offended when someone calls your people a bunch of idiots otherwise you could understand why i am deeply insulted by that ignorant generalisation.

328031[/snapback]

I have never called anyone an Idiot Alis, in fact I don't think anyone has used the term idiot in this thread. However, you have in three threads including this one resulted to name calling. And in your words you have already made "An offensive generalisation statement" about the treatment of the elderly in the UK which is indeed a huge genralistaion considering the care of our Elderly in this country is actually very good apart from one or two cases that ended up in court anyway.

you obviously dont get offended when someone calls your people a bunch of idiots otherwise you could understand why i am deeply insulted by that ignorant generalisation.

No I don't get offended the reason being that anyone who would say something like 'a bunch of idiots' or result to name calling as a way to try to justify themselves is someone who I could not take seriously anyway.

Edited by Lottie

save it lottie, if you cant understand why someone would be angry with a remark such as 'bunch of idiots' then im not going to waste my time trying to see your point of view, ok.