Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Spirit on demand? It is not going to happen.

Why? I don't know.

If there was a way to do it, it would have happened hundreds of times already.

I am not saying on demand at all....I am trying to "open the door" per say...I am trying my hardest to "prove it does not exist"....I do not know when that will be admitted by anyone.

I am willing after this project , depending on how my "stability" situation goes , on tackling different paranormal things on here..I am walking on thin ice , because I am not trying to " belittle" anyones beliefs , I am just trying to experience this myself.And , if it is at all possible , have some "proof" , not just for me , but for everyone watching.

This is more and more becoming a " you have to believe" thing , and I was hoping this would not happen.I am trying to find a "happy medium"...So many here call each other out , and I am actually taking on this call , for this subject....Is there a time limit when someone finally "taps out" on this?...Maybe , we shall see....My wife at first was a little p***ed off , and scared...I think she may be seeing where I am coming from now.

Again , I ask anyone to please tell me what to do to make hit even a possability , or just tell me " ok , not going to work"....Time will tell.....

• Like 1

I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity. It was going on daily for several hours per day. The spirits were not shy. My curious friends would come over and they were not disappointed.

Sometimes they would leave, having seen something hard to explain, but still doubting. For example, they would hear knocking, see the lights flashing and a faucet turn on for no reason. It was still not proof for them. They would ask, who was the last to use the sink? Are you sure you didn't leave the water running? Could you have an electrical problem? Could there be an animal behind the wall? If they would have stayed for a couple of hours, they would have even more questions.

I don't know why, but it seems that they only "prove" themselves to certain people. If you are trying to call a spirit and your lights flicker, what will you think? Or, better yet, what will it take to prove something to you?

I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity. It was going on daily for several hours per day. The spirits were not shy. My curious friends would come over and they were not disappointed.

Sometimes they would leave, having seen something hard to explain, but still doubting. For example, they would hear knocking, see the lights flashing and a faucet turn on for no reason. It was still not proof for them. They would ask, who was the last to use the sink? Are you sure you didn't leave the water running? Could you have an electrical problem? Could there be an animal behind the wall? If they would have stayed for a couple of hours, they would have even more questions.

I don't know why, but it seems that they only "prove" themselves to certain people. If you are trying to call a spirit and your lights flicker, what will you think? Or, better yet, what will it take to prove something to you?

actual proof. not electrical problems.

Sakari like I said I really do not think you will see anything as it is my experience that such encounters are extremely rare.

I am a sensitive and I can tell you that on any given week I will experience almost nothing at all. The TV show psychics etc are just that the product of a TV show and are in most cases nothing like the real people who do catch a glimpse into the other world or whatever you want to call it. A TV show is out for the ratings and money let’s face it.

Put it this way I can happily sit in a graveyard for hours and see nothing at all but could be working in a theatre and feel them all around me. I have never understood why theatres always have something in them even the new ones...The only answer I have for it, is it could be linked to the emotional energy that a show/shows create in the crowed and the performers that leaves a residue of sorts that those sensitive to that are able to pick up on?

So once again we come back to the psycho physical angle of this phenomenon, with the question but again of is it real or all in people’s heads?

I think it is for the most part a bit of both and just getting a creepy feeling from a place does not mean that there is a ghost there. I know I say I “feel” them but it’s not in a way I can describe to you. Here again underlines the problem of those that are sensitive to this phenomenon, as we for the most part cannot tell you how we see and feel what we do and even if we could I doubt you would understand it anyway as you have no reference in your own experience to it.

So to cut to the quick will you see a spirit or ghost Sakari? I would not discount it but I would say it is very unlikely for as I said in my first post even those that have an ability to see spirits do not encounter then every day. Also I believe that even here a large proportion of these encounters could easily be of a psychological nature and have no physical reality at all such as my example of the emotional residue in a theatre.

Very well said! So true about the movie theatres too. I never thought about that until now.... Nice response Stoneheart and welcome to UM. I haven't been here lone but it's fun.

Heres a link which you might find interesting.

Link (Of The Arte Goetia)

Basically I'm only giving it to show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage".

I was trying to find one that I summoned where it said you have to summon with power. It didnt really say how to do that though I dont think from memory it just said summon with power or he wont show up. I remember because once after I shared my experience on an occult forum they basically said as if a spirit would ever bother coming to me because I was not as traditional as they all were. They were like book worms and they new their stuff but all thought I had to know what they did otherwise I couldnt do it. When really summoning with power just meant to me summoning while lucid dreaming because you were already in a powerful place to do it. Which they never understood because they were too busy discrediting me because I was not so much a book worm like they were.

