Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

ShotofPoison

You would think, since the Illuminati are "All Powerful", and since they "control" the music industry, that they would not be having the problems they have with flagging cd sales, downloads eating into profits (something usually required to be "All Powerful"), piracy, more and more artists going "label-less" or bypassing the "industry" by cutting deals direct with the likes of Walmart and Target, etc., etc.

No they can just change the laws: increasing the length copyright lasts for, not to benefit the artiste but the label. The hypothetical Illuminati would not need the money but they don't want you to have it. Their aim would be for you to be in debt so they have control over you.

• 2 months later...

I read this morning that Lady Gaga's new video has had 15 million youtube hits already. I've seen it on tv a couple of times and it has got some crazy illuminati symbolism going on. Check it out on vigilantcitizen for full disclosure but here is what I picked up on initally.

Firstly, I haven't heard it on the radio but the video seemed more imporatnt than the song. Themes of mindcontrol once again become apparent. The telephone is apparently a symbol of dissassociation needed for mind control.

She is made up like Winehouse at the start. This seems a bit odd.

When she gets oicked up by Beyonce it gets really wierd. What are they on about? They then go an poison everyone in a cafe. These are all pretty negative things and I fear tha Beyonces cleavage is distracting from the message they don't want you to realize, just yet at least. That is the muusic is the poison, dress it up and sweeten it like honey and we will take whatever we are spoonfed by the media. Worrying, very worrying. The bee is a symbol of the merovogians but nothing has made me think this is anything more that incidental right now.

Anyone find it wierd how they then dance around in stars and stripes after having committed mass homicide. Then the end sequence involves them dancing around in the garb of some sort of satanic ritual. Are they hiding in plain site yet again? What will it take for us to catch on?

Check it out on vigilantcitizen.com

I was gonna suggest this, but you have already. Interesting stuff.

Edited by Sweetpumper

I read this morning that Lady Gaga's new video has had 15 million youtube hits already. I've seen it on tv a couple of times and it has got some crazy illuminati symbolism going on. Check it out on vigilantcitizen for full disclosure but here is what I picked up on initally.

Firstly, I haven't heard it on the radio but the video seemed more imporatnt than the song. Themes of mindcontrol once again become apparent. The telephone is apparently a symbol of dissassociation needed for mind control.

She is made up like Winehouse at the start. This seems a bit odd.

When she gets oicked up by Beyonce it gets really wierd. What are they on about? They then go an poison everyone in a cafe. These are all pretty negative things and I fear tha Beyonces cleavage is distracting from the message they don't want you to realize, just yet at least. That is the muusic is the poison, dress it up and sweeten it like honey and we will take whatever we are spoonfed by the media. Worrying, very worrying. The bee is a symbol of the merovogians but nothing has made me think this is anything more that incidental right now.

Anyone find it wierd how they then dance around in stars and stripes after having committed mass homicide. Then the end sequence involves them dancing around in the garb of some sort of satanic ritual. Are they hiding in plain site yet again? What will it take for us to catch on?

I think you're reading waaaay too much into it. The Telephone video is much like Lady Gaga's other videos, visually appealing and repulsive at the same time. It's got a very Kill Bill feel to it (hell, they even drive a P**** Wagon) and has a lot of other references to pop culture. It's all very kitsch. I actually really liked it. Lady Gaga is well known to be very theatrical and this video completely expresses that. I saw absolutely no references to any "mind control" plans, and if there had been, it would certainly be there to make fun of/mess with people who take music videos way too seriously. :P

I can't say it's the Illuminati, but I do agree it's something. How else could such tone deaf singers, such as Rihanna, Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, etc....have such successful careers? They've sold out/sold their souls or something!!!!

Auto-tune. :D

Edited by Pinx

i find her irritating.

This isn't necessarily proof of Illumianti involvement, but it's usually a pretty good indication, take it from me.

I'm just gonna knock a few of these off the "evil symbolism" list (quotes from vigilantcitizen)...

Do the cigarettes covering her eyes represent her blindness to her highly toxic life as a mind controlled drone?

No, I think that, typical of Lady Gaga's sense of humor, she is saying that she's so special and above the others in jail that she can burn cigarettes (which are frequently used as barter items in jail) for her sunglasses - she's just thumbing her nose at them...

