Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spiral phenomena appearing around the world?

illuminol

Any ideas about what's going on with the spiral phenomena over australia and norway? Also, i found this patent from 1987 for technology that has existed for at least 20 years and we know how technology progresses exponentially.

any thoughts? the weather in oz is unusual right now and People have reported experiencing similar low level emotional discomfort to me. I don't want to jump to the conclusion of some deliberate experimental influence by, say, military/government. If anything i'd prefer to think it would be scientific weather manipulation with some non-specific side effects on the population..I don't know. Haarp, Eiscat, these technologies are a reality correct? so what are they doing and why is it relatively secret and how come there's so many people in this city that feel a little 'off'. Exmouth in in Western Australia. We have vast remote areas in Australia with military facilities both below and above ground (look up - Pine Gap)

spirals on satellite pics over Australia

spiral over norway

4712155_Method_and_apparatus_for_creatin.pdf

Haarp facility in exmouth australia?

Edited by illuminol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• illuminol

• arglebargle

• Essan

• SlimJim22

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The photographs do not appear to be legitimate to me. I don't think these spirals really happened.

The photographs do not appear to be legitimate to me. I don't think these spirals really happened.

The spirals have been documented by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology - they called them "interferences"

they are stills from their site on which you can watch the weather conditions via satellite - minute by minute.

It's great that you think they never happened. The thing is they did, they are, happening. The spiral in Norway - seen by thousands, same time Obama was in Copenhagen.

What do you think of the old patent i posted? Pretty specific technology being developed, right under our noses with hardly a mention in the media. Never mind the predictable "i don't think these spirals happened" time for the Wakey Wakey!

the question is, what's it for? why the secrecy, why the mystery.

There was similar spiral, as Norway's, in China and SW USA.

Ok, will check it out - any specific pics or reports you can recommend?

My link

The Norway spiral was an out of control damaged Russian missile test. Those pictures from the Australian site really don't look legit to me.

The Norway spiral was an out of control damaged Russian missile test. Those pictures from the Australian site really don't look legit to me.

http://www.colinandrews.net/AustraliaRadarLargeObjectSydney.html

But they are real. They are very obviously radar interferences. Our drought broke as well. I don't quite believe the failed missile - that in itself is sad enough, that we allow this testing to go on anyway! But i no longer trust the official explaination. there's a HAARP facility north of Norway - in Alaska. I would love to get some thoughtful feedback. I'm not interested in debating whether this phenomena is real or not as the images are there to see and documented beyond the so called 'conspiracy theory' with everyday eyewitnesses and meteorologists. If they don't look legit, maybe you've never seen radar images before? I hadn't until i got interested in this subject. we also have reports of ufo sightings with pics - in our mainstream papers...:

http://www.news.com.au/national/ufo-buzzes-sydney-and-heres-the-proof/story-e6frfkvr-1225844515877

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/weird/bill-chalker-the-aussie-x-files-agent-who-says-the-aliens-have-landed/story-e6frep26-1225845029749

Edited by illuminol

Ok - i've been looking at this guys website and he has some extremely interesting findings to present.

http://www.colinandrews.net/HAARP-AfterOlga2.html

Please do some of your own research before you reply - in particular note : the Australian government has authorised experiments with weather manipulation. also check the attachment i included with this topic - a patent for a plasma heating technology dated 1987..and think about that.

here it is again :

4712155_Method_and_apparatus_for_creatin.pdf

Edited by illuminol

there's a HAARP facility north of Norway - in Alaska.

In Norway we have an EISCAT facilitiy which is apparently a part of the HAARP stuff. It's located in the Tromsø area, which is quite far to the north.

In Norway we have an EISCAT facilitiy which is apparently a part of the HAARP stuff. It's located in the Tromsø area, which is quite far to the north.

Is that where the spiral was? I think it is to do with Zero point energy or even Stargates of some kind.

Persoanlly, I love the spiral symbol. It is very old and has always been linked to shamanic cultures and the labyrinth. I have noticed since my daughter was born how many places we find the symbol. It is the central image in at least two kids shows and on the periphery in maybe another five.

It was a combination of spirals and 11:11 that got me researching sacred geometry and the mysteries. I remember in a week, that I watched the film Pi, read an article by a DJ called "It's all about spiralz" and saw documentaries on fractals, chaos theory and fibonnaci numbers. It doesn't really matter if there is some deep meaning to it or not for me, I have found it of inspiration... It is starnge though and my immediate response was that it was project Bluebeam but now I really don't know.

The Australian images are of radar glitches - there was never anything physically visible. Note the radar is position at the exact centre of the 'anomalies'. It's basically caused by interference close to the radar though these particular examples are rather more spectacular that the usual 'wheelspoke' anomaly that we see quite often (Shannon is well know for that here in Britain & Ireland).

The Norwegian 'spiral' on the other hand was formed by a cloud of exhaust from a rocket. So in that case there was something physically there. But conversely it didn't show on the radar ;)

I think it is a "project blue beam" hologram. Look up project blue beam on youtube and you'll see amazing holographic technologies that the govt has been working with. Alex jones talks about it a lot. Most ufo sightings and strange atmospheric phenomenon may be attributed to this.