*also to anyone that wants to think this stuff is eevvvviiiilllll , lol, to them I say God has created everything. The only 'evil' thing is saying that He has not. So grow up.

Edited by Kazahel

*also to anyone that wants to think this stuff is eevvvviiiilllll , lol, to them I say God has created everything. The only 'evil' thing is saying that He has not. So grow up.

Nice assertion with no basis right there. Evil has its own realm created by God, if he created everything, which he did if we are using the word God correctly. Fight assertion with assertion...now that's really funny.

Nice assertion with no basis right there. Evil has its own realm created by God, if he created everything, which he did if we are using the word God correctly. Fight assertion with assertion...now that's really funny.

I dont understand what you mean but I think of it as a flower with its roots in the dirt reaching for the sun(grow up). So when some say 'God is love' that doesnt mean to me that God is only loving things. It means to love everything that God is. Thats what 'God is love' means to me.

*I just dont want people to think I'm some kind of demon worshipper who is tricking you into summoning demons because of the link, thats all. Which some will surely think.

Edited by Kazahel

I dont understand what you mean but I think of it as a flower with its roots in the dirt reaching for the sun(grow up). So when some say 'God is love' that doesnt mean to me that God is only loving things. It means to love everything that God is. Thats what 'God is love' means to me.

Oh that's cool. It seemed you were mocking the existence of evil which is evident in our world at the moment.

Oh that's cool. It seemed you were mocking the existence of evil which is evident in our world at the moment.

No its kinda like the taking the wood out of your own eye before taking the splinter from anothers. Almost along those lines I think.

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Here is the question, how do you know it did not work? Maybe the devil is so far away from our pre-programed visual conception of what "the devil" is,a creature of energy may be with you and you just don't know YET ..how would you know if you did not get get a visit, my feeling's are you don't change the devil..he changes you..as in he could make you think he is not there... :o

So could he fool you? :yes: I am betting then farm on this one... :devil:

i just want to say no one should try to get a demon or spirit to communicate through a ouija board, a friend of my family tried it once he had no history of any mental illness but he truly believed he was possesed, his wife tried to help by calling priest at various local churches, she was told by every one of them that they could not help but would pray for her husband after about a month of believing he was possesed he took his own life i know this will not happen with everyone who uses a ouija board but dont try it

i just want to say no one should try to get a demon or spirit to communicate through a ouija board, a friend of my family tried it once he had no history of any mental illness but he truly believed he was possesed, his wife tried to help by calling priest at various local churches, she was told by every one of them that they could not help but would pray for her husband after about a month of believing he was possesed he took his own life i know this will not happen with everyone who uses a ouija board but dont try it

a lot of people Believe they are possessed. and, it sure sounds like he had a case of mental illness and depression.

a lot of people Believe they are possessed. and, it sure sounds like he had a case of mental illness and depression.

well your opinion is your own i truly believe that he had no mental illness

well your opinion is your own i truly believe that he had no mental illness

thats fine. a lot of people wont show signs of it until later. especialy with depression. like in this case.

It tried to turn that way it seems....I just want to know from ANYONE that has these things happen , tell me what to try?....I can not repeat enough how many times I see the "warnings" people post..... "do not use a Ouiji board" , "do not call on Satan" , " be careful what you invite in".......Trust me , I am trying everything I can , and I just can not come up with one little spirit....And , I will continue this as long as I can.....

You've asked a million times. I've answered you without answering your question though so here goes:

If I were you and still determined to experience the paranormal; Learn deep meditation. (At the same time, learn protecting and shielding techniques for when you meditate.) You can read easy how to techniques for beginners online. Keep in mind that meditation is not easy and will take TIME to master. Once you learn meditation, you can use multiple techniques to allow for spirit contact and then it can be taken further from there.

2nd, Learn lucid dreaming. (Actually I would suggest learning this parallel to learning meditation. You can start both at the same time. Learning to lucid dream is actually quite fun.b You'll enjoy it.

I understand that you want a quick, physical response to your request from the other realms but if we all could get quick responses that were varifiable even by just ourselves; then those of us desiring gifts of mediumship and the like would no longer have such a desire. We'd all be able to see ghosts and spirits and demons just because we asked for it. I still solidly believe that your request to these entities has been answered but it will take a bit more work on your end to be able to see it.

Ya gotta open up your 3rd eye Sakari. That is how you see them. You have to open up your intuition even though you may be intuitive on other things besides this. Meditation is a guaranteed way to work towards that but it does take a lot of time and can be frustrating in the beginning.