The phrase “Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it’s broke but you can still see the crack in the mother****er’s reflection” can refer to a cheating boyfriend and can also refer to the permanent damage caused by the fragmenting of one’s personality in mind control.

Or, it could just be another nod to Quentin Tarantino, since his movies are FULL of dialog exactly like this...

Lady Gaga turns the a-ok hand in front of her eye (representing the Illuminati’s “All-Seeing Eye”) into a gun pointed towards the viewer … the masses eating all of the poison served to them.

If you look at the pics right above this quote, you will notice Lady Gaga says "Ein, Zwei", then points a finger gun at the viewer - instead of illuminati influences, I think the far more logical (and rational) explanation would be that she is meaning "Ein, Zwei, Die" (which is what the restaurant patrons do at this point in the video). "Ein, Zwei, Die" was the tagline for the movie "Dead Snow", which was a recent pop culture icon. Lady Gaga is ALL about pop culture.

Gaga calls Beyoncé “Honey Bee”. She also serves poisoned honey to the diner’s customers.

No evil illuminati symbolism here either, just another nod to Quentin Tarantino - this time from "Pulp Fiction" - in Pulp Fiction, Yolanda (one of the robbers from the diner scene) is called "Honey Bunny" by her boyfriend/partner.

In the final scene, Gaga and Beyoncé prance around wearing dresses by Emilie Pirlot. Beyoncé’s black dress and the veils hint to the ritualistic nature of the murders.

The dresses are from Emilie Pirlot's "Mysterious Wonderland" collection, which was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" - I will give you that Alice in Wonderland uses a lot of symbolism as well, but I think these ended up in the video because they look cool and they are from an "up and coming" designer very much in vogue at the moment.

Apparently, if the folks at vigilantcitizen would actually know a bit more about Lady Gaga the person, pop culture, and the fashion industry, they would find that this video is basically just an homage to pop culture and the fashion industry. Nothing vaguely illuminati about it. Lady Gaga's just having fun!

Edited by swollen_ostrich

I'm just gonna knock a few of these off the "evil symbolism" list (quotes from vigilantcitizen)...

No, I think that, typical of Lady Gaga's sense of humor, she is saying that she's so special and above the others in jail that she can burn cigarettes (which are frequently used as barter items in jail) for her sunglasses - she's just thumbing her nose at them...

Or, it could just be another nod to Quentin Tarantino, since his movies are FULL of dialog exactly like this...

If you look at the pics right above this quote, you will notice Lady Gaga says "Ein, Zwei", then points a finger gun at the viewer - instead of illuminati influences, I think the far more logical (and rational) explanation would be that she is meaning "Ein, Zwei, Die" (which is what the restaurant patrons do at this point in the video). "Ein, Zwei, Die" was the tagline for the movie "Dead Snow", which was a recent pop culture icon. Lady Gaga is ALL about pop culture.

No evil illuminati symbolism here either, just another nod to Quentin Tarantino - this time from "Pulp Fiction" - in Pulp Fiction, Yolanda (one of the robbers from the diner scene) is called "Honey Bunny" by her boyfriend/partner.

The dresses are from Emilie Pirlot's "Mysterious Wonderland" collection, which was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" - I will give you that Alice in Wonderland uses a lot of symbolism as well, but I think these ended up in the video because they look cool and they are from an "up and coming" designer very much in vogue at the moment.

Apparently, if the folks at vigilantcitizen would actually know a bit more about Lady Gaga the person, pop culture, and the fashion industry, they would find that this video is basically just an homage to pop culture and the fashion industry. Nothing vaguely illuminati about it. Lady Gaga's just having fun!

Jeesh! I hope you are right. Just wanna say, that is the best freakin' name I've seen for a long stack. I agree with your points about pop culture, that is certainly a part of it but I think you're giving her a little too much credit. The video is the creation of one, Jonas Akterlund, interesting guy... he has claimed that links to Tarrantino were not planned ahead of schedule but were more improvised or added later.