Is that where the spiral was? I think it is to do with Zero point energy or even Stargates of some kind.

Persoanlly, I love the spiral symbol. It is very old and has always been linked to shamanic cultures and the labyrinth. I have noticed since my daughter was born how many places we find the symbol. It is the central image in at least two kids shows and on the periphery in maybe another five.

It was a combination of spirals and 11:11 that got me researching sacred geometry and the mysteries. I remember in a week, that I watched the film Pi, read an article by a DJ called "It's all about spiralz" and saw documentaries on fractals, chaos theory and fibonnaci numbers. It doesn't really matter if there is some deep meaning to it or not for me, I have found it of inspiration... It is starnge though and my immediate response was that it was project Bluebeam but now I really don't know.

I'm not exactly certain where the spiral was, all I know is that it was in the northern areas somewhere. Which seems to fit somewhat nicely with Tromsø seeing as it is located quite far to the North.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it was a failed Bulava missile test launch. Considering russia has a lot of vessels, submarines and suchlike traveling the area - and very little respect for the idea that land can somehow not belong to them (well, so it seems) due to the fact that they transport nuclear waste and all sorts of **** around our coasts. If an accident should happen it would pretty much make marine life very very interesting for centuries to come. Well that or eradicate it.

However, I do find spirals to be very interesting patterns. You see them everywhere in nature. Fibonacci numbers, sacred geometry, all of that interests me immensely. I had this weird little idea about six months ago I think it was, about this, but I'm sure it's silly. It would definetely be shot down in flames if I posted it here, so I won't, but at the time it seemed to make sense to me.

I wonder why exactly it is that water drains in spiral shapes, galaxies are spirals, twisters, maelstroms, tornados, hurricanes, etc are spirals. Spirals often appear in cropcircles (whether they are man made or not is irrelevant. Just interesting that they are chosen for a part of the design), you see it in the nautilus / snail shells, you see it in lots of places. Even the arrangement of seeds in a flower, or so I hear.

I'm not exactly certain where the spiral was, all I know is that it was in the northern areas somewhere. Which seems to fit somewhat nicely with Tromsø seeing as it is located quite far to the North.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it was a failed Bulava missile test launch. Considering russia has a lot of vessels, submarines and suchlike traveling the area - and very little respect for the idea that land can somehow not belong to them (well, so it seems) due to the fact that they transport nuclear waste and all sorts of **** around our coasts. If an accident should happen it would pretty much make marine life very very interesting for centuries to come. Well that or eradicate it.

However, I do find spirals to be very interesting patterns. You see them everywhere in nature. Fibonacci numbers, sacred geometry, all of that interests me immensely. I had this weird little idea about six months ago I think it was, about this, but I'm sure it's silly. It would definetely be shot down in flames if I posted it here, so I won't, but at the time it seemed to make sense to me.

I wonder why exactly it is that water drains in spiral shapes, galaxies are spirals, twisters, maelstroms, tornados, hurricanes, etc are spirals. Spirals often appear in cropcircles (whether they are man made or not is irrelevant. Just interesting that they are chosen for a part of the design), you see it in the nautilus / snail shells, you see it in lots of places. Even the arrangement of seeds in a flower, or so I hear.

Good points! It is definitely the pattern of nature and that sacred geometry and phi are revered by all faiths is awesome and somewhat profound imo. Even music and the light spectrum conforms to fibonnaci numbers as do electrons I have heard.

If you're not comfortable posting please PM me as I am always keen to hear new ideas. It can't be any crazier than the stuff that goes through my head :wacko:

If there is such a thing as a hypothetical illuminati, conspiracy or NWO then it's worth remembering that one of their best weapons is plausable deniability. A combination of media streams leads to us dismissing mysteries as being hoaxes or some accident as in the case of the Norway spiral imo. The leaky missile is a convenient cover story and is definitely plauasable yet does than mean it is true I wonder. Something about Bluebeam rings true for me but I still think it could be a genuine experiment with dimensions or Nexus energy. I wonder if we will see any more this year!!

If you're not comfortable posting please PM me as I am always keen to hear new ideas. It can't be any crazier than the stuff that goes through my head :wacko:

It kinda can be, actually. xD

PMed it to you, ahoy.

Me too actually, i'm very attracted to spiral geometry!

The Australian images are of radar glitches - there was never anything physically visible. Note the radar is position at the exact centre of the 'anomalies'. It's basically caused by interference close to the radar though these particular examples are rather more spectacular that the usual 'wheelspoke' anomaly that we see quite often (Shannon is well know for that here in Britain & Ireland).

The Norwegian 'spiral' on the other hand was formed by a cloud of exhaust from a rocket. So in that case there was something physically there. But conversely it didn't show on the radar ;)

I hope the Norway spiral wasn't a rocket/missile exhaust, i prefer it to be some other kind of tech...not that it makes it so, but i have my doubts about the rocket misfire. (And why are our governments polluting the atmosphere with their weapons testing anyway!!!!)