I will go back and look at your posting because I cannot remember where up north you live but I will try to locate local meditative groups that you could become a part of. There are many available that do not cost a dime. They do ask for a "love offering" of maybe $10 or so but it would probably be beneficial to have someone be able to guide you through it. If your wife is a believer, then take her with you. If your wife meditates, tell her teach you! lol.

Try the website link below as well. It sounds like a dating site but it's NOT. It is an incredible community; nation wide I believe; that allows for individuals to find groups of interest in their local area. In my community, we are overloaded with Ghost hunter groups, spiritual seekers, meditative groups, psychic classes and the list goes on. That does not include the multitude of other groups that have nothing to do with spirituality and ghosts! I'm sure you could find something in here to help you out with your quest. I hope anyway.

Most of the spiritual based groups only request love offerings as apposed to an actual charge to attend.

www.meetup.com

Edited by bornmystic

Bornmystic...

I have read your replies , and thank you...I am not sure I could meditate...I work hard days with no breaks , and have a 2 hour drive home each day ....Honestly , I will try it , but I will probably fall asleep...No offence....Im in Southern Oregon , on the coast...

I may be confusing some people in different ways....One , the main reason I started this is I see soo many posts about people having furniture move , tv turning off and on , etc. , etc...I am not trying to " feel " spirits , or " sence " them....I want a full blown (p***ed off if need be ) spirit , one of the ones that makes it's presence known ( so say the claims ) by physical things.....I am not saying I will not try what has been suggested , I just want one of these "kick you butt" demons , or whatever it takes , the Devil himself would be ok also....Yes , I said it...If he is soooo bad , why won't he come?....

And for those who do not read all of the posts ...I have tried Ouiji boards numerous times , with friends , family , and strangers.....THEY DO NOT WORK>>>>PERIOD < END OF STORY !...So , you can keep giving me these warnings of bad things happening , man , I wish that were true , I can say first hand it IS NOT...

I am not worried about being possesed , If that happens , my parents are born again christians , and I am sure they will be able to get me help....But , not until after they get real good verification of the events :tu:

For those that are responding , but not reading everything , I am going to explain for the last time....

I am a skeptic.I am asking , and inviting any spirit , evil , nice , girl , boy , demon , the devel....Any of them...To come give my house a visit , and make it a good show , really posses this house , make the movie "Poltergeist" look like flowers and rainbows...I guess , in a way , this is also calling them out isn't it?.....

For those that keep warning people about Ouiji boards , playing with spirits ( inviting them in ) , playing with things I do not understand , etc...Why the warnings , if I can not even get anything when asking with open arms?....

I can not explain this enough , and will not anymore.....People need to read from the start ( most of you following have , and do )....I am trying to " prove they do not exist"....

What would be diferent with me ,if any of these so called " demons , spirits , devils , etc." ever decide to make themselves known here , I will not just grab a video camera and scream violently....I will make contact with the right places , including Oregon University.This way , I will be getting true , scientific testing on the "phenomena"...

Problem is , I am not so sure that day will come....So , instead of warning me what I am doing is sooooo crazy , or dangerous , maybe look at this again....Is it really so dangerous now?

The big difference is , a "skeptic" is doing this ( and yes , I am trying very hard )...I think someone who believes things very easily would have a different outcome with this experience....Although , I do not think it would be "verifiable"...Mine would , if it were to ever happen....

For those who have been following , I want to share a email from my sister , she tried to tell me this in person at my Mothers house Sunday , but I did not have time...She knows how I stand on this....And this is just to show I am not surrounded by "skeptics" egging me on , and this is not to change the topic either....

"Thanks for the link! J I have to tell you the story of the other night though.. which is like proof that something is here. I am pretty sure I know it’s a child, a girl in fact. Sarah heard it many years ago when she lived here. I have seen a ton of things happening around this. In fact it’s why mom got blinds.. because of that loud knock on the window.. at night, no one could do that and not leave footprints. But the other night I was outside.. standing right in front of the door. I turned around to come back in.. the screen was locked! It wasn’t easy to lock, dad put it on a little crooked, so you had to pull on it to make the hook go into the eye. No way that could happen by itself. But… everyone thinks I’m crazy. Did I tell you about the orange crayon?"

"proof that something is here "....See what I mean now?I hear and read this all the time !!!!!!!.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok , asking those demons and the devil to come say hello now....Will ask while I have a smoke on the deck....I am driving my wife nuts..And really , I would like to see this work , I would not mind the "told you so's"...But , I am not holding my breath....