Iforgot to mention the all seeing eye but thanks for bringing that one up. As it is such a prominent occult symbol I do find it odd how commonly it is currently being used in popular culture. So, is popular culture becoming occult? Is this a healthy thing for music to contain particularly when the music is primarily aimed at the very young.

Do you know Gaga's background before she went pop? She was a fairly quiet piano playing convent girl, what happenned to turn her into an overspending, attention seeking agent provacateur. I actually don't have a problem with her too much but rather the industry for failing to censor it's musical and video artists effectively.

What about JayZ's new track? That gave me the creeps man, and L'il Wayne, something freaky is going on in mainstream music. Are they just trying to be clever or is it more sinister?

I'm in the music industry, and lots of people I know are as well. It's got chuff all to do with any illuminati or whatnot.

Even if it was, and I'm just not important enough to know or something like that, they must be doing a terrible job of running it.

As for Lady Gaga, I'm more impressed that her latest video features her wearing a leather jacket with a patch for my mate's band on it. I doubt lady Gaga listens to Doom or any other crust tho.

Look here for a long list of pop culture and insider references in the video (make sure you read the comments, too, as the article misses several):

Pop Culture Reference Cheat Sheet

Reading the info in this link, the video would have to be another 10 or 15 minutes longer if she wanted to fit some real illuminati references into it!

What a Load of old crap...

If the Illuminati where part of world power and world domination do you really think they'd waste their money, time and engery on dumb tramps like Beyonce? For f*uck sakes that is the most pathetic thing I have heard to date.

Apart from controlling the government, and oil and banks and economy, now the illuminati are in the music business? they have no gain from such a market, it does not play into their needs for their goals, they use media not silly little slappers like Beyonce or Britney.

What a Load of old crap...

If the Illuminati where part of world power and world domination do you really think they'd waste their money, time and engery on dumb tramps like Beyonce? For f*uck sakes that is the most pathetic thing I have heard to date.

Apart from controlling the government, and oil and banks and economy, now the illuminati are in the music business? they have no gain from such a market, it does not play into their needs for their goals, they use media not silly little slappers like Beyonce or Britney.

Thou shalt not worship false icons springs to mind. The cult of celebrity has been out of control for a long time but it could be reaching it's peak. Pop stars, even little slappers are part of the media. Perhaps it should be Illuminati controls the media but the point is the potential for subliminal messages being spread through music videos.

I don't doubt there are a ton of cult references and I enjoyed the mtv article, hardly the best source for potential occult references though. Try looking at this video in context and you might change your mind.

JayZ is another example of Illuminati inspired if not led music and culture. Is this guy a good role model for a disenfranchised youth? Me thinks not. How's about Rihanna? Now I'm not saying she is evil but she or her management/record label are insensitive bordering on the ludicrous with the videos they are putting out.

The occult themes are subtle and you won't see them unless you look into it more deeply.

1)Mind control

2)Transhumanism

3)Sex - Not just like Janet Jackson or something, I am talking taking things to the extreme

4)Guns - How many of these new generation of videos from seemingly acceptable artists feature and glamourize guns? Lots

5)Ritual - Gaga and Beyonces garb at the end of telephone, 2009 VMA's

6)Police state Vs Gangs - Run this town

7)Money, greed, materialism

This would all be fine if it was balanced out with the next Miles Davis or Curtis Mayfield, but ths just ain't gonna happen. We consume what they want us to consume in the main, the industry holds the power not the music fan.

Thou shalt not worship false icons springs to mind. The cult of celebrity has been out of control for a long time but it could be reaching it's peak. Pop stars, even little slappers are part of the media. Perhaps it should be Illuminati controls the media but the point is the potential for subliminal messages being spread through music videos.

I don't doubt there are a ton of cult references and I enjoyed the mtv article, hardly the best source for potential occult references though. Try looking at this video in context and you might change your mind.

JayZ is another example of Illuminati inspired if not led music and culture. Is this guy a good role model for a disenfranchised youth? Me thinks not. How's about Rihanna? Now I'm not saying she is evil but she or her management/record label are insensitive bordering on the ludicrous with the videos they are putting out.

The occult themes are subtle and you won't see them unless you look into it more deeply.

