Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Don't do that. The idea of turning off the lights to experience spirits was caused by horror movies and paranormal "investigation" TV junk for spookiness (and so they can ooh and aah at nothing and say they saw a shadow). Turning off the lights will be counter-productive I think. It's sensory deprivation. Sit in a dark room long enough, and your brain will start creating stuff out of nothing to try to make some sense out of the sensory depriving darkness. You'll start seeing stuff everywhere in front of you; all nothing.

A bit on negative effects of sensory deprivation on Wikipedia:

"Negative effects

Studies have been conducted to test the effect of sensory deprivation on the brain. One study took 19 volunteers, all of whom tested in the lower and upper 20th percentiles on a questionnaire which measures the tendency of healthy people to see things not really there, and placed them into a pitch black, soundproof booth for 15 minutes. After, they completed another test, which measures psychosis-like experiences which was originally used to study recreational drug users. Five people reported seeing hallucinations of faces, six reported seeing shapes/faces not actually there, four noted a heightened sense of smell and two people reported sensing a "presence of evil" in the room. Not surprisingly, people who scored lower on the first test experienced fewer perceptual distortions, however, still reported seeing a variety of delusions and hallucinations.

According to the Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease the hallucinations are caused by the brain misidentifying the source of what it is currently being experienced, a phenomenon called faulty source monitoring."

Telling him to do the same will most likely cause him at the least to sense something with him that just isn't there. Not a productive plan.

It's really got nothing to do with depriving someone of their visual senses so that they can imagine things, its just a condition to the summoning.

I mean, would a cold, malicious, evil demon appear on a sunny day on a beach in a swimsuit and try to scare you in front of a thousand people or would it rather haunt you in a secluded, dark place where your alone?

It's really got nothing to do with depriving someone of their visual senses so that they can imagine things, its just a condition to the summoning.

I mean, would a cold, malicious, evil demon appear on a sunny day on a beach in a swimsuit and try to scare you in front of a thousand people or would it rather haunt you in a secluded, dark place where your alone?

Actually, that's exactly what it is.

And to your question; yes. What would make you think otherwise? Movies, TV, and your uncle's ghost stories.

Only a witch can bring evil entitys into are domain you can bribe them.I paid £3300 Trouble is he has taken a liking to me.I he wants a civil parknership with me, they can be a pain in the but.

you gave money to a demon?

you gave physical meterial possessions to a non physical (and quite possibly, an imaginary) being?

you gave money to a demon?

you gave physical meterial possessions to a non physical (and quite possibly, an imaginary) being?

Mulder, Demons need cash for his children,ask a Wicca or witch its big business being a demon.The witch and her family shered it, plus probably her demon worshippers as well, not much to go round better than nothing.You provide the sole he might pay you ,then you might be occult allready.

We are all doomed, really this is so far fetched and stupid, lol to the lot of you ;)

• Like 1

Mulder, Demons need cash for his children,ask a Wicca or witch its big business being a demon.The witch and her family shered it, plus probably her demon worshippers as well, not much to go round better than nothing.You provide the sole he might pay you ,then you might be occult allready.

ok, now i know youre just making stuff up peter.

The truth is between me and my god,oh and that idiot with horns sticking out of his head and occult ask them.

Hey all ,

I guess I can keep this open , just in case someone comes up with that sure fire plan...

Let me say , I have tried almost everything here ( did not kill any animals).I even did the salt thing last night , than took the salt away since I could care less if it "gets me"..

I printed out a Ouji board from a member here , and used a shot glass.I have tried it numerous times , not to mention , have tried that toy a lot as a child and teenager.

I even went as far as to go to Paradise Point Beach in Port Orford.( might be cove , can't remember).Two older folks passed away there a few weeks ago , washed into the ocean , and a while back a older man did the same while he was putting his wife's ashes in the Ocean.( feel free to look it up).

I went as the sun was going down , and stayed while it was dark , said a few things , and also said the things mentioned a few posts back.I have gone to Langlois cemetery , I have gone to a light house.I have done things about every night here at home.

As I mentioned , my wife thinks we have a "ghost".A guy named Jose helped Bob build this house ( it is a new house we are renting) , and Jose lived in his fifth wheel here while building.A couple of weeks before it was ready , he died on Highway 101 , head on into a tree.

So far , my feelings are being solidified as for Demons/Spirits ( evil or not ).I think it is all Psychological , or made up for attention.I also think religion has a lot to do with someone actually "believing" in them.

I have done everything I have been "warned" not to do , I have had people post wishing for bad things , I have had people tell me I am asking for death , etc...I frequent the woods at night alone , with the flashlight off most of the time.

I am " proving they do not exist"......

I am pretty much done with it....If someone comes up with other ideas , I will probably try it , just to make sure I am "trying everything I can"...

