Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the pleiadians race

Starving_Cow

Could the Pleiadians as a species be the ancient meaning for elves, has anyone heard something similar? I have concluded this. They have then lived on planet Earth still about 50 000 years ago perhaps when there were still those prehistoric men living side by side with todays human species.

Aaaaaaach!

:blink:

Could the Pleidians as a species actually be?

That is the question.

:wacko:

What led you to this conclusion?

Well I can't say more than my gut feeling and a bit channeling has led me to believe this. Maybe I just say it could be a possibility in my opinion.

Well I can't say more than my gut feeling and a bit channeling has led me to believe this. Maybe I just say it could be a possibility in my opinion.

So this is an opinion and has nothing to do with fact, evidence, or even any kind of educated guess then, right?

So this is an opinion and has nothing to do with fact, evidence, or even any kind of educated guess then, right?

Yes this might be an opinion. My facts are a bit difficult to prove about it. How can one even have evidence from an alien race.

Yes this might be an opinion. My facts are a bit difficult to prove about it. How can one even have evidence from an alien race.

That's just it. How can one have evidence from an alien race? We really don't.

That's just it. How can one have evidence from an alien race? We really don't.

We the general public doesn't. We don't now what the hell the government knows.

That doesn't automatically mean that they know or even care about aliens. And without evidence, it gets even more far fetched.

Exactly. But that doesn't seem to stop wild conjecture from passing as fact.

We the general public doesn't. We don't know what the hell the government knows.

:yes:

I think the majority is beginning to realize that the government knows alot less than they do...

It took life here between 1 and 2 billion years to arise, and another 3 to 4 million years to develop intelligence.

How could we be descendants of an imaginary race who's alleged home didn't exist until life on Earth was already churning along for 4 billion years and when the dinosaurs were the dominant life form on the planet?

Life couldn't have possibly even begun to evolve around stars who are still mostly in the throes of their birth.

Is it possible for life to originate faster in some planets in different solar systems? Does life have to originate and evolve at a same pace in different solar systems?

Is it possible for life to originate faster in some planets in different solar systems? Does life have to originate and evolve at a same pace in different solar systems?

That is certainly possible but as MID said the stars in that cluster are only about 100 million years old so if life did form and evolve it did it orders of magnitude faster than it did here.

That is certainly possible but as MID said the stars in that cluster are only about 100 million years old so if life did form and evolve it did it orders of magnitude faster than it did here.

In such planets where life could be forming and evolving faster is it possible for organisms to live for a longer period than they live on earth? As a result of fast evolution could the intelligence of species be higher?

In such planets where life could be forming and evolving faster is it possible for organisms to live for a longer period than they live on earth? As a result of fast evolution could the intelligence of species be higher?

As a general rule in biology, shorter lifespans tend to amplify the process of trait inheritance and ultimately evolution. That is why fruit flies are used in genetics experiments instead of tortoises.

Is that supposed to be real...?

So says Billy Meier.

So says Billy Meier.

Never looked into that stuff, but damn.. What a load of bollox.

Edited by Blacksabbath

Never looked into that stuff, but damn.. What a load of bollox.

His "spacecraft" is even funnier. It is quite clearly a hub cap covered with ping pong balls and other rubbish.

I suppose so.

But since the only life we know evolved here on Earth, our basis of understanding says that life...all of the plethora of interesting, variable, and incredible life forms on this planet, took billions of years to evolve.

You're inference is that Pleiadians may have evolved faster than humans...on the order of billions of years faster on planets around stars who are infants and wouldn't have planets that were nearly habitable by any life we know of, even today.

But we have no knowledge of any life, anywhere but here...so it makes things rather moot, I should say.

As a general rule in biology, shorter lifespans tend to amplify the process of trait inheritance and ultimately evolution. That is why fruit flies are used in genetics experiments instead of tortoises.

If there is life on other planets won't it be shaped by natural selection in those planets? Have we studied planets in our solar system and other solar systems well enough to say that the evolution of life in other planets should be identical to evolution of life on earth?

:yes:

I think the majority is beginning to realize that the government knows alot less than they do...

Truer words were never spoken.....

If there is life on other planets won't it be shaped by natural selection in those planets? Have we studied planets in our solar system and other solar systems well enough to say that the evolution of life in other planets should be identical to evolution of life on earth?

Right, each closed system would have unique properties. Life forms if present would be shaped by local gravity, radiation, solar cycles, seasonal axis tilts, temperatures, terrain, and many other conditions unique to the planet. No, our knowledge of other worlds is not extensive enough to assume anything about rates of evolution. That hole in our understanding however in no way lends any credence to the claims made of life in the Pleiades.

I suppose so.

But since the only life we know evolved here on Earth, our basis of understanding says that life...all of the plethora of interesting, variable, and incredible life forms on this planet, took billions of years to evolve.

You're inference is that Pleiadians may have evolved faster than humans...on the order of billions of years faster on planets around stars who are infants and wouldn't have planets that were nearly habitable by any life we know of, even today.

But we have no knowledge of any life, anywhere but here...so it makes things rather moot, I should say.

I don't know if we have enough knowledge about other planets to conclude life can only orginate or evolve on them if conditions are similar to conditions on earth.

I don't know if we have enough knowledge about other planets to conclude life can only orginate or evolve on them if conditions are similar to conditions on earth.

You're absolutely correct; we don't have enough knowledge to make such conclusions.

I think sinewave had an excellect point to make.

My point is:

We haven't concluded that life cannot evolve if conditions aren't similar to those on Earth.

That is not included in the context of my statement.

My point was the important part of what i said--other than the only basis of life as we know it couldn't have evolved on planets that might be acreting around baby stars--is that we know of no other life in the universe save that which exists here on Earth.

Thus, we know that biological life as we know it cannot possibly exist on any planet, around any star of the thousands in the Pleiades cluster.

Now where did that exo-planet survey go I saw on theat Roswell crash saucer?