1)Mind control

2)Transhumanism

3)Sex - Not just like Janet Jackson or something, I am talking taking things to the extreme

4)Guns - How many of these new generation of videos from seemingly acceptable artists feature and glamourize guns? Lots

This would all be fine if it was balanced out with the next Miles Davis or Curtis Mayfield, but ths just ain't gonna happen. We consume what they want us to consume in the main, the industry holds the power not the music fan.

I could not agree with you more on this Slimjim, today celebrity is thrown in our faces constantly, obscuring the real news segments - taking up time and space that could be used to report real news.The celebrity is nothing more than a mediocre farce, to me I prefer to look into the news myself and avoid these pathetic so called 24 hour news channels, albeit for the weather lol. These celebrities are False idols run by a corporate entity that revels in making as much money as possible while we are forced to constantly listen to high pitch SCREAMS from beyonce who could also wear a little more clothing in her videos, and that sickening dress sense of Lady gaga, and these are the types that we let into our homes? That we let influence our children? I am not surprised the world is as ****ed up as it is.

And these so called "thugs" these silly pathetic rappers that still after almost 30 years are saying the same trash as they did when they bagan, "I'll rape your wife, I'll kill you, I got "mo" money than you, I'll b**** slap you"

HA

For the love of god, when will these people quit talking utter crap in their records, talking about raping someones wife to sell a record? How stinking low can these greedy nasty vile people get!! Yeah you have money, you sell records, probably being bought by the rebelious kids hitting puberty and think your the "Shizz" because you are cussing and using women as sex objects and toting guns!!

Get a life.

Sorry I went of on a rant then!! LOL.

Edited by Enigmaghost
  • Like 1

Looks like certain peeps will look for anything to make a story, especially when theres nothing to see or hear, move along peeps move along ;)

Look here for a long list of pop culture and insider references in the video (make sure you read the comments, too, as the article misses several):

Pop Culture Reference Cheat Sheet

Reading the info in this link, the video would have to be another 10 or 15 minutes longer if she wanted to fit some real illuminati references into it!

Good posts swollen_ostrich. I read somewhere that there was a very subtle star wars reference in the video too. This could prove that Lady Gaga is secretly... a jedi! :w00t:

That's absolutely not the way it works. Just look at American Idol. The producers try very hard to promote the contestants they want to see win, but often times the public goes with someone totally different. People vote for what they want to hear with their wallets. No one is forcing anybody to head on over to the itunes store and drop a 10 bucks on the latest Kesha album. People do it because it's catchy, new and hot.

1)Mind control

2)Transhumanism

I don't understand how these themes only pertain to occultism. By this list, and your reasoning, everything people have ever done has been influenced by the occult. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pinx

Good posts swollen_ostrich. I read somewhere that there was a very subtle star wars reference in the video too. This could prove that Lady Gaga is secretly... a jedi! :w00t:

That's absolutely not the way it works. Just look at American Idol. The producers try very hard to promote the contestants they want to see win, but often times the public goes with someone totally different. People vote for what they want to hear with their wallets. No one is forcing anybody to head on over to the itunes store and drop a 10 bucks on the latest Kesha album. People do it because it's catchy, new and hot.

I don't understand how these themes only pertain to occultism. By this list, and your reasoning, everything people have ever done has been influenced by the occult. :rolleyes:

Not quite getting your reasoning pinx, can you rephrase? :o I guess I am trying to distinguish between cult and occult. It is possible that there has always been occult meaning behind all things or maybe there is not. That is what the hypothetical Illuminati is all about if you care to research the topic.

The problem is that record companies are failing to produce and promote music with a positive message so there is a lack of choice. When catchy trash like Kesha can make it big you know something is seriously wrong. ;)

Not quite getting your reasoning pinx, can you rephrase? :o I guess I am trying to distinguish between cult and occult. It is possible that there has always been occult meaning behind all things or maybe there is not. That is what the hypothetical Illuminati is all about if you care to research the topic.

I'm not sure what you're unclear about, so I'll address both of my points.