Anyway , no demons here , or spirits....Just deer , fox's , raccoons , and other wild life.Not even a dang Bigfoot....

So , every time I see a new topic of " do I have a demon in my house" it will hit a nerve even more than it had before......

• Like 1

The truth is between me and my god,oh and that idiot with horns sticking out of his head and occult ask them.

Can you give me the Occult's web address you are talking about?...Maybe their phone number?

• Like 1

Here is something for the "believers" out there...

After I posted ( a few back) , I was going outside , before I went out of the room my wife said ( we have a ghost)...I mentioned she believes this before.She said the chair I sit in out on the deck moved about a inch on its own.She sits next to it....She swears it did...And than one of the dogs barked at it.

Kind of reinforces what I said about believing....

Anyway , me being how I am , grabbed my camera , started to video , and said " do it again" , followed by some cussing and taunting after asking did not work...And , no , it is not windy....Anyway , It never moved for me....Isn't that odd?..Works for one person who is scared that I may get a demon here , or evil spirit , or nice...Yet , when someone asking for it get;s nothing?....Hmmmmmm

Ask me , the chair never moved.Lot's of sounds here , or one of the dogs hit it , and she did not notice , or a critter under the deck hit the board it was on...Anyway , thought I would post it....And here is a pic of the chair...

And to be clear , I do not think it moved....The date is wrong on camera...no idea how to change it....

post-92206-127464003168_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I had a chair just like that fly down the steps right infront of me, but it was windy. But was it THAT windy? Lol

I had a chair just like that fly down the steps right infront of me, but it was windy. But was it THAT windy? Lol

:tu:

• Like 1

Here's a shot in the dark:

Perhaps you're not susceptible to this sort of thing? Your wife seems to believe on some level, however. You can always try to encourage whatever entities are out there to take possession of your wife or other family member. Young children may even work better as conduits. If there truly is nothing in the "great beyond" then no harm will come of it. If something does answer your call then *presto* you have your proof. :)

And maybe all of this "magic circle" and "salt" nonsense really is pointless after all. Why not merely say (or yell) out loud that there are willing hosts for anything that wants to see what it's like to take corporeal form again?

Your experiment is fascinating. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Eurymedon

Here's a shot in the dark:

Perhaps you're not susceptible to this sort of thing? Your wife seems to believe on some level, however. You can always try to encourage whatever entities are out there to take possession of your wife or other family member. Young children may even work better as conduits. If there truly is nothing in the "great beyond" then no harm will come of it. If something does answer your call then *presto* you have your proof. :)

And maybe all of this "magic circle" and "salt" nonsense really is pointless after all. Why not merely say (or yell) out loud that there are willing hosts for anything that wants to see what it's like to take corporeal form again?

Your experiment is fascinating. Best of luck to you.

My wife would probably cut me off for a year...Although , I will say , I have done exactly what you have stated...Not in those exact words , but same concept....And , so far , wife is her normal self , both dogs are same , and I still regret going to bed tonight knowing I have to go to work tomorrow....So , no changes in me either...

• Like 1

My wife would probably cut me off for a year...Although , I will say , I have done exactly what you have stated...Not in those exact words , but same concept....And , so far , wife is her normal self , both dogs are same , and I still regret going to bed tonight knowing I have to go to work tomorrow....So , no changes in me either...

Did she volunteer? Maybe you have to volunteer and invite whatever it is out there in on your own accord? I don't know. Who knew demonic entities can be so picky? It's almost intolerable.

Actually, that's exactly what it is.

And to your question; yes. What would make you think otherwise? Movies, TV, and your uncle's ghost stories.

Actually no it's not.

And no, my uncle only told me stories about spongebob, sorry.

But what makes you think otherwise?

Fact that you hold the answers to all of life's mysteries? Or maybe the fact your a omniscient divine being?

(Yeah im sure that's the case)

Actually no it's not.

And no, my uncle only told me stories about spongebob, sorry.

But what makes you think otherwise?

Fact that you hold the answers to all of life's mysteries? Or maybe the fact your a omniscient divine being?

(Yeah im sure that's the case)

Why the anger? You said to contact spirits, sit in a dark room for a long time. I gave you scientific studies showing that that causes paranoia and hallucinations due to sensory deprivation. Or do you think those people in that study were put in a haunted room when tested maybe? :lol:

Thank You for the reply...You are leaving out a very possible thing also....Maybe they do not exist?....It does not make me mad at all that they do not show up...Actually , if something did , and started tearing up my house , I would be pretty p***ed off that I did this...But , I would also be able to verify it , and call some people from Oregon University to verify it also...A lot of the stories posted on the forum would easily be verified , especially with some of the supposed activity that "happens" all of the time....I do not get why with all of the stories , and not just here , there are millions of them around the internet , and family dinner tables , that not even one has been verified by a respected source.....I know I have spouted off the "Oregon University" a couple of times...A friend at work has a relative who is a professor there , he gets us free football tickets all the time...Not that I mentioned any of this to him , but if anything verifiable were to happen , I am pretty sure I have a resource that would at least check it out...

