Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes

Hocus

Could you show us that No planes hit the tower? Have you even botherd doing reserch rather than copying and pasting links? To do that, interview people, look at a 757 close up, go to the crash site, look up reports, look at CCTV, etc etc

My guess is we've heard the last of Hocus. Usually when confronted with logic, reason, and a request for actual evidence, these people cut and run off to greener, more gullible pastures.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• TK0001

• flyingswan

• enzian

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude....planes hit the tower, everyone in New York at the time saw the planes hit the tower.

Notice how they ignore the stuff that doesnt fit in with their view?

I've told them I was there about 3 miles away with a clear view of the towers and saw with my own two eyes the second plane hit. Now explain to me how that is done if its not real.

Notice how they ignore the stuff that doesnt fit in with their view?

I've told them I was there about 3 miles away with a clear view of the towers and saw with my own two eyes the second plane hit. Now explain to me how that is done if its not real.

Simple. He just didn't get around to informing you that you are a government disinformation agent. Which, I'm sure, is news to you.

Either that or some people actually believe that holograms were used. Morgan Reynolds was the first lunatic to propose that theory, I believe.

Edited by TK0001

Simple. He just didn't get around to informing you that you are a government disinformation agent.

Or maybe I'm an alien working for the US Government and we dont want you to know the truth about our planned New World Order so we silence people everytime they start getting close to our secret?

Can a mod close this thread down as its complete rubbish.

Edited by Alien Being

Simple. He just didn't get around to informing you that you are a government disinformation agent. Which, I'm sure, is news to you.

Either that or some people actually believe that holograms were used. Morgan Reynolds was the first lunatic to propose that theory, I believe.

i'm thinking he's either illuminati or an nwo agent.

im on to you, alien being...

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up

So now you can add United Airlines in on the coverup. How many hundreds are in on it now for your "theory"?

The FBI HAS released some tapes. Not much was on them. You expect us to believe that a video showing a plane at the Pentagon would "shut you up" when this whole thread is about supposed fakery of video images? Are you going to sell us a bridge next?

So did I.

It still doesn't make it possible for a lightweight jet aircraft to penetrate and slice through steel gurders.

Why not? Say exactly why it can't. Do you know anything about momentum?

So they say engines were discovered. So what? Engines can be planted too. Engines(allegedly)and few tiny scraps don't prove that planes hit any of the 4 sites they claim they did. What about Pennsylvania? Just a small hole in thr ground with no plane to be seen.

The military can eaisly dispose of 4 planes and all it's passengers, to suggest otherwise and that such a thing is impossible, is simply not true.

Sure just add a few hundred more people they have to keep quiet that won't question the mass murder of hundreds of people. :rolleyes: Where are you going to find people to do that? Not in the military I can assure you of that. Of course you didn't actually address the issue. If the plan calls for 4 planes and 4 planes worth of people and at least three crash in heavily populated areas where somebody might have a camera, what kind of moron thinks it would better to not use a plane at all? How does that make any sense?

It's funny to watch frenat make his way through the thread.

He's gone, frenat. We're just standing around smoking and joking at this point.

It's funny to watch frenat make his way through the thread.

He's gone, frenat. We're just standing around smoking and joking at this point.

Oh well. Perhaps he'll be back. I doubt he'll ever actually address the issues raised though.

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane.

I quite cleary saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes. Explain that away.

So did I.

This amused me. Seems Hocus is a government plant trying to shut Hocus up :P

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane. None, apart from a few small scraps of metal, easily plantable by hand or truck. If a plane hit the pentagon, why not release tapes of it? There are many which would have recorded the event, but instead they were all confiscated and have not been released because the footage will show no plane.

No plane witness -

Another no plane witness (pilot) -

Probably because they want the planes to take the blame for the controlled demolition of the buildings?

Edited by SpiderCyde

This amused me. Seems Hocus is a government plant trying to shut Hocus up :P

Lol it does appear that way.

The Twin Towers has about 2 million witnesses at the minimum most of who saw the second collision but a few saw the first too.

Now thats a lot of secret Government Agents trying to spread mis-information to make way for the New World Order. Does New York City have several million Illuminati members or do we have posters here blinding themselves to the truth?

Edited by Alien Being

Maybe he as a point though guys... :innocent:

Probably because they want the planes to take the blame for the controlled demolition of the buildings?

Well that's just silly.

Consipracies aside... there is something fishy about the whole ordeal.... and yeah I saw the plane hit as well, but the explosions in the basement, the propranda against the middle east, and the fact that the steel beams melted and the building fell straight down, does make one wonder.

Consipracies aside... there is something fishy about the whole ordeal.... and yeah I saw the plane hit as well, but the explosions in the basement, the propranda against the middle east, and the fact that the steel beams melted and the building fell straight down, does make one wonder.

Are you suggesting the Americans knew about the planend attack and decided to make sure the terrorists were successful?

All of this can be explained with very logical conclusions that don't point to impossibly massive conspiracies, if you care to look.

This just drives me crazy, how can you insist on no planes. I know people that were THERE in person, and saw the planes actually crash INTO the building, hell there might of been bombs underneath..who knows, but the planes were there that is a fact that cannot be changed. It's almost scary that some peopole don't even believe in 911 happening, because it's like some children in school now being taught that the holocaust never happened.

I mean not everything is true, but disreguarding HUGE whole things like this..is quiet frankly absurd and highly hurtful to people who went through this ordeal and told them as if, "o you never really expierenced all this trauma its just in your head" same with telling a holocaust survivor..those five years..you weren't really being beaten or starved to death you were just imagining things.

It's like really? really? -.- I think not

I wonder just how many of these 'truth seekers' really give a **** about all the poor passengers and innocent workers who lost there lives that day?

I am about truth, but that sure as hell isn't going for me to say that 911 never happened, because I do not think that a random family friend who died on 911, can be thought to never have existed..ya I find that highly insulting as well. (growls)

Was going to his grave fake too?!

Edited by puridalan

I wonder just how many of these 'truth seekers' really give a **** about all the poor passengers and innocent workers who lost there lives that day?

Whenever I ask, they always, without fail, come back with something about me not caring about GWB murdering his own people. It's usually a platform for them to talk about how they're the true patriots and I'm the gullible coward who blindly follows his government. Good times.

All of this can be explained with very logical conclusions that don't point to impossibly massive conspiracies, if you care to look.

I did not say there was a conspiracy now did I. I only stated that there was/is something fishy about the whole thing.

And Alien... The US knew about a planned attack on pearl harbor and allowed THAT to happen. So I dont think that its a real far strech to consider that possiblity.

Edited by zenfahr

Whenever I ask, they always, without fail, come back with something about me not caring about GWB murdering his own people. It's usually a platform for them to talk about how they're the true patriots and I'm the gullible coward who blindly follows his government. Good times.

You must be talking to a bunch of weirdos!! Ok you gullible coward let me just tell you about GWB ..... no no no no no That was only a joke!!! :w00t:

I did not say there was a conspiracy now did I. I only stated that there was/is something fishy about the whole thing.

Okay, care to ask the questions and have them answered? Or would you rather leave it at "something's fishy" and move on?

I'm seriously asking this. If you have questions about what happened, I could try to answer them for you.

Okay, care to ask the questions and have them answered? Or would you rather leave it at "something's fishy" and move on?

I'm seriously asking this. If you have questions about what happened, I could try to answer them for you.

Actually yeah I do have one question if you dont mind. Can you explain the cuts on these beams?

Pictures here