My first point is that, contrary to what you said (that I placed in bold), we do not consume what "they" want us to. They produce what we want, what we're willing to pay for. That's how it's always worked. Otherwise, Crystal Pepsi would still be on the shelves. I used American Idol as an example because anyone who watches the show knows the tricks that the producers use to showcase their favorites, from better lighting and praise from the judges, to putting them near the end of the performance line-up to keep them fresh in our minds, to replaying their particular sob story. All done to persuade the voters. The voters, however, often go with their own personal favorite, despite the "marketability" of the producers favorites. In fact, just last year, Kris Allen won over "sure thing" Adam Lambert.

My second point was regarding the list you made when referencing themes of the occult. It was very broad and all-inclusive and I didn't (and still don't) understand how you consider anything with those themes in them as "occult". Everything that ever happened in the history of forever has included one or more of those themes, which implies that everything in the history of forever has been of the "occult". Every church, football game and old person who's ever been swindled by scammers falls into this category, just to throw out a few random examples.

The problem is that record companies are failing to produce and promote music with a positive message so there is a lack of choice. When catchy trash like Kesha can make it big you know something is seriously wrong. ;)

Most songs of the last 50 years or so (and probably older) all have very similar themes: Love, heartbreak, sex, money, revenge (country ;) ), occasionally politics and sometimes lyrics don't even matter if the song has a good dance beat. The reason these themes are so popular is not because some shadowy organization is trying to corrupt the youth of today. It's because they're things all people care about, and can relate to, at some point in their lives. They're important, so much so, that thousands of artists across the decades keep coming back to them over and over to try to express how they feel about these reoccurring topics. Their music is an expression of that. Yes, it's cliche, but that's life, and it sells. Also, I'm not sure why you'd expect to hear any "positive messages" from Kesha, whatever that means. She's clearly interested in being of the dance club/party genre only and does her job quite well, I think. Why should she make music that she doesn't like just because you consider her current songs trash?

Edited by Pinx

1. Perhaps I should have been more specific. I meant MKUltra and how it works not just like religion or whatever.

2. I think this has been around a while but it has increased exponetially in recent years. a big part of the occult regards the search for immortality so I can see a very clear link, you?

3. Sure sex sells and it has done since the fifties but it is getting crazy. Take Beyonces song for Videophone, she is basically holding a machine gun as a phallic symbol while imitating sexual activity. Again, I think the line has been crossed. Now this is from a good christian girl who openly admits to having an alter ego called Sasha Fierce. This is exactly how the Monarch project operates does it not?

4. Videophone, Blackeyedpeas garbage, don't even know the name but it has transhumanist and guns as themes imo. Rihanna is probably the worst one for this. In Russian Roulette she is constantly on about guns and in another one, don't know the name it's like she is in a platoon of armed police and then she straddles a tanks gun barrel.

5. Maybe I should have specified satanic ritual or something but considering they dance in the witches garb post murderI think it's safe to say the video is about ritual murders committed by two Monarch drones.

6. I think I've covered this one in other areas sufficiently but on VC there is a live Beyonce show that relates to this.

7. I love music but I can't recall a lot of artists who have have foucssed on greed for a song. Defintely none to the extent of JayZ and I don't like them pushing all this american dream BS while not helping out the uong artists on the rise.

I actually have an idea to solve this but I doubt you would be interested.

I ahould have been more clear about what occult means, it just means hidden as in lack ops like MkUltra and transhumanist experiments that go on. They are secret for security purposes you could argue but why use symbols in music videos to reference these dark meanings when the consumer has little to no interest in them.

You say they produce what we want to hear, I vehemently disagree with this and posit that they are strategic in what they do and if they want to suppress an artists work because it is a threat then they can easily do this. Youtube might be a way for suppressed artists to get themselves out there but it ain't gonna pay their bills.

Kesha is a waste of space imo. She can sing about whatever she freaking likes it will go over as soon as I hear it. I just think they could have some more appopriate artists who don't rely on the themes I have mentioned. Maybe all of them are not occult, some of them are others are just immoral and bad news. If the media continues pushing all this stuff without having a positive way to motivate youth then I can see violent crime spiralling out of control. Suicides are already increasing at rates never seen and even some teenage girl blames the music and Rihanna for stuuf like it. It is a matter of getting a consensus of opinion and sadly the majority is satisfied to drool over the human form on an idiot box rather than wake up to the truth. Suckers!