About the oz spirals - the energy IS physically visible in the cloud formation - They are huge mind you but very visible linear formed clouds that break up and disperse over time. You can look up and actually see the strangely geometric patterns to the clouds - i will post some pics when i get back from work today to give an example. Remember - Oz has already allowed these experiements officially. We've had a seemingly endless drought broken here! whatever's being done, it's working as far as rain goes..we have plenty of that now! The thing is, I and many others have noticed a real change in the temperature and the 'energy' - you know, the feeling in the air so to speak. It's a bit like nervous energy and there is a definate sniff of something else going on. I'm not saying we are deliberately being harmed - experimental technology is exactly that - it can have other outcomes to those anticipated. Electromagnetic energy is us! Our brains have electromagnetic fields right?

HAARP was ready to go by the end of 1999....Interesting article!

My link

Edited by illuminol

About the oz spirals - the energy IS physically visible in the cloud formation - They are huge mind you but very visible linear formed clouds that break up and disperse over time.

No they are not. They are ground radar images (from a misfunctioning radar). How can ground radar - used to identify rainfall - pick up cloud formations? There was no rainfall corresponding to the images.

There you crazy as hell, lower 48ians or non Alaskans, going after us, as if we were the bad guys, man I enjoy this crap, loads and loads of tripe by people who just can't say, 'I don't like Alaskans'.

And since most of the idiots on here, will misread this and comment some abrasive comment, about Alaskans, I am one, and I'm writng this in a chair with a cup of coffee, in Alaska, so, yea. Stop attacking haarp guys, it's nothing special, though it's a great place to work I'm sure, except the location, wouldn't go there if you paid me.

EA

There you crazy as hell, lower 48ians or non Alaskans, going after us, as if we were the bad guys, man I enjoy this crap, loads and loads of tripe by people who just can't say, 'I don't like Alaskans'.

And since most of the idiots on here, will misread this and comment some abrasive comment, about Alaskans, I am one, and I'm writng this in a chair with a cup of coffee, in Alaska, so, yea. Stop attacking haarp guys, it's nothing special, though it's a great place to work I'm sure, except the location, wouldn't go there if you paid me.

EA

I think you misread me entirely, otherwise why quote me? I just said that in Norway, there's a facility that is apparently part of the whole HAARP project, from what I hear.

This is relevant because there was a spiral in Norway and some people claim HAARP was involved with it, now that is not what I personally think, I just decided to mention it.

It wasn't an attack on Alaska or HAARP. And another thing, I can barely understand what you are trying to say, at least the first sentence. And what does your coffee have to do with anything, since you decided it was worth mentioning?

post-98360-127129301602_thumb.jpg

post-98360-127129278897_thumb.jpg

these are dissipating cloud......

they were seen, by people, as very strange (artificial looking) cloud cover.

Edited by illuminol

No they are not. They are ground radar images (from a misfunctioning radar). How can ground radar - used to identify rainfall - pick up cloud formations? There was no rainfall corresponding to the images.

sorry, i forgot to add your quote - again i'm saying, you can clearly see the cloud which has formed and is dissipating...and there has been plenty of rain since!!! check out this storm in melbourne victoria!

and there are plenty of unusual weather events corresponding to these anomolies!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hurricanes/archives/2010/h2010_Olga.html

It appears that perhaps there may have been some successful weather manipulation happening?! Fascinating really!

http://www.realufos.net/2010/02/australian-radar-anomloies-22-january.html

Edited by illuminol

Just to remind people that there is indeed and has been for some time a covert and controlling force in our world - here's JFK with the most straight forward description of a world domination plan :

There is plenty happening right now and anyone who imagines there is no high tech weather manipulation happening - or experimental military operations occuring - must be lost in the haze of the robotic process we call living.

Don't imagine that it's all above board up there in the higher echelons of world control. It's in the hands of a few and it appears to have infiltrated every level of economic, scientific, religious and political sectors. What can we do? Probably nothing at this stage, since anyone who even suggests there is covert activity occuring is seen as crazy or paranoid. Wake up!!!!!!!

My link

Echelon Australia

and it's been no secret to us in Australia that we are a main base for global survellience it's just that no one really gives a damn. That is until disaster strikes...this is the way robots function, slaves, they just keep on doing the tasks they have to accomplish day in day out just as programmed or just to survive and forget important and key events as quickly as they occur. Writing them off as something above board, even if it's obvious there's something fishy in denmark - (or at this stage iceland :) Follow the white rabbit... and take the red pill.

australia admits it's part of global surveillance in 1999

and i can tell you i'm not at all concerned about being under any sort of surveillance - I accepted it years ago. As far as I'm concerned there's no such thing as privacy in australia or anywhere by now! and that's fine with me.

It's just that i notice how blindly people accept whatever happens in our world. The biggest joke is democracy of course because what we have here is this : people vote in a party and then that's it. no more say in anything until we get rid of them and vote in another.

Edited by illuminol