Anyway , I am off to bed soon....And as recent nights have been , I will lay in bed watching tv , and will say out loud " where are you , are you scared?...Are you even real?"...And I will say this in my head also , in case there is any truth to "telepathy"...Covering 2 angles here :)

As I said before , I will continue with this as long as there is interest , but the interest will need to be with me....It reminds me of Salmon fishing , we go out to the rivers when it rains , hoping the fish came in , sit all day and nothing....After a few days of this , we just stay home and wait until someone else saw , or caught one...Than we know they are there.....Difference being , I know they are real , and will show up...

So this "fishing trip " is a little harder to stay focused on , and serious about.

Ummm... Not to ruin the possible moment, but... Don't you think that if you did call a university because something like this happened they would dismiss it as a prank or lunacy?

How do you do it then?.

Thats a mystery to a mystery, in my point-of-view. I think we'll find out eventually as science advances and discovers new things.

Hey, Sakari, just wondering, but have you been to the boog yet? Its looking like thats your final shot. Almost got enough for the tickets, but I want to make sure if the host can pay for it instead.

Hey, Sakari, just wondering, but have you been to the boog yet? Its looking like thats your final shot. Almost got enough for the tickets, but I want to make sure if the host can pay for it instead.

I am willing to go , that is for sure.....I have Paypal :)

• Like 1

Ummm... Not to ruin the possible moment, but... Don't you think that if you did call a university because something like this happened they would dismiss it as a prank or lunacy?

um... like he said earlier in the thread.. he knows someone at the university who would take him very seriously.

hey sakari.. i've got a link, but i didn't have time to check it out, so i don't know if it's full of crap or what. maybe if you got the time, you can check it out. who knows? maybe it'll help you out.... most likely not, though. here's the link...some demon link. i'll try to find you some more help when i get a minute or two..

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

why wud u want 2 do that!? thats jus stupid dude! u shunt mess with this stuff, u dunt know wat u mite let in or wat mite appen! grow sum brain cells xx Edited by lindseylovable

why wud u want 2 do that!? thats jus stupid dude! u shunt mess with this stuff, u dunt know wat u mite let in or wat mite appen! grow sum brain cells xx

Why would I want to do that?.....Read from the start , and your question is answered , numerous times..."shouldn't mess with this stuff"....Why? , dies it even exist?

And " grow some brain cells".....Well , I may mis-spell here and there , and I might ( but doubt it ) ask questions in a topic that have been answered before...One thing I never do.....I never type in ebonics like above....If that is not some form of ebonics , than I think you may need to grow a lot of brain cells.....

And about growing brain cells....I have been doing this for a while , and nothing , notta has happened.....

And now for people whom actually have read this topic....A few things I have done last weekend....Went to Ferndale ( old victorian town in California ).Stayed in a very old place , with a lot of history.Also stayed at another victorian place the next night.Went to the graveyard also...Took Ouiji board I printed up , used it in all places....Again , nothing happened...There are graves there from the early 1800's , and the Inn we stayed at has a lot of history also....I have some pics , will post them here....Did not take pics of the grtaveyard at night , did not want to make myself known to the locals...Dis-respectful if you ask me.The pic is during Memorial Day Ceremony , so you may not even see the head stones.....

Side notes : dates are wrong on all of my pics I post , I have no idea how to change it...Also , we went to the RedWoods ( Bigfoot territory , Patterson Film , etc)...Took a pic of Fern Canyon , where Jurassic Park , and Star Wars , not sure wich episode were filmed ( parts of them )....We saw no Bigfeet either...

post-92206-127543879642_thumb.jpg

post-92206-12754388185_thumb.jpg

post-92206-127543887713_thumb.jpg

post-92206-127543902171_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

um... like he said earlier in the thread.. he knows someone at the university who would take him very seriously.

hey sakari.. i've got a link, but i didn't have time to check it out, so i don't know if it's full of crap or what. maybe if you got the time, you can check it out. who knows? maybe it'll help you out.... most likely not, though. here's the link...some demon link. i'll try to find you some more help when i get a minute or two..

No offense to you for suggesting it, bd, but the Joy of Satan is known by occultists netwide to be a neo-nazi organization. I wouldn't trust anything from that website.

I dabbled in demonolatry for a few years myself, for the same reason that Sakari started this thread, I suppose. The incredibly meager results that I received occurred only in deep meditation or sleep and were fairly easily attributable to my own mind. Based on my experience, I can safely say that if Sakari wants bold poltergeist-like manifestations, he's not going to get it from some simple ritual anyone can find online.

Edited by Cybele