Edited by SlimJim22

How's about Rihanna? Now I'm not saying she is evil but she or her management/record label are insensitive bordering on the ludicrous with the videos they are putting out.

1)Mind control

2)Transhumanism

Don't forget how they're using HAARP to control the weather (Umbrella).

No, i may not be taking this altogether seriously.

Don't forget how they're using HAARP to control the weather (Umbrella).

No, i may not be taking this altogether seriously.

HAARP could well have uses other than atmospheric manipulation but that is by the by.

Do you know anything about reverse speaking? I read just the other day that emglish backwards has some mental properties, kinda strange. There was a bit of a furrory around Led Zep if memory serves. Anyway point is as you mentioned Umbrella have you heard it sung backwards. I gotta say that song had a seriously bad effect on me when it was released, it could have been a coincedence in terms of timing but I absolutely dispise that tune. Not Rihanna I pitty the poor girl. :w00t:

HAARP could well have uses other than atmospheric manipulation but that is by the by.

I does have other uses.

In fact, atmospheric manipulation isn't part of its purpose, nor is it in the realm of possibility for a program like HAARP.

I does have other uses.

In fact, atmospheric manipulation isn't part of its purpose, nor is it in the realm of possibility for a program like HAARP.

Tell me more. Can it be used to make people more suggestible or prone to anxiety/paranoia?

So the theory is that a bunch of wealthy old men (and women perhaps?) are fans of Lady GaGa?? I don't buy it. I would like to see an illuminati rave. That would be classic!

Tell me more. Can it be used to make people more suggestible or prone to anxiety/paranoia?

No. There is nothing involved with the HAARP that has any effect on anyone or anything (save the minds of the students and scientists who are actually doing the work up there).

This program, which has been in operation for the past 20 years is designed specifically to perform ionospheric research with an eye toward advancing our knowledge of the ionosphere's physical and electrical propeties. These properties can affect military and civilian communications and navigation systems. The basic study is involved in the naturtal processes that occur there under the natural conditions of solar interaction, and learning methods to mitigate these effects for the improved performance of communications and navigations systems. There is also a branch devoted to the development of technology which would allow the use of the natural effects produced through ionospheric / solar interaction, also with an eye toward encanced communication and navigation capabilities.

The program utilizes a vast array of 180 antennae which transmit directional HF energy into the ionosphere (specifically, the level of the atmosphere above ~ 40-45 miles altitude). The level of this energy in ionospheric interaction produces effects that last from a matter of seconds to ~ 10 minutes. The level of energy producing these interaction is miniscule, and is dwarfed by the natural reactions that solar energy produces every day in the ionsphere. HAARP is exceeding weak energy relative to the natural energy of the Sun. It has no effect on the weather (it cannot, since it's energy is dwarfed by that of the Sun and the Sun's ionosheric reactions have no effect on weather, and the energy of HAARP is not absorbed by the troposhere and stratosphere, where the weather originates). It has no effect on radio transmissions, and poses no hazards to people. E-M fields measured at all public access points at the HAARP site are less than in many urban areas.

Now I think that someone who is exceedingly impressionable, prone to conspiracy minded theorizing, and either uneducated scientifically, or incapable of using the proper energy to reasearch matters like HAARP (which is a public and unclassified program who's research is available for all to see)could indeed be affected, and made more suggestible and prone to anxiety and/or paranoia, by HAARP.

I think we've seen adequate evidence of that already in several threads.

I'm not sure, but it might be the acronym, and the fact that HAARP is in a remote section of Alaska and looks mysterious, that produces this effect.

It's called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

When one says it that way, I think it's just boring, and tends to make one think of a bunch of geeks in some think tank in Alaska.

(it is...)

But use the acronym, HAARP, and I think it conjures up all sorts of odd visualizations of sinister intent.

HAARP can't be used, for anything other than producing ultra-small scale ionosheric interactions which are used for the purpose of scientific study. There is no possibility that it can produce aurorae, affect the ionosphere in any way, nor have any effect of the health of human beings, physically or psychologically, or even affect the radio grid as a communications interference for local HAM operators.

Unless---

You mention it on UM.

Then,I think there's a case to be made for HAARP producing paranoia and anxiety!

;)