• Like 1

...................I may be confusing some people in different ways....One , the main reason I started this is I see soo many posts about people having furniture move , tv turning off and on , etc. , etc...I am not trying to " feel " spirits , or " sence " them....I want a full blown (p***ed off if need be ) spirit , one of the ones that makes it's presence known ( so say the claims ) by physical things.....I am not saying I will not try what has been suggested , I just want one of these "kick you butt" demons , or whatever it takes , the Devil himself would be ok also....Yes , I said it...If he is soooo bad , why won't he come?....

LOL about your sister. I'm sure that must be really frustrating that people in your own family can experience this but not you!

I believe that in your case and in your house, you probably will not experience what you are looking for because a ghost does not already inhabit it. Spirits you have called in may but we already have discussed why they won't show themselves to you.

You need to start searching for local sites in the area or when you can grab some travel time, travel out to the nearest known haunted location.

Go spend the night at your sisters house! lol.

I have always wanted to visit the Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville, Kentucky. Look that place up! Surely we could have some fun there! I'm definently going before I die and when I do, I will be posting my experience bright and loud right in this forum. lol.

You are in Oregon, right? I'm sorry, I would go back and re-read this entire thread but do I have to?? :unsure2:

:rofl::rofl:

LOL I did a Google search for "Puridalan's experiment" :wacko:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dude, I totally agree with you. I am a skeptic too...I used to be scared to taunt something supernatural or whatever...but now that I'm older, I really would like to see some proof. Anything, whether it be evil or good, strong or weak, violent or calm, anything would do for me as well. If you ever have any luck, you should definitely post about it.

Also, I disagree with the whole "Meditation" aspect. That is clearly more psychological than physical, which is why so many people that "see things" are called crazy. Have you ever thought about Necromancy? Bringing the dead back to life? I read up on that and, even though it sounds very difficult, it would definitely be entertaining if anything happened.

The problem with a blank check open invitation to evil or negative energy is they don't do anything on queue. The terms of contact is controlled by them without your slightest hint of knowledge. I agree with others here in that your invitation is too tasty for such energy to pass by.

Their effects in your life may be random and suttle. What happens depends on what has been attracted and its individual personality and abilities. Some work on an intellectual level through telekenesis masquerading their voice as your thoughts. Some tap your emotions by the same way invoking depression, fear, hopelessness and despair. Others can effect a persons health and make them sick or feel pain. They have multiple ways to effect your life. Some may not target you directly but the people you interact with and/or loved ones.

Some just "play" in your life until they get bored and move on but there's also some real nasty and vile things that truly get off with destroying as much of a life as possible and will even kill if it's able, or enjoy watching someone do it to themselves.

Nonbelievers will never accept that reality, I'm aware of that and I fully understand your position. However those who are familiar with the other side already know this.

I would not take for granted your invitation went unanswered. Don't expect them to shout "boo, I am here" and push over a lamp. It's not how they operate.

Their effects in your life may be random and suttle. What happens depends on what has been attracted and its individual personality and abilities. Some work on an intellectual level through telekenesis masquerading their voice as your thoughts. Some tap your emotions by the same way invoking depression, fear, hopelessness and despair. Others can effect a persons health and make them sick or feel pain. They have multiple ways to effect your life.

Personally, I have a problem with this idea, as I've stated before. Why is it that people assume negative emotions and physical illness can be caused by spirits? If these are the only symptoms you are experiencing then there can be no proof of the presence of a spirit at all and claims to the contrary would be based solely in belief. If there are no other manifestations, why assume that biological and mundane explanations are insufficient?

I agree with Sakari. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

These people claim if you attempt to contact "demons", then your life will fall apart. But then, when you do, they claim you didn't receive any horrible results because you simply don't believe.

Well, according to their ridiculous claims, you can search for your proof freely as your disbelief is your spiritual armor. Happy hunting. :D

Hmm what worked for me was saying a bunch of wild stuff on the internet including names dates of politicians and businesses and the like all while psychotic. Then I started calling the resultant voices peons over and over for weeks. Finally they asked to to stop doing that saying that I went too far. I drew hell into an attack on me and spent 4 days there until I was saved by declaring the "body and blood of christ" Then the angels appeared. My guess is that everyone is damned until the true god shows up. Saved by grace is the truce between heaven and hell. Supposedly I wiped out a psion hell unit which is supposed to be large according to the angel voices. I currently have a churub guarding me according to those same voices. I have never seen the devil but have talked to him recently. He wanted to know if I have ever sinned. I said yes and he nodded. He said he was sorry for the trouble he caused me and cried. I forgave him and he bacame very angry and said he wanted me dead. He said that he owed me a debt of gratitude. He also asked if there was anything thing I wanted and I said misery to which he agreed. This is of course a long story of p***ing off hell as well as heaven but I will leave it for a later time. Brant